Philadelphia to Pay $9.25 Million to Settle Suit by George Floyd Protesters

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022

This is a shocking thing. While hundreds of thousands of black Americans and white Americans are living in our streets homeless because our country is so disgusting and ugly today. We have corrupt prosecutors and corrupt jurors paying millions of dollars out for nothing good like the above. This is so anti-American my friends.

Take a look at the above look at how MSNBC, Obama lawyers and a far left Democrat lawyers act like. You can see they’re cruel, they are as anti-Christian as it gets… One far left Democrat lawyer used the term “shock and awe” to describe how he is going after January 6 protesters. Words cannot describe this.

What the hell is wrong with our country today? Why are democrats not actually doing things to help poor people?

Remember the BLM riots that causedv billions of dollars of damage, 25 murders something that was so violent it was perhaps the most violent domestic issue in all of the 21st-century United States. During the summer of 2020 police across the United States of America had to deal with very difficult situations and the thought that BLM riders are getting millions of dollars is rioters .

Where is the money for the January 6 protesters who have been locked away for multiple years. ?

BLM protesters who illegally trespassed into a the government buildings were not locked away for multiple years. And they should not have been. It would constitute cruel and unusual punishment.. a politically motivated punishment.

This is precisely what the punishment of peaceful January 6 protesters is, it is politically motivated ….and any American who supports it is a monster…. either they have been brainwashed they can’t think properly , or they are actually evil monsters.

How can people watch Joe Scarborough and CNN and the way that they describe the January 6 protesters after the new evidence has been provided. MSNBC and CNN are calling peaceful January 6 protesters terrorists. How sick and evil are far left Democrats. Why do some Democrats and neocons still support this brutal idea that people who walked around the capital building are so-called terrorist because that’s what MSNBC is saying that’s what CNN is saying that’s what some former Obama lawyer is saying. These are deranged people. They have a criminal mindset. The difference between them compared to me and so many other Republicans and even many Democrats is if we saw a Black Lives Matter protester or a January 6 protester that’s a protester. You can’t sentence them to multiple years in jail for simply illegally trespassing into a gov building …that is cruel and unusual punishment it is a violation of civil rights it is against Christianity it is against any civilized society that you can think of.

Last edited:
Why are democrats not actually doing things to help poor people?
What is the spending on Welfare? In FY 2022 total US government spending on welfare — federal, state, and local — was “guesstimated” to be $1,681 billion, including $864 billion for Medicaid, and $817 billion in other welfare.
https://www.usgovernmentspending.co...he spending on,$817 billion in other welfare.

Welfare Spending Analysis - USGovernmentSpending.com

https://www.usgovernmentspending.co...he spending on,$817 billion in other welfare.
Stupid is as stupid says.

This is just a payoff of City tax dollars to a liberal front group.

The supposed "injuries" and law suit was just an excuse to make the "settlement".

Philadelphia taxpayers might have room to complain, except for the fact that they voted in the clowns that are making this payoff to liberal activists.

I think its terrible thing that the Democratic Party today has brainwashed their supporters ….their not talking about working class issues anymore, nobody cares about raising the minimum wage, nobody cares about Helping homeless people, nobody cares about bringing back the union jobs. This country today is so disgusting and ugly its a shit hole country that’s what America is today.

Republicans like the establishment people like Lindsey Graham, Mitt Romney, Mike Pence, Adam Kinzinger, Liz Cheney what have they done to this country. It is really unspeakable my friends. The country is not like it used to be that’s why we are having the troubles we are having today. not enough politicians cares at all about the downfall of the middle class.

I’m not gonna get worked up anymore. I can’t believe that that shaman guy and so many other Americans who simply walked around the capitol building on January 6 …are facing multiple years in prison while the Black Lives Matter protesters who did the same thing got off Scott free.

I think the terrible thing that the Democratic Party today has brainwashed their supporters did not talking about working class issues anymore, nobody cares about raising the minimum wage, nobody cares about Helping homeless people, nobody cares about bringing back the union jobs. This country today is so disgusting and ugly as a shit hole country that’s what America is today.
A homeless person costs approximately $30,000-$50,000 per year in supportive services. Two years of that is enough to pay for an entire house in some cities. There are about 500,000 homeless individuals in the U.S. tThe price tag to treat the malady of homelessness works out at least $15 billion per year.Aug 10, 2022

Ending homelessness would cost far less than treating it

Annual Cost of Meeting Unmet Demand for Sheltering People ...

