PIZZA JOINT vs. U.S. GOVERNMENT.

Cain is a business man, something totally lacking in congress or the white house. he understand budgeting, building jobs and taking care of customers. We have need this for a long time. He need to lose the Muslin thing, they are here to stay, like it or not. Obama can't figure out how to take 3 people and a dog on vacation with out 3 airplanes.

i agree with you except for the "muslim thing".....Cain is not "pc"...good for him!...he understands what is a real threat to our American way....muslims who believe in Sharia law cannot also believe in our Constitution and therefore should not have anything to do with our government...

i think muslims here should either join the "melting pot" or leave...and any activity pushing Sharia that conflicts with U.S. law should be banned and punishable by law....

I've noticed that "granny" who started this thread NEVER seemed to show back up.. (am I wrong?). Or the double-posted clone of this one.

You right-wing warriors do realize that LilOleLady and several others are playing Rope-a-Dope here?

The leftists can rely on the fact that their opponents don't ever flee a challenge like they do.. It's kinda funny to watch how a couple grannies with a distraction can tie up so many valuable mental resources..

:salute:

Somebody needs to keep a running count of threads abandoned like this one..

Cain is experienced at administering low paid workers with no benefits. Yep a perfect republican.

Cain worked as Fed chairman? as in the federal reserve?

or did he just eat well as a chairman?

Cain was Chairman of the Kansas City Fed. Or did you not know there were more than one? He's actually had a rather impressive career with Pillsbury (Vice President), Burger King (running 400 franchises and turning them from the least profitable to the most profitable region in the chain), and Godfather's Pizza. Herman Cain knows what it takes to run a successful organization. Barack Obama on the other hand has made his living in academics and in politics. He doesn't have the faintest idea how businesses function.

Just because Cain ran a pizza joint do not mean he is capable of running the U.S. Government. If that was so the president of Kentucky Fried Chicken, Taco Bell, Safeway, Wal-Mart, Krispy Kream Donut and Donald Trump can run the government. Donald knew you cannot run the government like you run a business. That’s just like saying Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse can run Disney Land and Junior can run the city play ground. Cain running the U.S. Government. Hell no

The problem with the Federal Government is we've got a bunch of know-nothing LAWYERS running it. The best thing we can do is to put BUSINESS MEN & WOMEN in the oval office--congress and the senate because they actually UNDERSTAND how the private sector WORKS.

If the Federal Government can confiscate others money and spend it--then they should run it like a business.

As it is right now--the Federal Government couldn't manage a lemonade stand without driving it into bankruptcy.

WE NEED A LOT MORE EXPERIENCED BUSINESS PEOPLE IN THE OVAL OFFICE AND IN CONGRESS.

yeah, like those dumbass founding fathers.35 out of the 55 were lawyers. :cuckoo::eusa_liar:

Just because Cain ran a pizza joint do not mean he is capable of running the U.S. Government. If that was so the president of Kentucky Fried Chicken, Taco Bell, Safeway, Wal-Mart, Krispy Kream Donut and Donald Trump can run the government. Donald knew you cannot run the government like you run a business. That’s just like saying Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse can run Disney Land and Junior can run the city play ground. Cain running the U.S. Government. Hell no

The problem with the Federal Government is we've got a bunch of know-nothing LAWYERS running it. The best thing we can do is to put BUSINESS MEN & WOMEN in the oval office--congress and the senate because they actually UNDERSTAND how the private sector WORKS.

If the Federal Government can confiscate others money and spend it--then they should run it like a business.

As it is right now--the Federal Government couldn't manage a lemonade stand without driving it into bankruptcy.

WE NEED A LOT MORE EXPERIENCED BUSINESS PEOPLE IN THE OVAL OFFICE AND IN CONGRESS.

yeah, like those dumbass founding fathers.35 out of the 55 were lawyers. :cuckoo::eusa_liar:

And fairly successful businessmen to boot.

Cain is experienced at administering low paid workers with no benefits. Yep a perfect republican.

Cain worked as Fed chairman? as in the federal reserve?

or did he just eat well as a chairman?

Cain was Chairman of the Kansas City Fed. Or did you not know there were more than one? He's actually had a rather impressive career with Pillsbury (Vice President), Burger King (running 400 franchises and turning them from the least profitable to the most profitable region in the chain), and Godfather's Pizza. Herman Cain knows what it takes to run a successful organization. Barack Obama on the other hand has made his living in academics and in politics. He doesn't have the faintest idea how businesses function.

