Phoenix man accused in neighbor's shooting death

hey you big fat fucking liar.. Post the link to where willow tree said all mexicans are theives.. Or you will forever remain a personal buttplug and a fucking liar

View attachment 10222

I am still waiting, you did not post any proof she ever said any such thing. Your quote does not support your claim.

don't bother waiting...he lies frequently and when asked to back up his claims he whines that he will not do your bidding...i've asked him to back up his false accusation about me numerous times, all he ever says is, "you're delusional if you think i am going to do your bidding"

he is a dishonest hack

I am still waiting, you did not post any proof she ever said any such thing. Your quote does not support your claim.

I posted the thread. She can backtrack all she likes and says "Oh, I didn't say all, I just meant ___" but it's there.

Quote it.

Not everyone knows about these things either, that's one of the main problems. However, not everyone has such chances in their area.

do like the mexicans do then, draw them maps to the nearest grocery store.. show em how to break and enter and steal that's the ticket you go ModMORON..
:eusa_eh:

I can see where this statement could be misconstrued by a racist person...but I see nothing here that says "All Mexicans are thieves." Perhaps it's because I'm not a racist and I don't read everything through the eyes of a racist like some do.

I don't think your a racist Modbert....but making generalizations about someone's comments in this way is the reason why the country is so messed up right now. I thought you were a critical thinker.

don't bother waiting...he lies frequently and when asked to back up his claims he whines that he will not do your bidding...i've asked him to back up his false accusation about me numerous times, all he ever says is, "you're delusional if you think i am going to do your bidding"

he is a dishonest hack

And right on time, bitter Yurt with his sob story to anyone who will bother to listen to him whine.

I can see where this statement could be misconstrued by a racist person...but I see nothing here that says "All Mexicans are thieves." Perhaps it's because I'm not a racist and I don't read everything through the eyes of a racist like some do.

I don't think your a racist Modbert....but making generalizations about someone's comments in this way is the reason why the country is so messed up right now. I thought you were a critical thinker.

She'll never come out and say it even if she does believe it. We both know it. I am certainly a critical thinker, I just don't bother to have much patience for ignorant statements such as of Willow's.

he is a dishonest hack

And right on time, bitter Yurt with his sob story to anyone who will bother to listen to him whine.

its not a sob story, its the truth...me thinks you're protesting a bit too much, more like projection

don't like it, stop lying

he is a dishonest hack

We have to decide if you are stupid, a liar or just plain crazy. I have decided you are a liar. Once again your quote does not support your claim, not even close.

its not a sob story, its the truth...me thinks you're protesting a bit too much, more like projection

No, it's a sob story. You're still whining about being embarrassed a couple months ago Yurt, it's quite embarrassing to watch. My offer for you to get some help is still on the table, I'll even chip in $10 this time. :thup:

We have to decide if you are stupid, a liar or just plain crazy. I have decided you are a liar. Once again your quote does not support your claim, not even close.

I'm not looking for you to decide anything for me RGS. Between you, Willow, and Yurt, I don't know who whines more and especially on the topic of Modbert.

So to be honest, I don't really give a damn what you think of me, and that's the truth. :cool:

And with that, I make my exit from this thread, stage left.

No, it's a sob story. You're still whining about being embarrassed a couple months ago Yurt, it's quite embarrassing to watch. My offer for you to get some help is still on the table, I'll even chip in $10 this time. :thup:

you're the only one who obsesses over this alleged embarrassment MONTHS ago...you are the only one who ever brings it up....why are you so obsessed with it? its funny how when you get called on not backing up your false accusations, you have to obsessively bring up some even that happened months ago....

for the record, note he does not deny telling me he will not do my bidding when i asked him to back up his false assertion about me the other day...just like here....he lies, when asked to back it up, he runs

edit:

lol...he just said he was exiting the thread...dude, he is so predictable and i just called it

Last edited:

I'm not looking for you to decide anything for me RGS. Between you, Willow, and Yurt, I don't know who whines more and especially on the topic of Modbert.

