Pissed off white dude

Personally, I think it is abhorrent the way you people are treating this new member when there are plenty of members who have showed their ass and you say nothing! When there are members who share the same opinions but hide them and force you to read between the lines. At least warwulf has the testicular fortitude to share his ideals and opinions...whether right or wrong!

Welcome, warwulf...you will fit in well at USMB.

Uummmm, I'm reading between the lines...... I seriously doubt Spermspunt, or even a racist in general. I'd be willing to bet a troll or a psych student working on a paper....... :thup:

If he is a troll, he sucks at it. If he is a psych student, he is in community college...maybe an online correspondence student.

I don't know what a Spersmspunt is.

Personally, I think it is abhorrent the way you people are treating this new member when there are plenty of members who have showed their ass and you say nothing! When there are members who share the same opinions but hide them and force you to read between the lines. At least warwulf has the testicular fortitude to share his ideals and opinions...whether right or wrong!

Uummmm, I'm reading between the lines...... I seriously doubt Spermspunt, or even a racist in general. I'd be willing to bet a troll or a psych student working on a paper....... :thup:

If he is a troll, he sucks at it. If he is a psych student, he is in community college...maybe an online correspondence student.

Stormfront.

Stormfront.

Oh...I am not allowed to mention that word.

Pissed off? You think posting here is going to ease that? You may want to stay in the Social Area...they'll treat you nice there even if you are pissed.

Enjoy your stay....it may not be long so make the most of it.....:D

dirty+sock.jpg

Maybe you're right Nutz . Woofie let me do you a solid. There's this really hot chick named Bodecea( not to be confused with Boedicca).

Anyway Bodecea is hot and if you're lucky she will throw you into a gimp suit and make you her slave. It's weird I know, but she is crazy hot and that's what she's into. You may have to fight off Mal and NLT for her affections, but You have the testicular fortitude to handle those two. Good luck getting your arian beauty.

How many people here do you expect to know the shortcut ZOG?

Ah, well: Hello

I'm guessing ZOG stands for Zionist Occupied Government and not Zombie Occupied Government, but I could be wrong.
I thought he´s against Zombies.

Well Zombies do kind of stink and they don't do much but walk around pissing and moaning for brains because they don't have any themselves. Maybe he is against Zombies. He must live in Washington D.C., they are full of those freeloading bastards.

Forum List

Back