phone/laptop/PC/tv/--and humans

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
..how much time do you spend on your ''devices''?
..before PCs/etc, I used to read a lot....
..in my teens I would read for hours--even in the summer--day and night ...I would still play sports--organized and not...
..now I spend a lot of time playing PC games/posting on USMB--my favorite!!!!!!!:lol:
..when I'm waiting to pick up my kid, I usually get on the phones and look at news
..at meals I read the news
...a lot of the reading I do on the laptop is history reading/news--so I'm doing the same-? but not with a book or newspaper
...the other interesting question/aspect is: why do humans do all of this media stuff? socializing?..this is a big part of the teens/etc lives..?
..when I was a teen/college age we never did all of this ''socializing''
...however--if I didn't have a book/phone/etc I would not be ''totally'' bored...or I can get along with a book

i try to limit it to 1-2 hrs a day. i go thru my email, get on here for a while, & i read alot as well- usualyl to follow up on something i heard on the radio or TV to see if a soundbite has been edited or to actually prove what i heard/saw really happened & not some alternative facts & fake news.

i try to limit it to 1-2 hrs a day. i go thru my email, get on here for a while, & i read alot as well- usualyl to follow up on something i heard on the radio or TV to see if a soundbite has been edited or to actually prove what i heard/saw really happened & not some alternative facts & fake news.
that sounds about right for me, also..except maybe weekends

Forum List

Back