Pit Bulls - breaking news!

I have been watching my local Animal Care & Control website for adoptable dogs lately. It seems that about 90% of them are pitbulls. Interesting, huh? I suspect that's more of a commentary on people who own pitbulls than pitbulls themselves, though.

The only dogs I've ever had trouble with while walking my dogs was pitbulls who would come running up to us. Of course, their idiot owners didn't have them under control, which was the real problem. But one of them bit my small dog...picked her up by the back of the neck and shook her. $350 vet bill. That pisses me off. My dobermans would never go grab a much smaller dog by the back of the neck and shake them. I mean, what's up with that?

I have been watching my local Animal Care & Control website for adoptable dogs lately. It seems that about 90% of them are pitbulls. Interesting, huh? I suspect that's more of a commentary on people who own pitbulls than pitbulls themselves, though.

The only dogs I've ever had trouble with while walking my dogs was pitbulls who would come running up to us. Of course, their idiot owners didn't have them under control, which was the real problem. But one of them bit my small dog...picked her up by the back of the neck and shook her. $350 vet bill. That pisses me off. My dobermans would never go grab a much smaller dog by the back of the neck and shake them. I mean, what's up with that?

one of the major reasons thor always stays home.....is he is friendly but people let their little yappy dogs run up to him...off leash and say ' o can they be friends' while i am thinking .....'hell no, muffie is gonna be lunch' i just dont take the chance...thor has never hurt a thing ....he doesnt care for snakes...but he just alerts me to them....o and rats...he will kill a rat....but that is all we know of...but i do not feel like paying a huge vet bill or worse seeing some wee one cry cause thor just took out muffie...why are the big dogs that always appear on people's court.....or judge judy...named killer or satan..and the wee dog is always muffie...or pixie

Forum List

Back