Pissing In The Democrats' Boots

I pray for soft words and written indictments for calumny against those traitors who plotted against my President with abject lies and carefully crafted character assassinations that were neither deserved nor appreciated.

I pray for soft words and written indictments for calumny against those traitors who plotted against my President with abject lies and carefully crafted character assassinations that were neither deserved nor appreciated.
The Dem politicos are selling us out.

Why would you even give a shit about this if you already know what he is going to say? Can you people go one day without watching Trump do something? Straight up cult.
And a miserable, dumb liberal lunatic chimes in. Hilarious!
Watch it.
You are dealing with a critical thinker with a triple digit IQ of 000.
:rolleyes:

Why would you even give a shit about this if you already know what he is going to say? Can you people go one day without watching Trump do something? Straight up cult.
Watch it.
Yep, Billy sure is a dummy. The crazy thing is he KEEPS posting garbage after garbage, and hasn't learned that his garbage posts just won't go over on these threads. It's hilarious AND sad to observe.

Watch it.
Yep, Billy sure is a dummy. The crazy thing is he KEEPS posting garbage after garbage, and hasn't learned that his garbage posts just won't go over on these threads. It's hilarious AND sad to observe.

Please specify the Billy. I don't want to get any on me.

Boy howdy, that's a tough one. We've gone years with the Demoscum doing nothing and now you want to whine when Trump gets something accomplished just about every day.

Watch it.

It's NOT you, by any means. Sorry about the confusion. It IS about our buddy, Billy000, of course. Who has never posted a response that DIDN'T suck.

I don't know what our President will say tomorrow.

But he has tremendous ability to time things and deal with adversity. The Libs' Access Hollywood October Surprise in 2016 blew up in their leftard faces because of the political skill of Donald J. Trump. I'm sure that he will use his exoneration by the Senate to his advantage as well.

I remember during Wrestlemania 23, during the Legendary Battle of the Billionaires, things weren't looking well for Trump and he looked out of his element. Announcer Jim Ross observed "Donald Trump is out of his element, this is not Real Estate, this is the WWE!"

Then, Trump turned it around, gave Vince McMahon his patented Hostile Takeover move and the rest is history as Trump won.

We have a similar situation here, people think that Trump has no business in politics.

Watch and learn, tomorrow will be interesting.

Watch it.

William, you are already infected.

Don’t you post something every day bitching about what he did THAT DAY?
No actually. I don’t lol
You’re here a lot cupcake.

Your *pResident deserves all of it and more.

Forum List

Back