More "Fun Loving" Negroes Out For a Joyride

Here's something fun for you to try as a sort of "way cool" sociology experiment - come to Baltimore (just get a one way ticket) go to north ave or anywhere east or west of Charles street. Go right up to the fist black person you see and call him a "negro."

For extra bonus points, bring a copy of this thread with you and ask him to read it.

Get back to us and start a new thread explaining what transpires.

Good luck.

Yet another bigot con post....and they try to pretend that the KKK isn't their base.
The next time you read about a carload of habitual criminals who are White doing such a violent thing please put up a link. You will not mind if no one here holds their breath. And people wonder why the Black race is so looked down on world wide. One day these simians will attack a little old S. Korean granny with her life savings in her mouth and an AK 45 and a thousand rounds on her lap.
Then we'll see how 'tough' they are. Notice how they always have to run in mobs AKA 'tribes'.? B/c none of them is man enough to act on his own.

Here's something fun for you to try as a sort of "way cool" sociology experiment - come to Baltimore (just get a one way ticket) go to north ave or anywhere east or west of Charles street. Go right up to the fist black person you see and call him a "negro."

For extra bonus points, bring a copy of this thread with you and ask him to read it.

Good luck.

First of all, anyone stupid enough to live in that sty is none too high on the food chain. Second, you don't need to say a fucking word to have a negro crew go after your white ass in Baltimore, just cross the wrong corner.

Yet another bigot con post....and they try to pretend that the KKK isn't their base.
The next time you read about a carload of habitual criminals who are White doing such a violent thing please put up a link. You will not mind if no one here holds their breath. And people wonder why the Black race is so looked down on world wide. One day these simians will attack a little old S. Korean granny with her life savings in her mouth and an AK 45 and a thousand rounds on her lap.
Then we'll see how 'tough' they are. Notice how they always have to run in mobs AKA 'tribes'.? B/c none of them is man enough to act on his own.

Ah, that's the game, eh? You found some bad black people and now I have to post an equally fucked up white guy killing spree?

Pass. Why don't you post it?

That Jeffrey Dahmer guy used to eat black dudes - have at it. Too sick for me to research on a Sunday morning. :cuckoo:

Good luck.

First of all, anyone stupid enough to live in that sty is none too high on the food chain. Second, you don't need to say a fucking word to have a negro crew go after your white ass in Baltimore, just cross the wrong corner.

You're higher on the food chain, eh?

Guess what - you're still going to wind up being someones appetizer.

:lol:

No, black guys don't generally mess with this white guy. I have too much respect for my surroundings to succumb to certain death by calling some black man "negro."

Something I would just rather steer clear of. :cuckoo:

By the way, I have worked the worse places this city has to offer and still have all my parts. Must be doing something right.

P.S.

I've spent a decade in Baltimore and never had a black guy come after me. I'm too well connected and too respected for that to go down. Something about the crazy look in my eyes scares people off. It's said that I'm very frightening when I'm angry and I have a reputation for not being someone to mess with.

The street remembers. Never forget that - the minute you punk out, the street takes note. It remembers and passes it along.

Last edited:

Good luck.

No, black guys don't generally mess with this white guy. I have too much respect for my surroundings to succumb to certain death by calling some black man "negro."

By the way, I have worked the worse places this city has to offer and still have all my parts. Must be doing something right.

If you say so. The best thing ever to come out of Baltimore is John Waters. That should tell you something. I have idiot relatives who live near Lake Montibello and it's so wonderful there they eventually put bars on their rowhouse windows.

Sweet town.

race-baiting troll thread in current events. RLLY? Warbler is nothing if not consistent. Pretty ironic seeing as he's a closeted, Log Cabin Republican.

If you say so. The best thing ever to come out of Baltimore is John Waters. That should tell you something. I have idiot relatives who live near Lake Montibello and it's so wonderful there they eventually put bars on their rowhouse windows.

Sweet town.

55068748.jpg

Right. Here is a Lake Montibello thug right now training for initiation into the MS-13.

Lake Montibello is the kiddie-pool.

Please, tell us all about Baltimore.

Last edited:

A lot of them don't even get reported. A prostitute got murdered in my alley and it never even made the papers. What's your point?

Are you saying that white people don't commit crimes in Baltimore?

No, but your chances of getting thugged by a white guy is about 1/10th the chance to get it by a black guy.

I've been to your town many times. There's not a single place I would go at night alone, including the falsely serene looking Lake Montibello in that picture.

A lot of them don't even get reported. A prostitute got murdered in my alley and it never even made the papers. What's your point?

No, but your chances of getting thugged by a white guy is about 1/10th the chance to get it by a black guy.

I've been to your town many times. There's not a single place I would go at night alone, including the falsely serene looking Lake Montibello in that picture.

What complete horse shit. You are cutting white people a little bit too much slack.

If you run into ANYONE in this city, you should be on guard and expect the worst. The fact that you aren't aware of this makes me think that you are correct - you should stay out of the city ... even the inner harbour.

What complete horse shit. You are cutting white people a little bit too much slack.

If you run into ANYONE in this city, you should be on guard and expect the worst. The fact that you aren't aware of this makes me think that you are correct - you should stay out of the city ... even the inner harbour.

Inner Harbour isn't safe either. I tooled around a lot of dangerous places when I was young that I would never risk now. It's pretty stupid to play the odds when they are stacked against you. And I'm a big dude, but not invincible.

I never said don't be on guard at all times. You brought up negroes in Baltimore and crime stats don't lie, either. Why anyone would choose to live in such a toilet is irrational.

http://articles.baltimoresun.com/20...1_crime-decline-inner-harbor-crime-statistics

Last edited:

Inner Harbour isn't safe either. I tooled around a lot of dangerous places when I was young that I would never risk now. It's pretty stupid to play the odds when they are stacked against you. And I'm a big dude, but not invincible.

I never said don't be on guard at all times. You brought up negroes in Baltimore and crime stats don't lie, either. Why anyone would choose to live in such a toilet is irrational.

Dubious claim of Inner Harbor crime decline - Baltimore Sun

Still don't know what your point is.

Bye!

Good luck.

I imagine it would be similar to this:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zun3I6qIdQ]Rex Kramer - YouTube[/ame]

Technology has made killing the driver necessary. Cars come with devices that can stop the car at any time. On-Star can stop a car on the freeway. They override the manual controls. So, they kill the driver to delay the use of these devices. That's why they walked up to the man, shot him in the head and drove off. They don't bother asking for keys any more.

Good luck.

I imagine it would be similar to this:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zun3I6qIdQ]Rex Kramer - YouTube[/ame]

Lmao!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back