Pizza vending machines come to the USA

First pizza vending machine offers homemade pies for $9 - NBC News

The nation's first pizza ATM was installed at Xavier University. For $9, the device will move a handmade pizza pie to an oven for 3 minutes before dispensing it into the hands of hungry students. Al Roker says, "It's a wonderful world we live in."

$15/hr zealots. Meet your replacement.

new Yorkers are not eating ATM pizza. lol.

for normal people, quality matters
I would hope New Yorkers would have a little more pride. Eating ATM pizza in New York would be like chewing on a Slim Jim when there's a steakhouse across the street.

Chicago pizza is better.
I live in Idaho.

We grow potatoes.

Yay.

when we go to five guys, they have a sign up telling us what part of Idaho the potatoes for the French fries comes from that day.

French fries are good.

Somebody has to make those pizza and distribute them to the various location..in addition, someone has to keep up with dates and and and collect the money from those machines...either way, moron, a 15 buck an hour employee is still needed and, if students want to protest the idea, which I would.....it would all be a waste.
A student can do that at 7.50 per hour.

The nation's first pizza ATM was installed at Xavier University. For $9, the device will move a handmade pizza pie to an oven for 3 minutes before dispensing it into the hands of hungry students. Al Roker says, "It's a wonderful world we live in."

I would hope New Yorkers would have a little more pride. Eating ATM pizza in New York would be like chewing on a Slim Jim when there's a steakhouse across the street.

Chicago pizza is better.

not in this or any other lifetime. :)

All You Need to Know About Di Fara, 2009

L&B Spumoni Gardens

I deliver. :lol:

You can get an entire three topping pizza at one or the best pizza places in this area for $11. Why would anyone, other than no time before class, by a piece of pizza from a vending machine where the cardboard it is on will taste better than the pizza?

If it was $4 maybe. $9? Fail.
We're talking about college students. For Ramen warriors, this is a step up.

Xavier is a rich, private Catholic college... there are very few students there eating Ramen noodles.
Each situation is different. Some families can barely afford tuition and kids get jobs to be able to eat at all. Besides, I think every kid should have their Ramen days so they can better empathize with the poor. Mine will.

You have no room to knock anything else if you call the paper-thin crud they call "pizza" in New York anything but vile.

Forum List

Back