Phoenix man accused in neighbor's shooting death

Now your stupidity is showing again....I guess you never heard of Mirko Cro-Cop.
YouTube - Mirko Cro Cop Knocks Out Fighter with Head Kick

mirko is famous because he is an anomaly. most people couldn't raise their legs as swiftly as mirko can. odds are even those who could, do not have his power.

irrational fears like yours are not the norm. we used to institutionalize people like you. now you get medications and a keyboard.

go figure

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Ya...Mirko is the only one.....
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilGUVaT4vQE&feature=related]YouTube - Some pretty head kicks[/ame]

Looks like you win "Message Board Doofus of the Day"

Not for nuttin, but aren't those guys professional fighters or at least training for real? :eusa_whistle: Oh and by the way, thanks for the clips..that first one was awsome....that kid had a nice kick. Remember, practice practice practice.

Last edited:
mirko is famous because he is an anomaly. most people couldn't raise their legs as swiftly as mirko can. odds are even those who could, do not have his power.

irrational fears like yours are not the norm. we used to institutionalize people like you. now you get medications and a keyboard.

go figure

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilGUVaT4vQE&feature=related]YouTube - Some pretty head kicks[/ame]

Not for nuttin, but aren't those guys professional fighters? :eusa_whistle:

Some...not all....but making the asinine statement that "kicks are non lethal" reeks of ignorance.

Back to the point, Modbert has made a false claim that this was posted as an example of Generic hate. He admits that he has NEVER once posted a story about people of color killing white people and he further made the claim he posts stories based on what he sees. So either he is LYING or he is claiming he has never seen a story of a colored person killing a white person for hateful reasons.

You belittle true hate, when you lump all forms of hate together. My hating chicken livers is not equivalent to you hating 'niggars'

He calls them "colored"....not niggars.

Look another liar. The only place I have mentioned "color" was in this thread to convey a simple concept that Modbert has any person of a color other then white on his mind.

Now I repeat to you, you lying sack of horse shit, quote for me ONE time where I ever called black people ******* or made racist statements about black people. The only people tossing that around are you lying Liberal dumb asses, resorting to racism to try and salvage a lost battle.

YouTube - Some pretty head kicks

Not for nuttin, but aren't those guys professional fighters? :eusa_whistle:

Some...not all....but making the asinine statement that "kicks are non lethal" reeks of ignorance.

They all have at least a black belt, so that makes them trained. Most people in the world do not have black belts. In general, kicks are non lethal to the average person. To show pro's using kicks to prove this point considering they represent ...what maybe 5% of the entire world, doesn't make sense.

Not for nuttin. :doubt:

And yet you have NEVER posted a story about a person of color killing a white person, EVER. I ask again, is that because you just have never seen them?

You support the left in every post. You attack the right in every post. Yet you want us to believe otherwise. Do you honestly think we are that stupid?

When was the last time you saw a news report about .........a person of color killing a white person while screaming out--"Go home, you dirty white devil"---after the 'kill the white devil' mantra was a rallying cry at public meetings?

3 Black people brutally tortured, raped and murdered a white couple a couple years ago and retards like you are the reason it was not even news. YOU are the reason none of them were charged with a hate crime. They killed them BECAUSE they were white.

There are numerous examples of people of color murdering people of all colors for RACIST reasons, but it does not fit the agenda of the left wing press to publicizes those stories.

Back to the point, Modbert has made a false claim that this was posted as an example of Generic hate. He admits that he has NEVER once posted a story about people of color killing white people and he further made the claim he posts stories based on what he sees. So either he is LYING or he is claiming he has never seen a story of a colored person killing a white person for hateful reasons.

You belittle true hate, when you lump all forms of hate together. My hating chicken livers is not equivalent to you hating 'niggars'

He calls them "colored"....not niggars.

Look another liar. The only place I have mentioned "color" was in this thread to convey a simple concept that Modbert has any person of a color other then white on his mind.

Now I repeat to you, you lying sack of horse shit, quote for me ONE time where I ever called black people ******* or made racist statements about black people. The only people tossing that around are you lying Liberal dumb asses, resorting to racism to try and salvage a lost battle.

:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back