Pics of Colon Kaepernick's Father?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Anyone have any? The disgusting douchebag looks Middle Eastern not Afro American.

Anyone have any? The disgusting douchebag looks Middle Eastern not Afro American.

Who cares? In the US you're supposed to be treated the same no matter your race or religion.

--- or national origin.
Regardless, a douche bag will be treated like a douche bag anywhere. Yet Kaepernik makes millions and idolized by other douche bags.

Regardless, the topic is "what 'Colon' [sic] Kaepernick's father looks like".

In other words the OP is a douchebag.

Much of the ME is black. I'm betting he is Moorish. Which means a combo of both. But what does it matter? He could be white as a fish belly and still be an asshole.

Try google. He is half white half black. He probably gets his nose from his mother.

Kaepernick was born in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, to Heidi Russo, a 19-year-old white woman who was single and destitute at the time. His birth father, an African American man, left the family before Colin was born.

I actually have have an indirect relative with a mulatto kid who is beautiful. White mother and Black father. That giant hooked nose on Colon is not a White/Black mix IMO.

Who cares? In the US you're supposed to be treated the same no matter your race or religion.

--- or national origin.
Regardless, a douche bag will be treated like a douche bag anywhere. Yet Kaepernik makes millions and idolized by other douche bags.
Not anymore, and gave away a lot of what he did make to Somalia and things...

Much of the ME is black. I'm betting he is Moorish. Which means a combo of both. But what does it matter? He could be white as a fish belly and still be an asshole.
Like everyone protesting he seems to be black. Being bothered by the cops all the time you know it could get on your nerves... LOL

Regardless of his racial mixture, you can tell he's dumber than a bag of rocks just from the vacuous, unfocused look on his face. And the afro makes his head look like a giant microphone.

Like everyone protesting he seems to be black. Being bothered by the cops all the time you know it could get on your nerves... LOL
Cops have a helluva hard job. Comply. No problem. Yes, there are a few bad cops but there are far more bad criminals.

I am a big time cop supporter. They have always treated me with respect. Maybe because I treat them the same way.

He looks like this guy:

upload_2017-9-28_8-41-59.jpeg

The brilliant Shoe Bomber, doubtless with an intellect to match.

Come to think of it, both their mother's were the spawn of white hookers and blacks.

Last edited:
Kaepernick was born in 1987 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, to Heidi Russo, a 19-year-old who was single at the time.His birth father, an African American man, left Russo before Colin was born. Russo placed Colin for adoption with Rick and Teresa Kaepernick, a white couple who had two children—son Kyle and daughter Devon—and were looking for a boy after losing two other sons to heart defects. Kaepernick became the youngest of their three children. He lived in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin, until age four, and attended grade school in Turlock, California.

Colin Kaepernick - Wikipedia

nuff said.

Kaepernick was born in 1987 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, to Heidi Russo, a 19-year-old who was single at the time.His birth father, an African American man, left Russo before Colin was born. Russo placed Colin for adoption with Rick and Teresa Kaepernick, a white couple who had two children—son Kyle and daughter Devon—and were looking for a boy after losing two other sons to heart defects. Kaepernick became the youngest of their three children. He lived in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin, until age four, and attended grade school in Turlock, California.

Colin Kaepernick - Wikipedia

nuff said.
How so?

Cops have a helluva hard job. Comply. No problem. Yes, there are a few bad cops but there are far more bad criminals.

I am a big time cop supporter. They have always treated me with respect. Maybe because I treat them the same way.
Maybe if you got stopped four or 5 times as often as whites... You people on here are such cute little racists...

Unless you're white, then you were born with original sin and the only way to absolve yourself is to admit your white guilt and pray for forgiveness at the altar of the neo-Marxian postmodernist cult of victimhood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back