Pitbulls...

Funny, the experts seem to agree with me. Leerburg | What Would I Do if Attacked by a Dog?

Also, do you really think everyone reading his is capable of lifting an attacking dog off the ground by its collar? Do you think they are quick enough to reach and grab the collar without ending up losing their hands?

How many of your "experts" have fought a dog, and trained others to fight a dog, Alice? I have...you got an expert you're trying to dominate for whatever petty reasons.... who cares? If you can't lift a 40 lb Pit off the ground with one arm you best get to a gym.

Incidentally, to readers without this fool's problem, once the dog is off the ground, brace the elbow on your hip....even if the dog weighs a hundred pounds this gives you a minute or two to plot your next move.....I'm ending it's life....you might want to do one of the alternatives I mentioned....around city streets you can always fling it out into traffic...no mercy, that's how you deal with Fido.

Dude.

"Plot your next move"?

Have you ever been in a real fight?

Seriously?

Dood? seriously? I first named you "swallow" long ago....it's a pity you've forgotten how tangling with me and Kurtz ends up for you. I couldn't care less what you believe or don't believe...this ain't a who's got a bigger dick contest....If this were a matter of notches on my gun barrel, I'd have needed a new barrel many times over....ya get me? :doubt:

How many of your "experts" have fought a dog, and trained others to fight a dog, Alice? I have...you got an expert you're trying to dominate for whatever petty reasons.... who cares? If you can't lift a 40 lb Pit off the ground with one arm you best get to a gym.

Incidentally, to readers without this fool's problem, once the dog is off the ground, brace the elbow on your hip....even if the dog weighs a hundred pounds this gives you a minute or two to plot your next move.....I'm ending it's life....you might want to do one of the alternatives I mentioned....around city streets you can always fling it out into traffic...no mercy, that's how you deal with Fido.

Dude.

"Plot your next move"?

Seriously?

"a minute or two"?

He's just another blowhard who mixed a few facts in with his tall tales (facing down a mountain lion). I're read other things he's written and thought he was lying.

I wouldn't want to leave him alone with children.

Now now Cuddly....don't PMS all over yourself....I know I frighten you...not my intention but I can't be somebody I ain't now can I? :cool:

BTW...the "minute or two" reference is relating to a large struggling dog you'll holding in the air by one arm....planting the elbow on the hip increases your mechanical advantage....look it up, try not to appear braindead.....wait, you're a leftist.....nevermind.

Last edited:
Good grief....everybody is an expert eh? :lol: Suffice to say, I've been trained how to fight a dog, have fought a dog, have done exactly as I wrote, and won the fight. Let's get real here....I don't need any amateur advice and neither do the readers. What I've said so far is far from the only advice I have should you encounter a menacing dog. Suffice to say, fighting a dog requires ONE technique that almost always works...if you have 3 or 4, you'll probably freeze doing nothing....I told you mine. I don't try to kick a dog. I don't try to yell, stand tall, wave my arms, or do the Bugaloo.....And if one reader here is paying attention, they won't have to feel completely helpless should they be attacked...that's what I'm about in this thread.

Funny, the experts seem to agree with me. Leerburg | What Would I Do if Attacked by a Dog?

Also, do you really think everyone reading his is capable of lifting an attacking dog off the ground by its collar? Do you think they are quick enough to reach and grab the collar without ending up losing their hands?

If you are fighting a 40 pound pit bull, you are dealing with a puppy. At 4 months, a healthy pit bull will weight about 55 pounds. A full grown Pit will weigh 110 to 120 pounds. The American Staffordshire Terrier is somewhat smaller and will weigh 75 to 80 pounds full grown. Now it might be attractive to imagine that you could lift that weight of fighting dog with one hand, it might happen in the movies, but in real life, not so much. As far as flinging it out in traffic, there's no real dealing with that idea.

Pits are incredibly strong. Pit bulls have been known to pull 5,000 pounds of dead weight.

Here's a video of Rebel, a young, small pit at only 56 pounds pulling 6,613 pounds.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6LDopZZVzg]Rebel (56lbs) Pulling 6613lbs, 118x's his body weight - YouTube[/ame]

Pit bulls are terriers. Calling them pit bulls is just a nick name. They got this nick name because this breed was put into pits to fight and kill bulls or bears. Yeah, I'm gonna grab that sucker by the collar and just throw him into traffic. He's not gonna touch ME. It's the training.

If you are fighting a 40 pound pit bull, you are dealing with a puppy. At 4 months, a healthy pit bull will weight about 55 pounds. A full grown Pit will weigh 110 to 120 pounds. The American Staffordshire Terrier is somewhat smaller and will weigh 75 to 80 pounds full grown. Now it might be attractive to imagine that you could lift that weight of fighting dog with one hand, it might happen in the movies, but in real life, not so much. As far as flinging it out in traffic, there's no real dealing with that idea.

Pits are incredibly strong. Pit bulls have been known to pull 5,000 pounds of dead weight.

Here's a video of Rebel, a young, small pit at only 56 pounds pulling 6,613 pounds.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6LDopZZVzg]Rebel (56lbs) Pulling 6613lbs, 118x's his body weight - YouTube[/ame]

Pit bulls are terriers. Calling them pit bulls is just a nick name. They got this nick name because this breed was put into pits to fight and kill bulls or bears. Yeah, I'm gonna grab that sucker by the collar and just throw him into traffic. He's not gonna touch ME. It's the training.