So to be honest, I don't really give a damn what you think of me, and that's the truth. :cool:

And with that, I make my exit from this thread, stage left.

Run away little boy. Making false claims means you are to stupid to know the truth or you are lying about what you claim was said. Since Willowtree never said all Mexicans are thieves and you keep claiming she did and provide as evidence a quote that clearly shows she never said what you claim, all of us have to decide if you are a liar or stupid. I will give you the benefit of the doubt and call you a LIAR.

he is a dishonest hack

He is a dishonest fuck and everybody knows it.

I will make one last note, as to explain something.

I am not running from this thread. I am departing because there are those in this thread who have no intention of having a honest discussion on the topic, rather attacking a specific poster. This thread has strayed far from it's original topic.

Yurt, I had already posted previously I was going to be exiting from this thread, and then you make a post with a edit saying you "predicted" it, you are a sad individual.

As for you RGS, you really don't care even if Willow did make such remarks.

Since she didn't specifically say it, I will make a restatement:

Willow did not say all mexicans are thieves, however, she does seem to believe a good number are, or least her post can be taken that way.

I will be editing the original post I made to reflect such changes.

you're the only one who obsesses over this alleged embarrassment MONTHS ago...you are the only one who ever brings it up....why are you so obsessed with it? its funny how when you get called on not backing up your false accusations, you have to obsessively bring up some even that happened months ago....

for the record, note he does not deny telling me he will not do my bidding when i asked him to back up his false assertion about me the other day...just like here....he lies, when asked to back it up, he runs

edit:

lol...he just said he was exiting the thread...dude, he is so predictable and i just called it

That's it in a nutshell, that's what makes him such a dishonest fuck. he has zero credibility.

he is a dishonest hack

the bores on here are always teaming up as a group to go after people they disagree with---people who expose them for the posers and fools they are. instead of simple name calling, they accuse others of lies, while hiding behind deceit and deception of their own.

sigh

they are like the "family member out here only watches Sean Hannity on Fox News, because Hannity tells it like it is... and the other who "reads all the Glenn Beck books and says Beck is the only man in America who knows what is really happening." -http://www.usmessageboard.com/media/116544-because-hannity-tells-it-like-it-is.html

i will make one last note, as to explain something.

I am not running from this thread. I am departing because there are those in this thread who have no intention of having a honest discussion on the topic, rather attacking a specific poster.

Yurt, i had already posted previously i was going to be exiting from this thread, and then you make a post with a edit saying you "predicted" it, you are a sad individual.

As for you rgs, you really don't care even if willow did make such remarks.

Since she didn't specifically say it, i will make a restatement:

Willow did not say all mexicans are thieves, however, she does seem to believe so, or least it can be taken that way.

I will be editing the original post i made to reflect such changes.

hey didhonest fuck,, did the mexican government print brochures telling their citizens how to break into and stay in the united states?? Or did they not. Did i say all or did i not.. What you are is a race baiter and a liar pure and simple.

edit:

That's it in a nutshell, that's what makes him such a dishonest fuck. he has zero credibility.

willow tree + credibility = :cuckoo:

You're the only one who obsesses over this alleged embarrassment months ago...you are the only one who ever brings it up....why are you so obsessed with it? Its funny how when you get called on not backing up your false accusations, you have to obsessively bring up some even that happened months ago....

edit:

Lol...he just said he was exiting the thread...dude, he is so predictable and i just called it

that's it in a nutshell, that's what makes him such a dishonest fuck. He has zero credibility.

willow tree + credibility = :cuckoo:

stay the fuck away from me run get your modmommy to take care of you buttplug.

Back to the point, Modbert has made a false claim that this was posted as an example of Generic hate. He admits that he has NEVER once posted a story about people of color killing white people and he further made the claim he posts stories based on what he sees. So either he is LYING or he is claiming he has never seen a story of a colored person killing a white person for hateful reasons.

You belittle true hate, when you lump all forms of hate together. My hating chicken livers is not equivalent to you hating 'niggars'

He calls them "colored"....not niggars.

Forum List

Back