Pitbulls...

bdf50f2204f9a0562fe0b7b71da578e9

The statistics don't lie....Pits kill on the average of 66 humans a year, over double the number Rottweillers kill....Rotties are notorious for years of being docile and then suddenly exploding into a murderous attack on whoever is handy. Dobermans are way down on the list at 17. I'd link my numbers but I can't find the article....it was written by a veternarian with no agenda, just a heads-up on dangerous breeds. I consider being menaced by an aggressive dog the same as pointing a pistol at me....I make it vividly clear to the owner I will cut their dog's throat....and then beat the living shit out of them for instigating the attack.

That statistic is a lie. Pleas show pictures of the animals that exicuted the attacks.

The statistics don't lie....Pits kill on the average of 66 humans a year, over double the number Rottweillers kill....Rotties are notorious for years of being docile and then suddenly exploding into a murderous attack on whoever is handy. Dobermans are way down on the list at 17. I'd link my numbers but I can't find the article....it was written by a veternarian with no agenda, just a heads-up on dangerous breeds. I consider being menaced by an aggressive dog the same as pointing a pistol at me....I make it vividly clear to the owner I will cut their dog's throat....and then beat the living shit out of them for instigating the attack.

Yes, yes, of course you do, hero. Everyone really, REALLY believes you.......really.

:rolleyes:

That statistic is a lie. Peals show pictures of the animals that eicutedx the attacks.

Kiss my ass ya freak.....and don't post drunk....you're dimished enough without the box wine.
TDQkU.gif

Last edited:
Wait till the criminal element gets their hands on these bad boys:

images

They won't just be attacking people walking down the streets, they'll be eating them, and taking on buses!

That statistic is a lie. Peals show pictures of the animals that eicutedx the attacks.

Kiss my ass ya freak.....and don't post drunk....you're dimished enough without the box wine.

That's what I figgred. Another interweb tufftard. By the way, what's dimished ?

Funny, the experts seem to agree with me. Leerburg | What Would I Do if Attacked by a Dog?

Also, do you really think everyone reading his is capable of lifting an attacking dog off the ground by its collar? Do you think they are quick enough to reach and grab the collar without ending up losing their hands?

How many of your "experts" have fought a dog, and trained others to fight a dog, Alice? I have...you got an expert you're trying to dominate for whatever petty reasons.... who cares? If you can't lift a 40 lb Pit off the ground with one arm you best get to a gym.

Incidentally, to readers without this fool's problem, once the dog is off the ground, brace the elbow on your hip....even if the dog weighs a hundred pounds this gives you a minute or two to plot your next move.....I'm ending it's life....you might want to do one of the alternatives I mentioned....around city streets you can always fling it out into traffic...no mercy, that's how you deal with Fido.

Dude.

"Plot your next move"?

Have you ever been in a real fight?

Seriously?

No this one has not. Just another tufftard stealing valor. Mega homo.

I think there's ample evidence that Pits are a dangerous breed of dog.....all dogs can be made menacing with abuse or neglect. But I doubt you'll find hundreds of accounts of a collie or golden retriever ripping innocent bystanders or even family members apart for no apparent reason other than they were around when the thing went off.....to wit:

https://www.google.com/#q=pit+bull+attacks

And eventually, they will be the nasty dogs that are eating kids, attacking people in their hallways, and running in packs.

The criminal element always have one breed or another that they fixate on, and it's always based on how tough and mean they are. They flood their neighborhoods with them, mistreat them, abandon them....then everybody freaks out and starts screeching to ban the BREED of DOG, instead of addressing the problem, which is criminal, ignorant dog owners.

Cesar Milan has it right...go into those neighborhoods and educate those people, and give them tools and skills. It's not the breed, it's the people.

And eventually, they will be the nasty dogs that are eating kids, attacking people in their hallways, and running in packs.

The criminal element always have one breed or another that they fixate on, and it's always based on how tough and mean they are. They flood their neighborhoods with them, mistreat them, abandon them....then everybody freaks out and starts screeching to ban the BREED of DOG, instead of addressing the problem, which is criminal, ignorant dog owners.

Cesar Milan has it right...go into those neighborhoods and educate those people, and give them tools and skills. It's not the breed, it's the people.

Ran out of gas back in the day, one winter afternoon up Lefthand Canyon outside Boulder in Colorado...so I set out with my Shepherd to walk up to my brothers place. I saw the first two dogs come off the ridge to the left first....then two more runnng down a creek bed to the right.....luckily we were only about 40-45 meters from the Buick and we both got back inside before they swarmed the car. Feral abandoned hippie dogs....well over a dozen of them...my Shepherd, a fierce presence but the worst fighter I ever saw, was going from the front seat to the back seat smashing his face into the windows the marauders were jumping at....I'm here to tell the tale because we got back to the car in time....not a Pit amongst them by the way...just large dogs packed up to jump deer, and a human caught in the open...like me.

I think there's ample evidence that Pits are a dangerous breed of dog.....all dogs can be made menacing with abuse or neglect. But I doubt you'll find hundreds of accounts of a collie or golden retriever ripping innocent bystanders or even family members apart for no apparent reason other than they were around when the thing went off.....to wit:

https://www.google.com/#q=pit+bull+attacks

That's because typically, ignorant, criminal people don't gravitate towards collies and golden retrievers.

If they did, then collies and golden retrievers would be the ones *going off*.

All animals are potentially dangerous, and the more powerful they are the more potential they have to be deadly.

But pits don't just explode for no reason. If a pit isn't safe, it's because it was raised wrong.

Ran out of gas back in the day, one winter afternoon up Lefthand Canyon outside Boulder in Colorado...so I set out with my Shepherd to walk up to my brothers place. I saw the first two dogs come off the ridge to the left first....then two more runnng down a creek bed to the right.....luckily we were only about 40-45 meters from the Buick and we both got back inside before they swarmed the car. Feral abandoned hippie dogs....well over a dozen of them...my Shepherd, a fierce presence but the worst fighter I ever saw, was going from the front seat to the back seat smashing his face into the windows the marauders were jumping at....I'm here to tell the tale because we got back to the car in time....not a Pit amongst them by the way...just large dogs packed up to jump deer, and a human caught in the open...like me.

What you realy mean is that you were smokeing dick at one of the rest areas along I-25, and you offered to let the Johns dog mount you for another 5 bucks and some smokes ?

Forum List

Back