Pictures from the march for our lives---Holy skiskee this is YUUUUGGGE

Boise Idaho - bigger than the student walkout a couple of weeks ago. I'm proud of our kids.

1A%20lede%200324%20march

katzmarch2
Oh boy, another Leftwing March under another name. it's almost like they get these PMS cycles once a month.

Oh boy, another Leftwing March under another name. it's almost like they get these PMS cycles once a month.

No they were called March for our Lives worldwide - over 800 of them. Sucks to be a Republican ...

Unless you live in South Dakota - and then it just sucks
:)

us-map-900.jpg

No they were called March for our Lives worldwide - over 800 of them. Sucks to be a Republican ...

us-map-900.jpg
We hear that with every march..."this one's different!" And yet, it's the same exact people, marching under a different march name. One day its The Woman's March, another day it's Me Too, the Resistance march, Not My President march, Travel Ban march, etc. etc. covered wall to wall by the crooked Leftwing propaganda media.

You guys should take your PMS pills instead.

What gun lovers see:

A massive conspiracy using the outrage of children over gun violence to perpetuate thei gun grabbing agenda.

Kids as dupes in a scheme. Kids who, due only to their youth, are patently unqualified to address issues. And because they are unqualified, they can be mocked.

People who do not have a pleasant relationship with guns calling for measures that appear senseless.

A slippery slope that begins with universal background checks and ultimately ends with armed cadres of police showing up at the front door to confiscate every gun in the house.

An absolute need to bear arms so when the government becomes tyrannical, they will be prepared to engage in a pitched battle to overthrow that tyranny.

A potential horde of maurading criminals coming directly for them and therefore needing an assault weapon to hold them at bay.

The ability to stop a shooter by firing back as the hero gunslinger of their cinematic fantasy.

The 'well regulated militia' claus of the second amendment as a place holder before the real meaning coming after that pesky comma.

What gun lovers don't see:

Not every American is steeped in the gun culture and those Americans recognize the hazards of gun proliferation.

The victims of gun violence not as victims of a 'gun free zone' but of actual guns.

The outrage voiced by children and adults who are fed up with rampant gunplay in the streets, schools, churches, concerts and theaters of this country.

The millions of Americans who do not romanticize guns as benevolent instruments of fun and peace.

The churlishness of criticizing children and adults with a valid complaint about the hazards of guns.
Attacking and seeking to vilify the students is a mistake on the part of conservatives.

Why would I send money to the NRA when that organization works against the safety of Americans? They control congress so inaction is the best outcome for their agenda
Then you choose to die when you have your home invaded. The tree of Liberty is quench with the blood of American. It might as well be you "no guns zoners" rather than us.

us-map-900.jpg
We hear that with every march..."this one's different!" And yet, it's the same exact people, marching under a different march name. One day its The Woman's March, another day it's Me Too, the Resistance march, Not My President march, Travel Ban march, etc. etc. covered wall to wall by the crooked Leftwing propaganda media.

You guys should take your PMS pills instead.

Same old same parade of Selfie Virtue Signaling.

They were hoping to get the amount of participation that the woman's march has done over the last two consecutive years, and by golly they've done it. In fact, it looks like they've outdone it.

January 20, 2017 the day after Trump was inaugurated. For more pictures of the women's march go to this link on this board and scroll through the many pages. You'll probably find you home state in here. Woman's march pictures
170121211838-28-womens-march-dc-exlarge-169.jpg

2nd annual women's march January 20, 2018.

636475725505721081-IMG-DFP-Women-s-March-5-1-.JPG

More Than 4,000 Women Say They Want to Run for Office Since Trump's Election

March for our lives protest--March 24, 2018
march-for-our-lives-in-washington-dc.jpeg

DZErvpEWsAYHXYA.jpg

Washington D.C. and some other 800 cities across this country participated.
For more pictures go to this link.
In pictures: The March for Our Lives protests

If I were a Republican right now, I would be sending out my resume or whistling past the graveyard. There is no longer a safe Republican seat in this entire country.

You have awoken a sleeping giant!

Incredible, I didn't know it was that large. A sad note, the adults in the country couldn't even agree to act to protect their own children so now the children are pushing past them and doing it on their own. Republicans also know that this generation now has a mindset against them. It may even be that many Republicans welcome the NRA being relegated to an afterthought and not relevant in politics anymore. It would free up Republicans to maneuver in the big picture.

But you have to stand in awe at kids that are motivated. They get to it.

USA today is putting out more pictures, here is another one

28953804_10155968805255667_978180616790834728_o.jpg

I have never seen more assholes in one pictures than in those.

You really have to be a piece of shit to march around protesting doing away with the Bill of Rights.

Of course that is just the kind of turds these pink pussy hat Moon Bats are

upload_2018-3-25_14-41-42.jpeg

They were hoping to get the amount of participation that the woman's march has done over the last two consecutive years, and by golly they've done it. In fact, it looks like they've outdone it.

January 20, 2017 the day after Trump was inaugurated. For more pictures of the women's march go to this link on this board and scroll through the many pages. You'll probably find you home state in here. Woman's march pictures

DZErvpEWsAYHXYA.jpg

If I were a Republican right now, I would be sending out my resume or whistling past the graveyard. There is no longer a safe Republican seat in this entire country.

Incredible, I didn't know it was that large. A sad note, the adults in the country couldn't even agree to act to protect their own children so now the children are pushing past them and doing it on their own. Republicans also know that this generation now has a mindset against them. It may even be that many Republicans welcome the NRA being relegated to an afterthought and not relevant in politics anymore. It would free up Republicans to maneuver in the big picture.

You really have to be a piece of shit to march around protesting doing away with the Bill of Rights.

View attachment 184638

I have 50 firearms.

I ban guns from anywhere in the house except the locked safe when my grandchildren visit.

It is called responsible firearms safety.

Are things like that too difficult for you to understand?

The stupid Moon Bats think they don't need the right to keep and bear arms because the government will protect them. Dumbasses!

Deputy guarding Parkland school where 17 died is suspended for sleeping on the job

Read more here: Deputy guarding Parkland school where 17 died is suspended for sleeping on the job

A Broward Sheriff’s deputy assigned to protect the very building on the Parkland campus of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School where 17 people were shot and killed last month was suspended Tuesday for taking a nap in his patrol car.

The Broward Sheriff’s Office said Moises Carotti has been suspended with pay at least until an internal affairs investigation was completed. BSO said at just after 5 p.m. Monday a student notified another officer on campus that Carotti was sleeping in his car.

“The sergeant responded to the marked patrol vehicle, which was parked on the Northwest corner of the 1200 building,” BSO wrote in a press release Tuesday. “He knocked on the window to get Carotti’s attention, who appeared to be sleeping.”

DZErvpEWsAYHXYA.jpg

View attachment 184638

I have 50 firearms.

I ban guns from anywhere in the house except the locked safe when my grandchildren visit.

You waiting for the injuns to attack?

View attachment 184638

I have 50 firearms.

i think that they are more concerned about the attack of the walking dead.

View attachment 184638

I have 50 firearms.

Nope. Any more stupid questions?

This thread is a perfect example of what I've been saying for some time. Progressives are consistent on one thing... they get all giddy about banners symbols and marches. We see it all the time no matter the issue. The euphoria last a few days and then ummmm....goes away.:bye1:

View attachment 184638

I have 50 firearms.

i think that they are more concerned about the attack of the walking dead.

One of those happened in DC today.

Forum List

Back