PIZZA JOINT vs. U.S. GOVERNMENT.

Not a fan of Herman Cain. Don't think he's the best guy we can run.

But I'm amazed at some of the liberal hate for him during what is probably going to be his fifteen minutes.

The fact is, he ran a company. He built it up from nothing and made it successful. What has Obama done that is really comparable?

Now, yeah, a business isn't like a democratic government. it's more like a dictatorship, where you can fire/execute dissenters. So I will give you that, it ain't the same thing.

If Cain Just ran a pizza joint, You might have a point. What Cain did was build a Pizza Joint Empire. Bit different don't ya think.

I would happily cast my vote for Cain if he gets the Nomination.
The MYTH of Herman Cain!

Taking over management of a pizza chain with over 800 franchises is called building a company "from nothing" by CON$. :cuckoo:

While Pizza Hut and Domino's increased their number of franchises and their market share, under Cain Godfather's Pizza's franchise stores declined to 620 and the chain LOST market share, CON$ call that building an "Empire. :cuckoo:

are these facts of fiction?
Do you have a link to back up the claim that when Cain came in, Godfather was financially stable and the result of his ternure was a decrease in franchises and a decrease in market share?
Where did I say anything about Godfather's being financially stable? CON$ can't exist without their Straw Men.

I merely contradicted the linkless claims that Cain built a company "from nothing" and built a pizza "empire."

'That which can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence.'
- Christopher Hitchens

The MYTH of Herman Cain!

Taking over management of a pizza chain with over 800 franchises is called building a company "from nothing" by CON$. :cuckoo:

While Pizza Hut and Domino's increased their number of franchises and their market share, under Cain Godfather's Pizza's franchise stores declined to 620 and the chain LOST market share, CON$ call that building an "Empire. :cuckoo:

Do you have a link to back up the claim that when Cain came in, Godfather was financially stable and the result of his ternure was a decrease in franchises and a decrease in market share?

I am betting he is just a blow hard...
How much can you afford to lose? We can settle up with PayPal. You should know by now I always have links to back what I say, even if I choose not to post them at the time.

It's funny to see all this zealous defense of Herman Cain.

It's amazing you clowns had any zeal left after your grueling 2 weeks zealously defending Michele Bachmann.

Who? You know, Bachmann, the girl in the race...brown hair, kind of short, Minnesota accent...comon now,

you must remember her...

Why are you so surprised that a thread about Mr Cain would actually discuss Mr Cain?
(Aside from my minimum wage diversion of course)
Carbonated is afraid...only reason.

Cain is helping Romney get the nomination. Enjoy that.

The MYTH of Herman Cain!

Where did I say anything about Godfather's being financially stable? CON$ can't exist without their Straw Men.

I merely contradicted the linkless claims that Cain built a company "from nothing" and built a pizza "empire."

'That which can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence.'
- Christopher Hitchens

If in fact Godfather was in a financial mess and his role was to come in and restructure it so that it can regain its financial strength...and if in fact he did so.....then he did, in fact build an empire...(I am using the word empire becuase you did.....but an empire does not truly relate to a company that sells franchises)....

But the treuth is....if a company is in the red...regardless of how large it is...and sopmeone brings it into the black...they in fact made something from nothing.

The MYTH of Herman Cain!

- Christopher Hitchens

The facts are that he did not build it from nothing since Pillsbury put him in charge of an already existing Godfather pizza franchise chain.

I am betting he is just a blow hard...
How much can you afford to lose? We can settle up with PayPal. You should know by now I always have links to back what I say, even if I choose not to post them at the time.

Either you made a claim or you didnt.

One says you did, you say you didnt.

Now how will you prove you are not?

- Christopher Hitchens

If in fact Godfather was in a financial mess and his role was to come in and restructure it so that it can regain its financial strength...and if in fact he did so.....then he did, in fact build an empire...(I am using the word empire becuase you did.....but an empire does not truly relate to a company that sells franchises)....

But the treuth is....if a company is in the red...regardless of how large it is...and sopmeone brings it into the black...they in fact made something from nothing.

You mean like Clinton did with the USA?

- Christopher Hitchens

Prove it as the debt increased with all that surplus. :lmao:

- Christopher Hitchens

The facts are that he did not build it from nothing since Pillsbury put him in charge of an already existing Godfather pizza franchise chain.

Being a business planner and I would like to remind you.....somethging is not valued by the size of the operation...it is valued by the trend and the exdisting bottom line.

When a business evaluates a takeover....it looks at what I referred to above and determines if it is valued at "nothing" or "soimething" and the purchase price is based on that.

Many companies are actually valued at below nothing......there was an Ad agency in NYC that had billings of over 500 million a year that was valued at over negative 100 million...so no one took it over.

- Christopher Hitchens

The CON$ervative revisionist dictionary strikes again! :lol:

September 21, 2011
RUSH: Don't doubt me on this. It sounds like a small thing, but in a daily ebb and flow you'll not even see any news about this, but it's in important because it's crucial who controls the language, who controls the way words are defined.

- Christopher Hitchens

no...Clinton, although had many great moments during his presidency, rode the coattails of the dot com craze that proved to be a false sense of prosperity.

- Christopher Hitchens

September 21, 2011
RUSH: Don't doubt me on this. It sounds like a small thing, but in a daily ebb and flow you'll not even see any news about this, but it's in important because it's crucial who controls the language, who controls the way words are defined.

So you got nothing............. You were going to get around to some proof werent you?

- Christopher Hitchens

September 21, 2011

wrong-a-roo.

This is a thread about a business...and I was using business jargon.

Sorry you are unable to relate.

September 21, 2011

So you got nothing............. You were going to get around to some proof werent you?
When YOU get around to backing your "bet" with money first!!!
Put up or shut up!!!!!

Either you made a claim or you didnt.

One says you did, you say you didnt.

Now how will you prove you are not?
You said YOU are betting. I want to know how much first!!!!!

And you said you didnt but you did.

Have another coffee dufus..........

September 21, 2011

When YOU get around to backing your "bet" with money first!!!
Put up or shut up!!!!!

so you are not on here to deabte, learn and teach...you are strictly on here to make money?

September 21, 2011

wrong-a-roo.

This is a thread about a business...and I was using business jargon.

Sorry you are unable to relate.
BULLSHIT!

Building a business "from nothing" is not taking over management of over 800 franchise stores!

And losing market share is not building an "empire."

Stopping a company from losing money by DOWNSIZING is not "building" anything!!!!

Forum List

Back