Okay, I tried to play nice....you've admitted you're a woman in your 70's.....go get your dentures out of the jar and eat some applesauce or prunes or something....most men can easily lift a Pit off the ground with one arm...few weigh over 40-50 pounds....the larger ones are dealt with no differently....this is getting tiresome. buh bye! :bye1:

Okay, I tried to play nice....you've admitted you're a woman in your 70's.....go get your dentures out of the jar and eat some applesauce or prunes or something....most men can easily lift a Pit off the ground with one arm...few weigh over 40-50 pounds....the larger ones are dealt with no differently....this is getting tiresome. buh bye! :bye1:

40 to 50 lbs? You are an idiot. Most pits will top 75 or 80 lbs with many going over 100 lbs.

Now lets look at a scenario where you want them to grab the collar. This dog is charging you, and you reach down to grab the collar. First of all, the dog is going to react to anything coming towards it. It will most likely get at least one of your hands or forearms. A grown pit bull will crush the bones like they were pretzels. Now you have one hand left to fight and probably arterial bleeding from the other. And even if you manage to grab the collar and avoid the jaws, you want to claim you can lift a wiggling 100lb dog?

You are a pretender and a wannabe.

Tried to play nice? When? You came into this thread spouting generalizations, and went down from there.

Dude.

"Plot your next move"?

Seriously?

Dood? seriously? I first named you "swallow" long ago....it's a pity you've forgotten how tangling with me and Kurtz ends up for you. I couldn't care less what you believe or don't believe...this ain't a who's got a bigger dick contest....If this were a matter of notches on my gun barrel, I'd have needed a new barrel many times over....ya get me? :doubt:

Swallow is what you do with your boyfriend, faggot.

Couple of minutes is generally how long an actual fight takes.

You don't know your ass from your elbow.

As I thought. You haven't changed much. Even with this new name.

Boy.

Rebel (56lbs) Pulling 6613lbs, 118x's his body weight - YouTube

40 to 50 lbs? You are an idiot. Most pits will top 75 or 80 lbs with many going over 100 lbs.

Now lets look at a scenario where you want them to grab the collar. This dog is charging you, and you reach down to grab the collar. First of all, the dog is going to react to anything coming towards it. It will most likely get at least one of your hands or forearms. A grown pit bull will crush the bones like they were pretzels. Now you have one hand left to fight and probably arterial bleeding from the other. And even if you manage to grab the collar and avoid the jaws, you want to claim you can lift a wiggling 100lb dog?

Got a little reading comprehension there, Alice? Seems you're even dumber than your picture....backtrack and read about how you get ahold of the dog's collar in the first place ya racist punk. :eusa_angel:

Dude.

"Plot your next move"?

Seriously?

Swallow is what you do with your boyfriend, faggot.

Couple of minutes is generally how long an actual fight takes.

You don't know your ass from your elbow.

As I thought. You haven't changed much. Even with this new name.

Boy.

:lol:

Got a little reading comprehension there, Alice? Seems you're even dumber than your picture....backtrack and read about how you get ahold of the dog's collar in the first place ya racist punk. :eusa_angel:

Oh, now I am a racist? I'd love to hear the reasons behind that bit of invented nonsense.

Oh, now I am a racist? I'd love to hear the reasons behind that bit of invented nonsense.
Probably against white people.

Which is a neat trick..given you are probably a white guy.

Why not? You're a cracker from Alabama....dumbest humps in the country...you don't know shit from shinola about dogs.....too dumb to remember what you read five minutes ago, I'd be surprised if you could light that ceegar you're sucking on without assistance. Face it boy, you were reduced to calling a man who's clearly your superior in all ways a "pretender"...you and Swallow should move someplace where they let gay racists wed...you two are a matched set. :lol:

Last edited:

Probably against white people.

Which is a neat trick..given you are probably a white guy.

Don't talk with your mouth full, Swallow. :eusa_hand:

Pit bulls are no more dangerous than any other powerful dog. The press routinely reoprts "pit bull" attacks based on nothing more than whether the dog *looks* a certain way to them. And currently the lower criminal class is fixated on pits because they have a bad reputation...which they feed into.

Pit bulls aren't hard wired to snap...they are loving, devoted. They're terriers, it's true, so people need to know how to deal with terriers. But of my three dogs..a pit, a saint, and a parson russell terrier, the pit is the one I trust the most. He's the one that will come when called, even when he's actually fighting with another dog (I know because he has gotten into fights with my other dogs before) and he is the one who is the gentlest with the kids.

Gads, who was the idiot who maintained he could stop a pit with a well aimed kick?

HAHAHAHAHA...that was a funny one.

Snoop weighs in at 75 lbs or so, I think. He might be 80....he's gotten kinda hefty since he came to live with us.

And I've pulled him out of a couple of fights, no problem. And he never bit me or anyone else. He's 7 years old now. My granddaughter can take food out of his mouth, and does.

darnit, stupid photofucket, I would love to post some snoop and baby pics now, but I can't get into stupid photobucket.

Forum List

Back