PIZZA JOINT vs. U.S. GOVERNMENT.

If in fact Godfather was in a financial mess and his role was to come in and restructure it so that it can regain its financial strength...and if in fact he did so.....then he did, in fact build an empire...(I am using the word empire becuase you did.....but an empire does not truly relate to a company that sells franchises)....

But the treuth is....if a company is in the red...regardless of how large it is...and sopmeone brings it into the black...they in fact made something from nothing.

You mean like Clinton did with the USA?

Prove it as the debt increased with all that surplus. :lmao:

Only surplus on the chart for decades.
Paygo did not last long under Bush did it.

The CON$ervative revisionist dictionary strikes again! :lol:

September 21, 2011
RUSH: Don't doubt me on this. It sounds like a small thing, but in a daily ebb and flow you'll not even see any news about this, but it's in important because it's crucial who controls the language, who controls the way words are defined.

wrong-a-roo.

This is a thread about a business...and I was using business jargon.

Sorry you are unable to relate.
BULLSHIT!

Building a business "from nothing" is not taking over management of over 800 franchise stores!

And losing market share is not building an "empire."

Stopping a company from losing money by DOWNSIZING is not "building" anything!!!!

well...I see YOU are not a business owner.

Say what you want...I know what I do for a living.

Cya.

wrong-a-roo.

BULLSHIT!

Building a business "from nothing" is not taking over management of over 800 franchise stores!

Stopping a company from losing money by DOWNSIZING is not "building" anything!!!!

well...I see YOU are not a business owner.

Say what you want...I know what I do for a living.

Cya.
Don't give me any of that arrogant condescending crap, you don't have to lay an egg to tell a rotten one!!!!

PIZZA JOINT vs. U.S. GOVERNMENT.

Just because Cain ran a pizza joint do not mean he is capable of running the U.S. Government. If that was so the president of Kentucky Fried Chicken, Taco Bell, Safeway, Wal-Mart, Krispy Kream Donut and Donald Trump can run the government. Donald knew you cannot run the government like you run a business. That’s just like saying Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse can run Disney Land and Junior can run the city play ground. Cain running the U.S. Government. Hell no

I don't know if you are aware, but Cain didn't run a pizza joint. He ran a world-wide chain of pizza joints.

There's a difference. Running a small company of 26 employees is a fucking challenge, I can't imagine running a conglomerate of thousands of employees.

Prove it as the debt increased with all that surplus. :lmao:

Only surplus on the chart for decades.
Paygo did not last long under Bush did it.

In 2007 Pelosi declared deficit spending at an end.

You were saying? So you do freely admit the surplus was smoke and mirrors. The debt increased

and that has absolutley nothing to do with Reagan or Bush spending like fools and expanding social programs.
And I cannot believe that you did not support them while they were doing it, unless you were too young for Reagan.

You are merely a partisan hack.

Last edited:
so you are not on here to deabte, learn and teach...you are strictly on here to make money?
The :asshole: offered the bet. I simply called him on it!

He is learning a valuable lesson, not to offer a bet he can't cover!

What Ive learned is I was correct.. you are a blowhard...........
What the board has learned is you will not back that claim with money even though you said YOU would bet on it!

That makes you full of shit!

Originally Posted by Full-Auto
I am betting he is just a blow hard...

It doesn't matter. We end up with the president that bankers can manipulate the easiest. Our illusion of choice has got to be becoming apparent by now.

The :asshole: offered the bet. I simply called him on it!

He is learning a valuable lesson, not to offer a bet he can't cover!

What Ive learned is I was correct.. you are a blowhard...........
What the board has learned is you will not back that claim with money even though you said YOU would bet on it!

That makes you full of shit!

Originally Posted by Full-Auto
I am betting he is just a blow hard...
well...IU didnt say "I bet"...but I did ask if you had a link to the data.
Can you send it to me in a PM if you dont want anyone else to see it?

I would like to validate your commnet...it will allow me to make an educated decision on Cain.
I did a search on Godfather....but have yet to find anything tat validates what you say....
Help me out?
Thanks.

What a lot of people seem to be saying is that only a career politician should run for president. That's the main problem with our government, the career politician.

What a lot of people seem to be saying is that only a career politician should run for president. That's the main problem with our government, the career politician.

no...

Actually...

If you read into what they are saying....

Anyone from the GOP is not a viable candidate...

With Cain, it is becuase he is not an academic or a politician.
With Bachman it is becuase she is a hypoicrite
Perry..an idiot to them

I can go on...but you get the point.

The CON$ervative revisionist dictionary strikes again! :lol:

September 21, 2011
RUSH: Don't doubt me on this. It sounds like a small thing, but in a daily ebb and flow you'll not even see any news about this, but it's in important because it's crucial who controls the language, who controls the way words are defined.

wrong-a-roo.

BULLSHIT!

BULLSHIT yourself....ya got a lot to learn....

A company almost ready to go bankrupt is pretty much worth "nothing" in the business world...

Streamling a company from 725 units (stores) to only 525...yet maintaining the SAME total amount in sales.....is called SUCCESS by any other name in the business world....

Under Cain the average Godfather sales per unit INCREASED....even in a very competitive market against national chains like Pizza Hut and Dominoes...this is called "building" a good company....

Now if Cain could only apply this to the Government world......he could downsize government "units".....yet double their effectiveness.....and so dramatically cut costs....:cool:

Last edited:
Cain is a business man, something totally lacking in congress or the white house. he understand budgeting, building jobs and taking care of customers. We have need this for a long time. He need to lose the Muslin thing, they are here to stay, like it or not. Obama can't figure out how to take 3 people and a dog on vacation with out 3 airplanes.

Forum List

Back