Obama's a central planning guy... right out of the Marx and Engel's playbook. Deem it so, and it shall be so.

Cain is a business man, something totally lacking in congress or the white house. he understand budgeting, building jobs and taking care of customers. We have need this for a long time. He need to lose the Muslin thing, they are here to stay, like it or not. Obama can't figure out how to take 3 people and a dog on vacation with out 3 airplanes.

i agree with you except for the "muslim thing".....Cain is not "pc"...good for him!...he understands what is a real threat to our American way....muslims who believe in Sharia law cannot also believe in our Constitution and therefore should not have anything to do with our government...

i think muslims here should either join the "melting pot" or leave...and any activity pushing Sharia that conflicts with U.S. law should be banned and punishable by law....

What does "join or die" actually mean? So you, in your ultimate wisdom, say screw the beliefs, culture, and contributions of an entire culture that you personally don't like.

That's exactly the mentality that makes debate in this country unsuccessful. Did Muslims perpetrate 9/11. Sure. Some of them did. Is their culture one that embraces militarism and hatred of another religion? Sure. Just like you're proving Christianity does. Should there be some common sense about racial profiling? Of course. I'll say I understand that a Muslim person is more likely to bomb us again than a Caucasian grandmother with a stroller. There. You happy? It still doesnt justify your ethnic cleansing bullshit.

What a lot of people seem to be saying is that only a career politician should run for president. That's the main problem with our government, the career politician.

Well, no. What we want is someone with experience in governance. I know that we hate politicians right now because they focus more on campaigning than governing. But electing people who have campaigned but not yet governed won't solve our problem.

No one said heading Godfather's Pizza (which is a bit more than "running a pizza joint") specifically qualifies him to run the government. However, I'd say that a long history of successful business management certainly indicates a lot more executive experience and real-world savvy than a degree in PoliSci and a trail of government jobs does.

And need I remind you that our first President was a farmer?

What does "join or die" actually mean? So you, in your ultimate wisdom, say screw the beliefs, culture, and contributions of an entire culture that you personally don't like.

That's exactly the mentality that makes debate in this country unsuccessful. Did Muslims perpetrate 9/11. Sure. Some of them did. Is their culture one that embraces militarism and hatred of another religion? Sure. Just like you're proving Christianity does. Should there be some common sense about racial profiling? Of course. I'll say I understand that a Muslim person is more likely to bomb us again than a Caucasian grandmother with a stroller. There. You happy? It still doesnt justify your ethnic cleansing bullshit.

what a liberal liar....i didn't say "join or die".....i said join the American melting pot or leave...that is certainly not "ethnic cleansing"....and Christianity today does not "embrace" militarism and hatred of other religions.....what a bullshitter...

do you really think anti-American laws should be allowed to exist in America.......?

With a fellow employee and irrefutable friend Billy Ayers who is an unrepentant, homicidal Commie Terrorist from whose home Obama kicked off his Senatorial Career.

Mr Cain is a bright man.

There is a rumor on the internets that he is a trogan horse sent by the black community into the republican party.

He is really going to be the guy who if elected will bring reparations to black Americans.

The price of that 20 acres and a mule in todays prices is going to be pretty steep.

You should have given it to them then, it would have been cheaper

There is also a rumour on the internet that the moon is made of Mozarella cheese.

Stop acting stupid and thinking everyone else is stupid.
There is also a rumor on the internet that Obama kicked off his Senate campaign from Ayres' house.

Stop parroting CON$ervative lies and thinking everyone else is stupid.

edthelibidiot,

The irrefutable historical fact is that Obama was Bill Ayer's sidekick at ACORN, the criminally indicted voter scam organization by the FBI. These two political whackjobs shared speaker platforms and were frequently seen together at the various restaurants.

Bill Ayers is the unrepentant, homicidal, commie/terrorist maniac. Now, appropriately, employed as one of the demented liberal profs at the ultra liberal "prestigious" ivy league schools. If you check the Wikipedia with the google: 'Bill Ayers Presidential Election Controversies' you will find reference to the well established fact that Obama did kick off his senatorial career from the Ayer's home.

