Phoenix man accused in neighbor's shooting death

Back to the point, Modbert has made a false claim that this was posted as an example of Generic hate. He admits that he has NEVER once posted a story about people of color killing white people and he further made the claim he posts stories based on what he sees. So either he is LYING or he is claiming he has never seen a story of a colored person killing a white person for hateful reasons.

You belittle true hate, when you lump all forms of hate together. My hating chicken livers is not equivalent to you hating 'niggars'

Provide a SINGLE post that supports your LYING BULLSHIT. Go ahead, find a single post where I have EVER said I hate black people. Come on you made the claim back it the fuck up. You little lying weasel.

Calling someone a racist for saying "all Mexicans are thieves" is incorrect Modbert....a statement like that means the person is prejudiced towards Mexicans. Prejudice and racism are often confused so please try to get the terms right before using them.

It's wrong either way. And you know when someone calls a entire race thieves, they believe they are superior. I know what the terms mean, thank you very much.

I don't see you calling out Willow for her clear prejudice though, but rather attacking me for my imaginary prejudice you seem to think I have.

Wrong...I just said Willow was possibly prejudiced towards Mexican by her alleged statement "All Mexicans are thieves." but not a racist...or did you miss that part.

and yes...both behaviors are wrong and against what this country stands for.

Last edited:
Calling someone a racist for saying "all Mexicans are thieves" is incorrect Modbert....a statement like that means the person is prejudiced towards Mexicans. Prejudice and racism are often confused so please try to get the terms right before using them.

It's wrong either way. And you know when someone calls a entire race thieves, they believe they are superior. I know what the terms mean, thank you very much.

I don't see you calling out Willow for her clear prejudice though, but rather attacking me for my imaginary prejudice you seem to think I have.

Wrong...I just said Willow was prejudiced towards Mexican by her statement "All Mexicans are thieves." but not a racist...or did you miss that part.

Hey Pateeeekkkk swwwwweeeeeeheart I never said ALL MEXICANS WERE THEIEVES.. THAT IS A MODMORON LIE.. THEREFORE MY BEHAVIOR WAS NOT WRONG.

Hey Pateeeekkkk swwwwweeeeeeheart I never said ALL MEXICANS WERE THEIEVES.. THAT IS A MODMORON LIE.. THEREFORE MY BEHAVIOR WAS NOT WRONG.

No, you never specifically said it, however your behavior was still wrong.

Wrong...I just said Willow was prejudiced towards Mexican by her statement "All Mexicans are thieves." but not a racist...or did you miss that part.

Actually this Country stands for Freedom. Freedom means people have the freedom to hate anyone they want, the freedom to be prejudice against anyone they want. You do remember freedom right?

HEY YOU BIG FAT FUCKING LIAR.. POST THE LINK TO WHERE wILLOW TREE SAID all MEXICANS ARE THEIVES.. OR YOU WILL FOREVER REMAIN A PERSONAL BUTTPLUG AND A FUCKING LIAR

Quote it.

The thing is, it's not necessary in our society today. We have a foodbank. We have foodstamps. We have free dinners 3 different days a week at 3 different churches in our city. We have free bagged lunches mon-thur at one church and free hot lunches everyday of the week at another church.

Why would you steal what you can get for free?

Not everyone knows about these things either, that's one of the main problems. However, not everyone has such chances in their area.

do like the mexicans do then, draw them maps to the nearest grocery store.. show em how to break and enter and steal that's the ticket you go ModMORON..
:eusa_eh:

Quote it.

Not everyone knows about these things either, that's one of the main problems. However, not everyone has such chances in their area.

do like the mexicans do then, draw them maps to the nearest grocery store.. show em how to break and enter and steal that's the ticket you go ModMORON..

AND THE WORD all???? WHERE IS IT??? AND THEN WHILE YER AT IT DISPROVE THAT THE MEXICAN GOVERNMENT PUBLISHED BROCHURES ON HOW TO GET TO AND SUCCESSFULLY SNEAK INTO THE USA.. GO WE WILL WAIT FOR BOTH.

Wrong...I just said Willow was possibly prejudiced towards Mexican by her alleged statement "All Mexicans are thieves." but not a racist...or did you miss that part.

OK. I will take your word on that. I edited my post.

Quote it.

This does not support your claim at all. She never said all Mexicans were anything. Perhaps you need a class on reading comprehension?

hey you big fat fucking liar.. Post the link to where willow tree said all mexicans are theives.. Or you will forever remain a personal buttplug and a fucking liar

$CapsLock.jpg

i bet all the money i've ever made if a mexican killed a whte man in pheonix modmoron would'nt have said a fucking word about it. Not one word..:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

absolutely true, unfortunate, but true
yes, it is true,, and our residen modmoron calls me a racist for saying what is true therefore he is a lying buttplug of a race baiter.. End of story..i mock his sorry azz.

Forum List

Back