Pissed off white dude

warwulf

Rookie
Jun 29, 2014
pissed off white dude, hates hippies, faggots, all the collective sub-human minorities and ZOG.
Likes to educate the herd. :D

Don't forget to read the rules of this forum (and follow them) so that your participation may be long and fruitful.

Funny but just today I was reading a comment about racism and the fact it has acquired new clothes. Then I see this 'white' person comment. I gotta say though, I've never seen a white person? Everyone is of some variety. So when we call our selves 'white' it must point to some insecurity, some missing piece that the racist thinks is contained in defining themselves. Others see them differently.

"Passionate hatred can give meaning and purpose to an empty life. Thus people haunted by the purposelessness of their lives try to find a new content not only by dedicating themselves to a holy cause but also by nursing a fanatical grievance." Eric Hoffer

"The uncompromising attitude is more indicative of an inner uncertainty than a deep conviction. The implacable stand is directed more against the doubt within than the assailant without." Eric Hoffer

Race is a social construct not biological.

Warwufl (that is a good pronunciation) is human like all of us.

that's all.

Another racist...yipee

Yep, we get these spermfrunts ever now an' then.

They don't stay long.

Actually, now that I think about it...it is refreshing to have someone who embraces his racism instead of hiding behind nonsense. There is something to be said about someone who will share his ideology without self censoring.

I hope he stays for a while...I am sure he will expose some of those who hide their beliefs.

Another racist...yipee

Yep, we get these spermfrunts ever now an' then.

They don't stay long.

Actually, now that I think about it...it is refreshing to have someone who embraces his racism instead of hiding behind nonsense. There is something to be said about someone who will share his ideology without self censoring.

I hope he stays for a while...I am sure he will expose some of those who hide their beliefs.

Nah......we have half a dozen just like him posting regularly. They don't expose anyone. They just provide cover.

Reminds me of this -

'White Supremacist' A white supremacist behind an initiative to turn a North Dakota town into a "white enclave" received some shocking news -- he's not 100 percent white.

Craig Cobb, a 62-year-old man who has aimed to start a community for white supremacists and neo-Nazis, received some news that he wasn't too happy about ...

During an appearance on The Trisha Goddard Show, Cobb was given the results of a DNA Diagnostics test and found out he is 14 percent Sub-Saharan African, and it was all caught on camera.

:lmao:

Last edited by a moderator:
grumpy-cat-no-go-away.jpg

How does anyone know it's a dude and not a dudette?

How does anyone know it's white?

Other than a pseudo-racist idiot....

1297413120617_ORIGINAL.jpg

Pissed off white dude, chill, they kill each other more than they kill pissed off white dudes. Prolly because most pissed off white dudes are packing heat.

pissed off white dude, hates hippies, faggots, all the collective sub-human minorities and ZOG.

We have a keeper folks!

Soooo are you a card carrying member of the KKK by chance? :afro::blsmile:

Go Israel! Annihilate those squatters! Long live the Jews! :rock:

Welcome to the board. :D

Let me be the first to dedicate a song to you.

I know you like to think that your:eusa_shhh: don't stink...

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably dyslexic and typed it wrong. Probably meant pissed on white dude and is looking for golden shower partners....... :dunno:

Probably also accidentally added a H and a S on ate.......

Last edited:

in other words, you're economically marginal and feel threatened by anyone who isn't like you.

the great thing is no one cares what you hate. and before you "educate" anyone, you'd probably need to get an education yourself, because if you had one, you wouldn't be insecure and economically marginal.

Personally, I think it is abhorrent the way you people are treating this new member when there are plenty of members who have showed their ass and you say nothing! When there are members who share the same opinions but hide them and force you to read between the lines. At least warwulf has the testicular fortitude to share his ideals and opinions...whether right or wrong!

Welcome, warwulf...you will fit in well at USMB.

Personally, I think it is abhorrent the way you people are treating this new member when there are plenty of members who have showed their ass and you say nothing! When there are members who share the same opinions but hide them and force you to read between the lines. At least warwulf has the testicular fortitude to share his ideals and opinions...whether right or wrong!

Welcome, warwulf...you will fit in well at USMB.

Uummmm, I'm reading between the lines...... I seriously doubt Spermspunt, or even a racist in general. I'd be willing to bet a troll or a psych student working on a paper....... :thup:

Forum List

Back