Pictures from the march for our lives---Holy skiskee this is YUUUUGGGE

Looks like a gaggle of morons to me. Assholes marching to take away Constitutional rights. How shitty is that?

Reminds me of the Nazi rallies.
Show me where military style weapons are protected in the Constitution.
I'll wait.

Whats a military style weapon to you?Specify.
Like the ones used in Vegas and most school shootings.
You can play your games all day long but a tsunami is coming and it's going to bury you

If the Libtards want to reduce gun crime then then they need to fire the Democrats in these big city shitholes where most of the gun crime in the country takes places on a daily basis.

Instead of marching to take away our Constitutional rights those asshole in the picture above need to be marching in South Chicago or Baltimore or any other Democrat voting ghetto shithole.to protest ineffective Liberal leadership.
Hey fuctard ... no one is trying to get rid of anyone's Constitutional rights... because anAR- 15 type weapon isn't protected under the 2nd amendment.
Sucks to be you.

Looks like a gaggle of morons to me. Assholes marching to take away Constitutional rights. How shitty is that?

Reminds me of the Nazi rallies.
I'll wait.

You can play your games all day long but a tsunami is coming and it's going to bury you

If the Libtards want to reduce gun crime then then they need to fire the Democrats in these big city shitholes where most of the gun crime in the country takes places on a daily basis.

Instead of marching to take away our Constitutional rights those asshole in the picture above need to be marching in South Chicago or Baltimore or any other Democrat voting ghetto shithole.to protest ineffective Liberal leadership.
Hey fuctard ... no one is trying to get rid of anyone's Constitutional rights... because anAR- 15 type weapon isn't protected under the 2nd amendment.
Sucks to be you.
You are one dumb mother fucker.

Can you top your last comment with anything dumber?

Lets see how long their political activism last I suspect when Summer is here they will want to spend more time partying at the lake or beach than having protest. Nowdays especially with young people the attention span is whatever the trend of the moment is maybe this will be different and they will stay focused and turn out on election day but if past history is any indication they won't.

And the vast majority of Americans are sick to tears of it.

The newest term now is PROTEST FATIGUE.
You wish mfer.
70% of Americans want stricter assault weapon laws — more than ever before

The NEVER AGAIN movements, The RESIST movement and the Women's movement is just beginning.
You're going to get buried.
Really?

Bring it... shit for brains...

revikutioin.jpg
Just three percent of adults own half of America’s guns

American gun ownership drops to lowest in nearly 40 years

Facts are like kryptonite to trump scum.

Lets see how long their political activism last I suspect when Summer is here they will want to spend more time partying at the lake or beach than having protest. Nowdays especially with young people the attention span is whatever the trend of the moment is maybe this will be different and they will stay focused and turn out on election day but if past history is any indication they won't.
You only win when people don't come out to vote or withvoter suppression laws. these kids are highly motivated and will vote inNovember and 2020 and they sure as hell won't be voting for republicans.

My generation stopped the War in Vietnam with the protests and marches.
Now we have multiple LARGE movements interacting with the end results is to get rid of Military Style Assault weapons out of civilians hands and get rid of the orange scourge that is infesting our country
I've never seen this country so invigorated and committed

Takes a special kind of moron to confuse ending a war with taking a Constitutional right.

I'll wait.

Sucks to be you.

100 % factual. No wonder it confused you.

Assault weapons not protected by Second Amendment, federal appeals court rules

Dumbass

They were hoping to get the amount of participation that the woman's march has done over the last two consecutive years, and by golly they've done it. In fact, it looks like they've outdone it.

January 20, 2017 the day after Trump was inagurated.
170121211838-28-womens-march-dc-exlarge-169.jpg

2nd annual women's march January 20, 2018.

636475725505721081-IMG-DFP-Women-s-March-5-1-.JPG

More Than 4,000 Women Say They Want to Run for Office Since Trump's Election

March for our lives protest--March 24, 2018
march-for-our-lives-in-washington-dc.jpeg

DZErvpEWsAYHXYA.jpg

Washington D.C. and 800 cities across this country participated.
For more pictures go to these links.
In pictures: The March for Our Lives protests

If I were a Republican right now, I would be sending out my resume now or whistling past the graveyard.

You have awoken a sleeping giant!

30 states, 2,623 counties, a BOOMING economy, jobs for everyone, a historically high stock market, a well compensated and appreciated military, tax cuts for those who matter...etc etc....GOOD LUCK!
"Tax cuts to those that matter."
Thanks for admitting you pimp for the 1%ers.

How dare you...YOU BIGOT!
Are you saying that only 1%ers matter?
Moron can't read. I said just the opposite you broke down loser. Broke down isthe idiot bigot.

Haha...I get it now...you though only the 1%ers got a tax break...haha...you continue to make a complete fool of yourself.... You wackos are so out of touch with reality. Are you ever right about anything?

You wish mfer.

The NEVER AGAIN movements, The RESIST movement and the Women's movement is just beginning.
Really?

revikutioin.jpg

Sorry, but that's PURE BULL SHIT.

Try again?

Now we have multiple LARGE movements interacting with the end results is to get rid of Military Style Assault weapons out of civilians hands and get rid of the orange scourge that is infesting our country

Takes a special kind of moron to confuse ending a war with taking a Constitutional right.
NOT a Constitutional right, shit for brains.

Sucks to be you.

Dumbass
What's an assault weapon?

You wish mfer.

Really?

revikutioin.jpg

Sorry, but that's PURE BULL SHIT.

Try again?
Yes we all know facts are " bullshit" to you

Sucks to be you.

Dumbass
Read the link you stupid mfer.

NOT a Constitutional right, shit for brains.
You're assaulted by the constitution, does that make it an assault weapon?

People are just fed up with defending themselves. Trust the gang bangers and the police.

Yeah.

You only win when people don't come out to vote or withvoter suppression laws. these kids are highly motivated and will vote inNovember and 2020 and they sure as hell won't be voting for republicans.
History does not support that claim but you keep parroting those talking points polly.

Sucks to be you.

Dumbass
Read the link you stupid mfer.
I don't read horse shit from the democrat propaganda wing, sorry... shit for brains.

Morons: I have a constitutional right to own my military style assault weapons.

The law: no you don't.

Derp

Forum List

Back