And regardless of that fact, Obama's unsavoury background attests to another irrefutable fact that Obama had a lightening-type political rise from the most Notoriously corrupt Political machine in America: the Chicago Political Machine nationally known to be run by the Commie and Mafioso thugs.

Especially when one adds to the irrefutable fact of Obama's rise in the notoriously corrupt Chicago Political Machine was augmented by Obama being Bill Ayer's protege where Ayers was known to have significant influence.

To compare Herman Cain's solid, honorable career of a Military Executive type veteran and a Corporate CEO in the Private Sector from the perspective of a Political Background to a "Community Organizer" i.e. a RABBLE ROUSER from ACORN, a FBI criminally indicted voter scam organization in ~15 states, with some ridiculously ludicrous TruthMatters' rumour on the internet that Herman Cain is somehow the black community's (sic) 'trogan' horse' is beyond idiotic ...... it is actually more insane than the moon being made of Mozarella cheese !!!

The mental capability of the liberals on this Board as exemplified by Chris (the moronic fart about his opinion being that the only pensions extant are in Soc Security and Military) plus this latest blather by Truthmatters & EdTheFlamingIdiot is patently pathetic.

Last edited:

what a liberal liar....i didn't say "join or die".....i said join the American melting pot or leave...that is certainly not "ethnic cleansing"....and Christianity today does not "embrace" militarism and hatred of other religions.....what a bullshitter...

do you really think anti-American laws should be allowed to exist in America.......?

Join the melting pot...what the fuck does that mean? They've already joined the damn melting pot. What do you want them to do differently than they already have?

No. I dont want anti-American laws in America. For the record we're nowhere close to anti-American laws pushed on us by Muslims. Wanna know how I know? I'm a lawyer and I've been to continuing education on the subject. Sometimes sharia consulted in civil cases with Muslims who may request a Muslim arbitrator. Please tell me you know the difference in arbitration and actual court. It might be marriage contracts or commercial contracts, or probating an Islamic will. This is absolutely NO DIFFERENT than the practice of judges allowing Orthodox Jews to resolve some matters using beth din in Jewish courts. America is not in danger of sharia overtaking the nation, no matter what you might have heard. Although, if you've been in a situation where it has been used against you, here in America, in a civil or criminal court of law...you know what? I'm all ears. Tell us about it directly. If not, join the melting pot or leave.

The fears of the rabid right are stupefying.

Well, Obama has yet to finish his on-the-job-training. His lack of any experience had him starting on a very low end of that curve.

Join the melting pot...what the fuck does that mean? They've already joined the damn melting pot. What do you want them to do differently than they already have?

No. I dont want anti-American laws in America. For the record we're nowhere close to anti-American laws pushed on us by Muslims. Wanna know how I know? I'm a lawyer and I've been to continuing education on the subject. Sometimes sharia consulted in civil cases with Muslims who may request a Muslim arbitrator. Please tell me you know the difference in arbitration and actual court. It might be marriage contracts or commercial contracts, or probating an Islamic will. This is absolutely NO DIFFERENT than the practice of judges allowing Orthodox Jews to resolve some matters using beth din in Jewish courts. America is not in danger of sharia overtaking the nation, no matter what you might have heard. Although, if you've been in a situation where it has been used against you, here in America, in a civil or criminal court of law...you know what? I'm all ears. Tell us about it directly. If not, join the melting pot or leave.

if you don't know what the fuck the melting pot means.....you don't understand American history.....i'm not being "rabid" at all about this.....becoming an American and joining our society means adopting shared American ways.....and laws....NOT establishing foreign cultures separate and apart....

and your "continuing education" seems to be lacking.....CAIR is all over promoting sharia law...and arbitration is the sneaky way muslims try to circumvent U.S. laws....just as they have done in Britain where they've established a dual legal system of courts....we need to nip this creeping sharia in the bud....here's a bit more education about sharia for you to chew on....

Is Sharia compatible with the U.S. Constitution?

[Update I: I have streamlined the following post to be easily readable to the average layman, but informative enough for a lawyer or law professor to learn a bit more on the similarities and differences between Sharia and U.S. Law]

The simple answer is of course “no”.

But lets take a look at some aspects of Sharia Law and where it may or may not conflict with the U.S. Constitution. (For disclosure I am not a lawyer nor a legal expert in Sharia or U.S. Law.)

