Phil Robertson back on A&E January 15, 2014

Of course.

'Duck Dynasty': New episodes will include Phil | Inside TV | EW.com

Regardless of the current controversy and behind-the-scenes tension, A&E has every intention of keeping Phil Robertson on the air.

A source close to the situation confirmed that when the network resumes airing new episodes of Duck Dynasty starting Jan. 15, footage featuring the Robertson patriarch will indeed remain intact. The network also hopes the media and fan furor will cool down over the holidays and that tensions over shooting future episodes can then be resolved.

“There’s no negotiation to have; we’re doing the show,” said an insider close to the situation. “We’ll figure out a solution. It’s just not going to happen overnight. Everybody will take a break for the holidays and regroup afterward. That’s probably the smartest thing for everyone to do. Time heals a lot of wounds.”

The Robertson family hasn’t sounded as optimistic, with a source close to the Louisiana duck call clan telling E!: “They’re an extremely tight-knit family and they’re not going to let this get in the way. [Phil] is the reason for their success—they’re not going to abandon him. They’re also not about to let anyone threaten their religious beliefs.” A representative for the family could not be reached for comment.

Gee, I hope they weren't going to violate their contracts.

Nah, the filmage is done for the 2d Season and everyone makes money.

Fucking liberals sure love to stereotype and complain about stereotyping like the whiney, pig headed, sacks of hypocritical, double talking pieces of shit they are.

Hell, they still think the Tea Party is the same thing as the KKK.

Fucking liberals are nothing but sell outs. Especially the limousine, elitist, poetry reading, chardonnay sipping, pinky raised, artsy fartsy blobs in Hollywood.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S38VioxnBaI]TEA PARTY RACISM: What The Media Won't Show You About Teabagger Racism - YouTube[/ame]

You folks have us all fooled..real good like.

And what is wrong about wanting a Christian president?

tapatalk post

I said this in other threads - that the old homophobe would be back, that nothing would change.

It shows how hypocritical A&E is. Robertson is still suspended and will not be able to film episodes in 2014. They are going to run episodes that were filmed before the GQ interview that haven't been aired yet. People are misinterpreting the headlines and thinking his suspension is over. It is not.

Nothing hypocritical at all. He signed the contract and they own the episodes. Besides, he's ending up where all shamed anti-Americans do - Fox.

I'll bet he obeys the terms of his contract this time.

OTOH, its fox. They're expected to spew lying hate to their viewers and then call it Christianity and family values. You want hypocrisy? Check out Fox. And go look in the mirror.

Oh yeah, and WHO CARES?????????????????????????

You jerks applaud starving children and homeless veterans but you're ready to open your wrists over this disgusting pos being fired for cause. Get a clue.

We don't applaud starving children we just don't think the answer to that problem is to kill them in the womb

tapatalk post

A&E released a statement that they re suspending the guy but were showing a marathon with him in all
the episodes and they had a full season already to go with him in it....

Really don't understand the point of the suspension other then paying lip service to the angry gays.

A&E released a statement that they re suspending the guy but were showing a marathon with him in all
the episodes and they had a full season already to go with him in it....

Really don't understand the point of the suspension other then paying lip service to the angry gays.

That is all it is.

Of course.

Regardless of the current controversy and behind-the-scenes tension, A&E has every intention of keeping Phil Robertson on the air.

A source close to the situation confirmed that when the network resumes airing new episodes of Duck Dynasty starting Jan. 15, footage featuring the Robertson patriarch will indeed remain intact. The network also hopes the media and fan furor will cool down over the holidays and that tensions over shooting future episodes can then be resolved.

“There’s no negotiation to have; we’re doing the show,” said an insider close to the situation. “We’ll figure out a solution. It’s just not going to happen overnight. Everybody will take a break for the holidays and regroup afterward. That’s probably the smartest thing for everyone to do. Time heals a lot of wounds.”

The Robertson family hasn’t sounded as optimistic, with a source close to the Louisiana duck call clan telling E!: “They’re an extremely tight-knit family and they’re not going to let this get in the way. [Phil] is the reason for their success—they’re not going to abandon him. They’re also not about to let anyone threaten their religious beliefs.” A representative for the family could not be reached for comment.

But he’s been ‘silenced,’ every conservative says so.

Of course.

Yeah. Well, apparently the man's got no balls then. Nothing shuts me up but my own desire to do so.

So either he's a coward, or he decided discretion was the better part of valor.

You people need to realize that the reason Robertson will be in those upcoming episodes in January is because they were already filmed in 2013. He is still suspended and will not be included in any episodes once filming starts in 2014. In other words, A&E is going to milk this for money like they did the marathons the other night.

Needs repeating. Those epi's were already filmed before this other crap hit the news.

Of course.

Horse shit! He's not the type of guy that can be "silenced" by mealy-mouthed, overly sensitive idiots.

You that want to boycott A&E must remember that "Duck Dynasty" is owned by A&E. All sales of Duck Dynasty franchised products benefit A&E. If you want to benefit the Robertsons without paying A&E, buy "Duck Commander" products from the Duck Commander website...not "Duck Dynasty" products from Wal-Mart.

Of course.

Yeah. Well, apparently the man's got no balls then. Nothing shuts me up but my own desire to do so.

So either he's a coward, or he decided discretion was the better part of valor.

Clearly he possesses neither.

He is no coward and he does have balls. Read the previous page. People are fooled thinking all is well because the next batch of epi's show Phil. Yes. PRE FILMED. And they WILL milk it and hope folks don't realize he is NOT back and folded in his beliefs. Nope. He didn't.

You people need to realize that the reason Robertson will be in those upcoming episodes in January is because they were already filmed in 2013. He is still suspended and will not be included in any episodes once filming starts in 2014. In other words, A&E is going to milk this for money like they did the marathons the other night.

Needs repeating. Those epi's were already filmed before this other crap hit the news.

Yes. And they have a month to re-edit. Which could easily be done. Therefore.

He is no coward and he does have balls. Read the previous page. People are fooled thinking all is well because the next batch of epi's show Phil. Yes. PRE FILMED. And they WILL milk it and hope folks don't realize he is NOT back and folded in his beliefs. Nope. He didn't.

I'm sorry. And I bet you can't tell by the fact that I'm in this thread? But I honestly don't give a shit. He is nobody and nothing. He's just a different version of Jersey Shore.

Are people not suppose to be upset over a person being attacked by the gay lobby because he like every heterosexual man doesn't understand why someone would rather stick a male stink star over a woman's vagina?

tapatalk post

I'm sorry. And I bet you can't tell by the fact that I'm in this thread? But I honestly don't give a shit. He is nobody and nothing. He's just a different version of Jersey Shore.

Ok. So you don't care for him and think people who watch it are wasting their time. Yet....why does this upset you? He is a human being that I enjoy watching enteracting with his family. I don't watch Jersey Shore. I don't watch Housewives or the kardashians. I enjoy the show because they are a family I wish I had.
So, I really don't give a shit that you don't give a shit. And I love ya anyway, regardless of the shit. :lol:

Now, now – don’t go being intolerant of the right’s newest scumbag hero…

Why do you think he is a scumbag?

Oops. Wrong thread. I thought I was in the question thread:lol:

(Just trying to lighten it up in here). :)

Forum List

Back