1679450974762.png
National Low Income Housing Coalition
https://nlihc.org › resource › annual-cost-meeting-un...

Jun 1, 2021 — The authors estimate that providing shelter for every person experiencing unsheltered homelessness would have cost an additional $4.5 billion in ..

This is just a payoff of City tax dollars to a liberal front group.

The supposed "injuries" and law suit was just an excuse to make the "settlement".

Philadelphia taxpayers might have room to complain, except for the fact that they voted in the clowns that are making this payoff to liberal activists.
I can’t imagine how much money the lawyer in charge of this class action lawsuit is making. What 20-30%. That’s a shame my friend

I can’t imagine how much money the lawyer in charge of this class action lawsuit is making. What 20-30%. That’s a shame my friend

I'm sure the lawyers were paid well, but probably not excessively. After all, it was a bullshit case where both sides were in agreement to transfer money from the taxpayers to liberal activists.

It isn't like there was any risk of losing the lawsuit when its a lawsuit between two parties in agreement that they are going to take a third group (the taxpayers) to the cleaners.

Being that, in human terms George Floyd died from hypoxia cause by Fentanyl. We have a huge fentanyl problem: Cop's knees to the neck, not so much.
For some reason, they get a free ride to jail when they use their knee to accidentally kill.....

I'm sure the lawyers were paid well, but probably not excessively. After all, it was a bullshit case where both sides were in agreement to transfer money from the taxpayers to liberal activists.

It isn't like there was any risk of losing the lawsuit when its a lawsuit between two parties in agreement that they are going to take a third group (the taxpayers) to the cleaners.
Shall we get rid of tort laws?

Shall we get rid of tort laws?

Of course not.

But this case should have been heard by an impartial jury and the liable party (the Taxpayers) should have been represented.

If there was a tort committed, it was committed by politicians and civil servants, including police. Not some old lady forced to eat cat food to pay the tax money being forwarded to the liberal activists.

Of course not.

But this case should have been heard by an impartial jury and the liable party (the Taxpayers) should have been represented.

If there was a tort committed, it was committed by politicians and civil servants, including police. Not some old lady forced to eat cat food to pay the tax money being forwarded to the liberal activists.
It is paid from an insurance contract.

This is a shocking thing.

Without knowing a thing, I can tell you this is another thinly veiled effort by the Left to transfer large amounts of money from the (largely white) taxpayers to another racist group looking to further empower blacks over the rest of us under the guise of a legal resolution.

Remember, the left used BLM and George Floyd to transfer 83 billion dollars (mostly from big corporations run by far leftist CEOs) to the BLM movement, nearly all of it which was absconded with.

Meantime, NOT A THING has changed for the average low income black nor their treatment by the police.

This is a shocking thing. While hundreds of thousands of black Americans and white Americans are living in our streets homeless because our country is so disgusting and ugly today. We have corrupt prosecutors and corrupt jurors paying millions of dollars out for nothing good like the above. This is so anti-American my friends.

Take a look at the above look at how MSNBC, Obama lawyers and a far left Democrat lawyers act like. You can see they’re cruel, they are as anti-Christian as it gets… One far left Democrat lawyer used the term “shock and awe” to describe how he is going after January 6 protesters. Words cannot describe this.

What the hell is wrong with our country today? Why are democrats not actually doing things to help poor people?

Remember the BLM riots that causedv billions of dollars of damage, 25 murders something that was so violent it was perhaps the most violent domestic issue in all of the 21st-century United States. During the summer of 2020 police across the United States of America had to deal with very difficult situations and the thought that BLM riders are getting millions of dollars is rioters .

Where is the money for the January 6 protesters who have been locked away for multiple years. ?

BLM protesters who illegally trespassed into a the government buildings were not locked away for multiple years. And they should not have been. It would constitute cruel and unusual punishment.. a politically motivated punishment.

This is precisely what the punishment of peaceful January 6 protesters is, it is politically motivated ….and any American who supports it is a monster…. either they have been brainwashed they can’t think properly , or they are actually evil monsters.