First, what is Sharia?

Wikipedia states Sharia refers to the sacred law of Islam. All Muslims believe Sharia is God’s law, but they have differences between themselves as to exactly what it entails. Which will be difficult to discern what to apply when, but we’ll labor along for the sake of discussion.

In Western countries, where Muslim immigration is more recent, Muslim minorities have introduced Sharia family law, for use in their own disputes. Attempts to impose Sharia have been accompanied by controversy, violence, and even warfare (Second Sudanese Civil War).

The recent incidents at the Arab International Festival have reinforced the poor image of Sharia inside the United States and its incompatibility with American culture and law.

The following is a truncated version with a couple of modifications (eliminating repetitious ibids and links) of multiple Wikipedia entries [with my comments]:

Legal and Court Proceedings:

Wikipedia states that Sharia judicial proceedings have significant differences with other legal traditions, including those in both common law and civil law.

1. Sharia courts do not generally employ lawyers; plaintiffs and defendants represent themselves.

2. Trials are conducted solely by the judge, and there is no jury system.

3. There is no pre-trial discovery process, no cross-examination of witnesses, and no penalty of perjury (on the assumption that no witness would thus endanger his soul) Unlike common law, judges’ verdicts do not set binding precedents under the principle of stare decisis and unlike civil law, Sharia does not utilize formally codified statutes (these were first introduced only in the late 19th century during the decline of the Ottoman Empire, cf. mecelle).

4. Instead of precedents and codes, Sharia relies on medieval jurist’s manuals and collections of non-binding legal opinions, or fatwas, issued by religious scholars (ulama, particularly a mufti); these can be made binding for a particular case at the discretion of a judge.

5. Sharia courts’ rules of evidence also maintain a distinctive custom of prioritizing oral testimony and excluding written and documentary evidence (including forensic and circumstantial evidence), on the basis that it could be tampered with or forged.

6. A confession, an oath, or the oral testimony of a witness are the only evidence admissible in a Sharia court, written evidence is only admissible with the attestations of multiple, witnesses deemed reliable by the judge, i.e. notaries.

7. Testimony must be from at least two witnesses, and preferably free Muslim male witnesses, who are not related parties and who are of sound mind and reliable character; testimony to establish the crime of adultery, or zina must be from four direct witnesses.

8. Forensic evidence (i.e. fingerprints, ballistics, blood samples, DNA etc.) and other circumstantial evidence is likewise rejected in hudud cases in favor of eyewitnesses, a practice which can cause severe difficulties for women plaintiffs in rape cases.

9. Testimony from women is given only half the weight of men [in most sources outside of Wikipedia Sharia states that a woman's testimony only carries the weight of 1/4th of a man's], and testimony from non-Muslims may be excluded altogether (if against a Muslim).

10. In lieu of written evidence, oaths are accorded much greater weight; rather than being used simply to guarantee the truth of ensuing testimony, they are themselves used as evidence.

cont.
Sharia Law and the U.S. Constitution | The American Catholic

Last edited:

if you don't know what the fuck the melting pot means.....you don't understand American history.....i'm not being "rabid" at all about this.....becoming an American and joining our society means adopting shared American ways.....and laws....NOT establishing foreign cultures separate and apart....

and your "continuing education" seems to be lacking.....CAIR is all over promoting sharia law...and arbitration is the sneaky way muslims try to circumvent U.S. laws....just as they have done in Britain where they've established a dual legal system of courts....we need to nip this creeping sharia in the bud....here's a bit more education about sharia for you to chew on....

Is Sharia compatible with the U.S. Constitution?

[Update I: I have streamlined the following post to be easily readable to the average layman, but informative enough for a lawyer or law professor to learn a bit more on the similarities and differences between Sharia and U.S. Law]

The simple answer is of course “no”.

But lets take a look at some aspects of Sharia Law and where it may or may not conflict with the U.S. Constitution. (For disclosure I am not a lawyer nor a legal expert in Sharia or U.S. Law.)

First, what is Sharia?

Wikipedia states Sharia refers to the sacred law of Islam. All Muslims believe Sharia is God’s law, but they have differences between themselves as to exactly what it entails. Which will be difficult to discern what to apply when, but we’ll labor along for the sake of discussion.

