PIZZA JOINT vs. U.S. GOVERNMENT.

Just because Cain ran a pizza joint do not mean he is capable of running the U.S. Government. If that was so the president of Kentucky Fried Chicken, Taco Bell, Safeway, Wal-Mart, Krispy Kream Donut and Donald Trump can run the government. That’s just like saying Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse can run Disney Land and Junior can run the city play ground. Cain running the U.S. Government? Hell no. He encourage people to buy God Father's Pizza. Big deal. Any naked woman would sell more.
I nerver buy God Father Pizzas, I buy 5$ Little Ceasar.

Almost all of the Godfather's Pizzas have closed.
Because they have pretty bad expensive pizza.

First, it's not Pizza joint, but a National Pizza Corporation that furnished Herman Cain with a helluva lot more Private Sector Business knowledge than a Community Organizer (i.e. Rabble Rouser), an employess of a FBI criminally indicted Scam Operation, ACORN, specializing in Voter Fraud. With a fellow employee and irrefutable friend Billy Ayers who is an unrepentant, homicidal Commie Terrorist from whose home Obama kicked off his Senatorial Career.

To add to Obama's shady past, Obama rose with lightening speed thru the ranks of the most notorious of all of the Corrupt Political Machines of our Nation: The Chicago Political Machine known to all as the home of Commies and Mafiosa.

So, Lilollady, go back to your rocking chair, but first stick your bullshit, together with your knitting, up your arse.

Running a private business is no indicator of the ability to govern.

Businesses are top down dicatatorships.

Governing a represenational government requires another skill set entirely.

Just because Cain ran a pizza joint do not mean he is capable of running the U.S. Government. If that was so the president of Kentucky Fried Chicken, Taco Bell, Safeway, Wal-Mart, Krispy Kream Donut and Donald Trump can run the government. That’s just like saying Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse can run Disney Land and Junior can run the city play ground. Cain running the U.S. Government? Hell no. He encourage people to buy God Father's Pizza. Big deal. Any naked woman would sell more.
I nerver buy God Father Pizzas, I buy 5$ Little Ceasar.

Almost all of the Godfather's Pizzas have closed.
Because they have pretty bad expensive pizza.

Thanks for your ignorance.. Gives me an opportunity to look up ole Herman's bio..

Herman Cain (born December 13, 1945) is an American businessman, politician, columnist, and radio host from Georgia. He is the former chairman and CEO of Godfather's Pizza and a former deputy chairman (1992–94) and chairman (1995–96) of the board of directors to the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City. Before his business career he worked as a mathematician in ballistics as a civilian employee of the United States Navy.[2][3] Cain's newspaper column is distributed by North Star Writers Group. He lives in the Atlanta suburbs, where he also serves as a minister at Antioch Baptist Church North.

After completing his master's degree from Purdue, Cain left the Department of the Navy and began working for The Coca-Cola Company as a business analyst. In 1977, he joined Pillsbury where he rose to the position of Vice President by the early 1980s. He left his executive post to work for Burger King – a Pillsbury subsidiary at the time – managing 400 stores in the Philadelphia area. Under Cain's leadership, his region went from the least profitable for Burger King to the most profitable in three years. This prompted Pillsbury to appoint him President and CEO of Godfather's Pizza, another of their then-subsidiaries. Within 14 months, Cain had returned Godfather's to profitability. In 1988, Cain and a group of investors bought Godfather's from Pillsbury. Cain continued as CEO until 1996, when he resigned to become CEO of the National Restaurant Association – a trade group and lobby organization for the restaurant industry – where he had previously been chairman concurrently with his role at Godfather's.[10]

Cain became a member of the board of directors to the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City in 1992 and served as its chairman from January 1995 to August 1996, when he resigned to become active in national politics.[11] Cain was a 1996 recipient of the Horatio Alger Award.[12]

Cain was on the board of directors of Aquila, Inc. from 1992 to 2008, and also served as a board member for Nabisco, Whirlpool, Reader's Digest, and AGCO, Inc.[13][14]
Let's see Director of KC Federal Reserve Bank. Book author, mathematician, Vice President of Pillsbury. Board of Directors for 4 or 5 major companies, CEO of the Nat. Restaurant Assn.. Looks like a real prob for you leftists supporting a dude who was a "community organizer" with a fairly unknown work record before being emmaculated as President of YouNited States of Ammerica....

What kind of political hack (with all due respect to your age and all) stooge --- goes and starts a thread like this with NO KNOWLEDGE of the subject??? OOOOh a leftist one..
Mindless DittoTards parroting their MessiahRushie stand out like a sore thumb! :rofl::lmao:

Mr Cain is a bright man.

There is a rumor on the internets that he is a trogan horse sent by the black community into the republican party.

He is really going to be the guy who if elected will bring reparations to black Americans.

The price of that 20 acres and a mule in todays prices is going to be pretty steep.

You should have given it to them then, it would have been cheaper

Then why did you vote for him?