How can people watch Joe Scarborough and CNN and the way that they describe the January 6 protesters after the new evidence has been provided. MSNBC and CNN are calling peaceful January 6 protesters terrorists. How sick and evil are far left Democrats. Why do some Democrats and neocons still support this brutal idea that people who walked around the capital building are so-called terrorist because that’s what MSNBC is saying that’s what CNN is saying that’s what some former Obama lawyer is saying. These are deranged people. They have a criminal mindset. The difference between them compared to me and so many other Republicans and even many Democrats is if we saw a Black Lives Matter protester or a January 6 protester that’s a protester. You can’t sentence them to multiple years in jail for simply illegally trespassing into a gov building …that is cruel and unusual punishment it is a violation of civil rights it is against Christianity it is against any civilized society that you can think of.

Nobody got years in jail for trespassing.

The longest sentences were for assault and seditious conspiracy. The guy who assaulted a police officer with a flagpole flying the American flag got 10 years. He was an ex cop and Marine veteran I believe. Sad.

This was far from peaceful.

Nobody got years in jail for trespassing.

The longest sentences were for assault and seditious conspiracy. The guy who assaulted a police officer with a flagpole flying the American flag got 10 years. He was an ex cop and Marine veteran I believe. Sad.

This was far from peaceful.

Well brother that’s not the case though. I thank you for your response but the shaman guy has been languishing in jail for multiple years and is facing a total of four years. …. he did not attack anybody at all, he walked into the building and trespass that’s it. And now he gets called a terrorist by MS NBC, that’s not right my friend.

Any thoughts from you on the Black Lives Matter riots in 2020 that cost billions of dollars in damage caused over 25 murders. Why isn’t there a committee for that? By Republicans and Democrats for that matter. I can tell you why it’s because our country is a disgrace today and that is for Democrats and Republicans they are a disgrace to this country.

And now apparently some far left lawyers and prosecutors wanna charge another 1000 January 6 protesters with crimes. Years after the fact

Thank you God bless.

Well brother that’s not the case though. I thank you for your response but the shaman guy has been languishing in jail for multiple years and is facing a total of four years. …. he did not attack anybody at all, he walked into the building and trespass that’s it. And now he gets called a terrorist by MS NBC, that’s not right my friend.

Any thoughts from you on the Black Lives Matter riots in 2020 that cost billions of dollars in damage caused over 25 murders. Why isn’t there a committee for that? By Republicans and Democrats for that matter. I can tell you why it’s because our country is a disgrace today and that is for Democrats and Republicans they are a disgrace to this country.

And now apparently some far left lawyers and prosecutors wanna charge another 1000 January 6 protesters with crimes. Years after the fact

Thank you God bless.
Shaman is a veteran and knew better.

Thank you God bless.
He pleaded guilty to the felony charge of obstructing an official proceeding.

He also left a threatening note to to VP and he helped riled up the mob using a bullhorn. He led a prayer where he offered thanks for the chance to get rid of the traitors.

Oh, I thought this was going to be about the Philadelphia George Floyd and the police response, but I guess I misunderstood the title.
If it were about the thread title, I would have to say, that I generally support whatever has to be done to break up violent protests (riots). In this case, it appears to be about 300-400 people that were supposedly non-violently protesting. Unfortunately there are reports of teargas being fire at home, where nobody from the house was outside participating in a protest, peaceful or violent. The mother with her kid recounted the teargas grenades fired, hitting the house, surrounding it in a tear gas smoke cloud, that penetrated the house, leaving her and her kids nowhere to go. I also say protesters sitting or kneeling in the street, and a cop coming up to them and spraying them with mace. This was done in multiple locations, one of which was what looked like a 6 or more lane interstate. Generally not much violent damage to be done in the middle of the interstate, but they got the same tear gas canisters and mace, some of the gas canisters fired from military surplus equipment. The cops were lucky they didn't kill some non-violent protester or burn down somebody's house with indiscriminate firing of those canisters, as they burn very hot and hit like being struck with a good size rock. No jury was involved. The city agreed to the settlement. They must not have figured they could win against the few peaceful protesters.

Forum List

Back