In Western countries, where Muslim immigration is more recent, Muslim minorities have introduced Sharia family law, for use in their own disputes. Attempts to impose Sharia have been accompanied by controversy, violence, and even warfare (Second Sudanese Civil War).

The recent incidents at the Arab International Festival have reinforced the poor image of Sharia inside the United States and its incompatibility with American culture and law.

The following is a truncated version with a couple of modifications (eliminating repetitious ibids and links) of multiple Wikipedia entries [with my comments]:

Legal and Court Proceedings:

Wikipedia states that Sharia judicial proceedings have significant differences with other legal traditions, including those in both common law and civil law.

1. Sharia courts do not generally employ lawyers; plaintiffs and defendants represent themselves.

2. Trials are conducted solely by the judge, and there is no jury system.

3. There is no pre-trial discovery process, no cross-examination of witnesses, and no penalty of perjury (on the assumption that no witness would thus endanger his soul) Unlike common law, judges’ verdicts do not set binding precedents under the principle of stare decisis and unlike civil law, Sharia does not utilize formally codified statutes (these were first introduced only in the late 19th century during the decline of the Ottoman Empire, cf. mecelle).

4. Instead of precedents and codes, Sharia relies on medieval jurist’s manuals and collections of non-binding legal opinions, or fatwas, issued by religious scholars (ulama, particularly a mufti); these can be made binding for a particular case at the discretion of a judge.

5. Sharia courts’ rules of evidence also maintain a distinctive custom of prioritizing oral testimony and excluding written and documentary evidence (including forensic and circumstantial evidence), on the basis that it could be tampered with or forged.

6. A confession, an oath, or the oral testimony of a witness are the only evidence admissible in a Sharia court, written evidence is only admissible with the attestations of multiple, witnesses deemed reliable by the judge, i.e. notaries.

7. Testimony must be from at least two witnesses, and preferably free Muslim male witnesses, who are not related parties and who are of sound mind and reliable character; testimony to establish the crime of adultery, or zina must be from four direct witnesses.

8. Forensic evidence (i.e. fingerprints, ballistics, blood samples, DNA etc.) and other circumstantial evidence is likewise rejected in hudud cases in favor of eyewitnesses, a practice which can cause severe difficulties for women plaintiffs in rape cases.

9. Testimony from women is given only half the weight of men [in most sources outside of Wikipedia Sharia states that a woman's testimony only carries the weight of 1/4th of a man's], and testimony from non-Muslims may be excluded altogether (if against a Muslim).

10. In lieu of written evidence, oaths are accorded much greater weight; rather than being used simply to guarantee the truth of ensuing testimony, they are themselves used as evidence.

cont.
Sharia Law and the U.S. Constitution | The American Catholic

What the Muslim jerk doesn't understand, or more likely......does not want to understand is this:

When an immigrant, or a person wants to be "American" by joining into the "melting pot" of America, he is welcome to bring positive cultural aspects of his origins that do not detract from the BASIC VALUES of America.

This is pretty damn obvious, even to a retarded nincompoop, that America's laws reflect the BASIC VALUES of America.

This person does not try to overhaul the BASIC VALUES of America to suit his core values if he intends to be a true citizen of this country. At best, this being a free country, he tries to follow his core values discreetly, mindful of the fact that he is actually violating the strongly held views of his right to citizenship when his core values contradict the BASIC VALUES of America.

Obviously, one may logically want to change a couple of specific laws on thisa or thata. But to overhaul the BASIC VALUES of America with those that govern the whackjobs in the Mid East.....especially those of our enemy is palpably ridiculous.

I repeat: to supplant American Laws with an entirely different set of laws.....especially the laws that govern the whacked out Mid East Religious Nutjobs: the insane Wahhabi Shiites centered in Saudi Arabia, and the equally insane Sunni Arseholes controlling our Enemy's population, the Theological Arseholes of Iran, is not only ludicrous it should be criminal.

The only reason that this proposed, and in some cases allowable madness, exists in America is that Islam enjoys the false "religious" status.

Actually, Islam is a bloody political force, the same as Fascism or Communism disguised as a "religion".

The proof of that is the FIRST INSTRUCTION by the nutcase Mass Murderer & Rapist, Mohammed, the creator of Islam: "Make the world the Caliphate of Islam, preferably by word, by sword if necessary."