He took a franchise with an over 800 store chain and while his competors, Pizza Hut and Dominos, increased stores and market share, Godfathers shrank to 620 stores. That decline in stores and loss of market share is defined as SUCCESS by CON$. :cuckoo:

Mr Cain is a bright man.

There is a rumor on the internets that he is a trogan horse sent by the black community into the republican party.

He is really going to be the guy who if elected will bring reparations to black Americans.

The price of that 20 acres and a mule in todays prices is going to be pretty steep.

There is also a rumour on the internet that the moon is made of Mozarella cheese.

Stop acting stupid and thinking everyone else is stupid.

With a fellow employee and irrefutable friend Billy Ayers who is an unrepentant, homicidal Commie Terrorist from whose home Obama kicked off his Senatorial Career.

Mr Cain is a bright man.

There is also a rumour on the internet that the moon is made of Mozarella cheese.

Stop acting stupid and thinking everyone else is stupid.
There is also a rumor on the internet that Obama kicked off his Senate campaign from Ayres' house.

Stop parroting CON$ervative lies and thinking everyone else is stupid.

Just because Cain ran a pizza joint do not mean he is capable of running the U.S. Government. If that was so the president of Kentucky Fried Chicken, Taco Bell, Safeway, Wal-Mart, Krispy Kream Donut and Donald Trump can run the government. Donald knew you cannot run the government like you run a business. That’s just like saying Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse can run Disney Land and Junior can run the city play ground. Cain running the U.S. Government. Hell no

Well...seeing as you can not discerne between a local mom and pa pizza "joint" and a national corporation that deals with a multitude of state laws, employs thousands, constantly evaluates real estate at the national level, deals with national vendors at the bulk level, utilizes trasnsporation companies at the national level, deals with a large scale payroll....well, then I would say you are not qualified to have a fair and honest debate about Cain's viablility as a candidate. Sure, you can voice your opinion...thei is America....but your credibility is a proven issue and thus your opinion is worth very little or anything.

This is not an insult....it is reality. One that can not determine the difference between a mom and pa shop and a national corporation is too naive to offer a valid opinion.

Does the OP realize that Herman Cain was the Chairman of the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City?
Do you realize what that entails?

Wow. Talk about a really stupid thread.

yeah and Matthew is really stupid too.

Just because Cain ran a pizza joint do not mean he is capable of running the U.S. Government. If that was so the president of Kentucky Fried Chicken, Taco Bell, Safeway, Wal-Mart, Krispy Kream Donut and Donald Trump can run the government. Donald knew you cannot run the government like you run a business. That’s just like saying Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse can run Disney Land and Junior can run the city play ground. Cain running the U.S. Government. Hell no
All of those corporations are pretty successful.The US corporatocracy is a complete failure.
Trump is a putz.
Ross Perot was your man. You idiots weren't smart enough to vote for him.

Not a fan of Herman Cain. Don't think he's the best guy we can run.

But I'm amazed at some of the liberal hate for him during what is probably going to be his fifteen minutes.

The fact is, he ran a company. He built it up from nothing and made it successful. What has Obama done that is really comparable?

Now, yeah, a business isn't like a democratic government. it's more like a dictatorship, where you can fire/execute dissenters. So I will give you that, it ain't the same thing.

If Cain Just ran a pizza joint, You might have a point. What Cain did was build a Pizza Joint Empire. Bit different don't ya think.

I would happily cast my vote for Cain if he gets the Nomination.
The MYTH of Herman Cain!

Taking over management of a pizza chain with over 800 franchises is called building a company "from nothing" by CON$. :cuckoo:

While Pizza Hut and Domino's increased their number of franchises and their market share, under Cain Godfather's Pizza's franchise stores declined to 620 and the chain LOST market share, CON$ call that building an "Empire. :cuckoo:

But I'm amazed at some of the liberal hate for him during what is probably going to be his fifteen minutes.

The fact is, he ran a company. He built it up from nothing and made it successful. What has Obama done that is really comparable?

Now, yeah, a business isn't like a democratic government. it's more like a dictatorship, where you can fire/execute dissenters. So I will give you that, it ain't the same thing.

If Cain Just ran a pizza joint, You might have a point. What Cain did was build a Pizza Joint Empire. Bit different don't ya think.

The MYTH of Herman Cain!

Taking over management of a pizza chain with over 800 franchises is called building a company "from nothing" by CON$. :cuckoo:

While Pizza Hut and Domino's increased their number of franchises and their market share, under Cain Godfather's Pizza's franchise stores declined to 620 and the chain LOST market share, CON$ call that building an "Empire. :cuckoo:

are these facts of fiction?
Do you have a link to back up the claim that when Cain came in, Godfather was financially stable and the result of his ternure was a decrease in franchises and a decrease in market share?

The MYTH of Herman Cain!

are these facts of fiction?
Do you have a link to back up the claim that when Cain came in, Godfather was financially stable and the result of his ternure was a decrease in franchises and a decrease in market share?

I am betting he is just a blow hard...

Forum List

Back