Pics of Colon Kaepernick's Father?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who in the wide world of fuck goes around analyzing noses? :wtf:
Are you some kind of eugenicist or what? Trolling around for pics of the fathers of people you don't know? Really?

Get a LIFE, punk.

Collin doesn't know his (biological) father either ... :thup:

Parents look white. Maybe someone jumped over the wood pile

Traderdick is like the skank who led the NAACP who pretended to be black, but was white as the driven snow. Kind of sounds like Obama as well don't it?

-Geaux

Kind of sounds like posting a picture of a Klan funeral march on some trolley tracks in Wisconsin and then claiming it's a "newly found" pic of the Democratic convention in New York City six months earlier....

I know, it's the gift that keeps on giving -- it's just that nobody else has stepped in it to that degree of idiocy this year. You're still the champeen. :thup:

Regardless of his racial mixture, you can tell he's dumber than a bag of rocks just from the vacuous, unfocused look on his face. And the afro makes his head look like a giant microphone.
Likely. Bags of rocks are bound to have some sort of microscopic organisms of intelligence higher than Kaepernik's in them, if not on the rocks, then certainly on the bag.

Heh-heh, I admit I can't argue with that.

Kaepernick was born in 1987 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, to Heidi Russo, a 19-year-old who was single at the time.His birth father, an African American man, left Russo before Colin was born. Russo placed Colin for adoption with Rick and Teresa Kaepernick, a white couple who had two children—son Kyle and daughter Devon—and were looking for a boy after losing two other sons to heart defects. Kaepernick became the youngest of their three children. He lived in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin, until age four, and attended grade school in Turlock, California.

Colin Kaepernick - Wikipedia

nuff said.
How so?

How so..what?

Much of the ME is black. I'm betting he is Moorish. Which means a combo of both. But what does it matter? He could be white as a fish belly and still be an asshole.
Like everyone protesting he seems to be black. Being bothered by the cops all the time you know it could get on your nerves... LOL

Black crybabies are bothered by cops all the time because it's a statistical fact that basketball-Americans do commit more violent crime than all other races in America put together. Despite being 13% of the population. These carpet-headed, shovel-noses are so full of hate they want to commit any violence against whites they want without consequence. I've never seen a more hate-filled, humanoid sub-species in America! Jesus, that race is Disgusting with a capital D.

His mother abandoned him and won't reveal who his father is ... :dunno:

So ... You can pretty much just pick a state or country ... I heard Hawaii is still popular.
I am going with Eskimo for no better reason than he is liable to get chilly and may be frozen out.

the man is a law abiding citizen of the country you CLAIM to respect.

gaudy displays of uber patriotism are easy, but respecting black people is sooooo hard. :itsok:

Anyone have any? The disgusting douchebag looks Middle Eastern not Afro American.

Who cares? In the US you're supposed to be treated the same no matter your race or religion.

You mean like getting a job or being admitted based on qualifications rather than through programs like affirmative action? Perhaps you should tell those that support using race through such programs to stop doing it and treating everyone the same.

Anyone have any? The disgusting douchebag looks Middle Eastern not Afro American.

Always fascinating to hear from Trump voters on race.

Always fascinating to hear from those that support programs like affirmative action talk about how everyone should be treated equally when they support something that takes race, specifically minorities, into account

Much of the ME is black. I'm betting he is Moorish. Which means a combo of both. But what does it matter? He could be white as a fish belly and still be an asshole.
Like everyone protesting he seems to be black. Being bothered by the cops all the time you know it could get on your nerves... LOL

Black crybabies are bothered by cops all the time because it's a statistical fact that basketball-Americans do commit more violent crime than all other races in America put together. Despite being 13% of the population. These carpet-headed, shovel-noses are so full of hate they want to commit any violence against whites they want without consequence. I've never seen a more hate-filled, humanoid sub-species in America! Jesus, that race is Disgusting with a capital D.
has to do with how much crime is perpetrated by poor people which is mainly what blacks are disproportionately. But thanks for the racist Outlook... Also true that most of the crime is they do is black on black gang on gang fighting over who's going to sell drugs to White Suburban Heights and Rural people who come into the inner city to buy... When a black person with some college has the same chance of being hired as a white person with some prison, you can see how they become discouraged. Also for 35 years now the GOP has been making life is difficult as possible for poor people.

Folks, it is interesting nobody knows who Colon Kapernack's father is. Similarly, there is much speculation in regards to the actual parents of Barry Hussaine Sorento Obama! And both attempt to divide the country. In other words, did the Swamp have something to do with both of these anti-American, anti-White douchebags in placing them to undermine the country?

the man is a law abiding citizen of the country you CLAIM to respect.
gaudy displays of uber patriotism are easy, but respecting black people is sooooo hard. :itsok:

Collin's mother abandoned him and won't say who the father is.

So ... You don't know what race or nationality his biological father is unless you are his mother ... That abandoned him ... :thup:
It doesn't have anything to do with respect for African Americans or this country nit-wit ... That's just the simple facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back