The Qu'ran also specifies the detailed instructions on how to torture and murder those that oppose Islam

And, in addition, it is clearly specified by the whackjob Mohammed that this FIRST INSTRUCTION is to supercede any other instruction contradictory to it.

No other Organized World Religion has such a bloodcurdling agenda.

Last edited:
Dude, you're just wrong.

One of the basic values of America is that we don't change people when they come here. We who were here first are who we are...but we don't tell anyone who they can be, within the confines of the law.

Who the FUCK are you to tell anyone what they can be, what they can believe, and what they can do if it's not illegal? (Hint: the answer is you can't). That's exactly what (how do I say Hitler without saying Hitler?) did. Congrats on being the first person to wear a WWHD bracelet.

Your understanding of sharia and it's interplay with U.S. law would be funny if it weren't so reactionary and wrong. All those things he's listing are done IN A SHARIA COURT.

Sharia Courts are only used in arbitration!! Do you know what arbitration is? It's when both parties ELECT/CHOOSE/DECIDE they want to have someone non-judicial decide something for them.

It's not for US Civil law matters (unless both decide they want it) and definitely not for criminal law.

I realize that you probably inform yourself with right-wing blowgs and such. That's fine. Just don't believe everything you read. Get some real world experience to judge it by.

And that's why I'm asking...can you cite to a REAL experience or court case that YOUVE been involved in and know something about? I'm willing to listen, bro. I'm all ears. Seriously. I want an honest debate...not just a copy/paste of talking points.

So....let's have it.

Dude, you're just wrong.

One of the basic values of America is that we don't change people when they come here. We who were here first are who we are...but we don't tell anyone who they can be, within the confines of the law.

Who the FUCK are you to tell anyone what they can be, what they can believe, and what they can do if it's not illegal? (Hint: the answer is you can't). That's exactly what (how do I say Hitler without saying Hitler?) did. Congrats on being the first person to wear a WWHD bracelet.

Your understanding of sharia and it's interplay with U.S. law would be funny if it weren't so reactionary and wrong. All those things he's listing are done IN A SHARIA COURT.

Sharia Courts are only used in arbitration!! Do you know what arbitration is? It's when both parties ELECT/CHOOSE/DECIDE they want to have someone non-judicial decide something for them.

It's not for US Civil law matters (unless both decide they want it) and definitely not for criminal law.

I realize that you probably inform yourself with right-wing blowgs and such. That's fine. Just don't believe everything you read. Get some real world experience to judge it by.

And that's why I'm asking...can you cite to a REAL experience or court case that YOUVE been involved in and know something about? I'm willing to listen, bro. I'm all ears. Seriously. I want an honest debate...not just a copy/paste of talking points.

So....let's have it.

Obviously, since you are a Muslim fanatic (and, probably an "enemy within") it would be a useless endeavor to point out your almost idiotic denial of REALITY with your unacceptable camelshit.

The Sharia Law is the concoction of laws by the indisputable MASS MURDERER & RAPIST, Whackjob MOHAMMED whose BLOODCURDLING FIRST DICTUM makes a mockery of all the camelshit that you spewed out i.e., the fantasy that the Sharia Law (an aberration created by a historical whackjob), in any of its functions, can supplant America's BASIC VALUES that are in existence.

Your attempt to obfuscate REALITY with your camelshit in order to fulfill your obvious desire to "VANQUISH" the American way of life with the spurious mindboggling IslamoFascism of the Mid East which threatens the World by foisting the ideas created by a MASS MURDERING RAPIST MOHAMMED on the rest of humanity is actually ludicrous if it wasn't so deadly.

Last edited:
Is this guy for real?

Oh yes.

Real enough for you not to be able to refute the historical truths about the Mass Murdering Rapist whackjob MOHAMMED and his FIRST INSTRUCTION in his concocted Qu'ran that states that: "Make the world the caliphate of Islam, preferably by word, by sword if necessary."

Also, that this FIRST INSTRUCTION should supercede all other instructions in the Qu'ran that are contradictory to it.

Add the fact that detailed instructions are given in his teachings specified in the Qu'ran about the torture and murder of the infidels that resist Islam.

Real ?

You betchum.

Are you "real" enough to refute the Mass Murdering Rapist Mohammed's bloodcurdling FIRST INSTRUCTION ?????

Forum List

Back