Pissing In The Democrats' Boots

de7067b3f3d6c1ef37f9814e83897e60.jpg

Why would you even give a shit about this if you already know what he is going to say? Can you people go one day without watching Trump do something? Straight up cult.
It may not be something he says if he has Attorney General Barr standing by with indictments in hand for treasonous behaviors on the part of certain chairpersons in the House of Representatives as well as their Speaker for orchestrating treason. :muahaha:

I pray for soft words and written indictments for calumny against those traitors who plotted against my President with abject lies and carefully crafted character assassinations that were neither deserved nor appreciated.

Your *pResident deserves all of it and more.
Your House cockroaches deserve indictments for calumny that led to treasonous acts against the Commander In Chief. I hope they get cells under a leaky latrine on bean day.

For Republicans it's NEVER about the country.

It's all about hating Democrats. Republicans feel Democrats have too many colored people and gays.

It's all about hating Democrats. Republicans feel Democrats have too many colored people and gays.
I see you're still confused after your long absence. Welcome back, Deanie.

Hatred is Nancy Pelosi tearing up SOTU papers with stories about American heroes on them. That's what pure hatred is. She's so wealthy she thinks she will never have to answer for her hatred and abject treason.

Why would you even give a shit about this if you already know what he is going to say? Can you people go one day without watching Trump do something? Straight up cult.
Don’t you post something every day bitching about what he did THAT DAY?
No actually. I don’t lol
You’re here a lot cupcake.
Yeah but I’m not making threads about every new shit thing he says.

Since trump didn't have to worry about witnesses testifying against him, what kind of victory was this? I thought republicans were the law and order people. What if other criminals like this low life trump used this as precedent for their cases?
Anyway a link below about these usually always republican criminal politicians.

Last edited:
Since trump didn't have to worry about witnesses testifying against him, what kind of victory was this? I thought republicans were the law and order people. What if other criminals like this low life trump used this as precedent for their cases?
Anyway a link below about these no good low life criminal politicians.

The maggots devoured George Carlin years ago.

No... we feel you have too many crooks and traitors.

I pray for soft words and written indictments for calumny against those traitors who plotted against my President with abject lies and carefully crafted character assassinations that were neither deserved nor appreciated.

Your *pResident deserves all of it and more.
Your House cockroaches deserve indictments for calumny that led to treasonous acts against the Commander In Chief. I hope they get cells under a leaky latrine on bean day.

I hope they impeach him again.

Forum List

Back