Phil Robertson back on A&E January 15, 2014

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Don't harsh my zen, Jen!
Of course.

'Duck Dynasty': New episodes will include Phil | Inside TV | EW.com

Regardless of the current controversy and behind-the-scenes tension, A&E has every intention of keeping Phil Robertson on the air.

A source close to the situation confirmed that when the network resumes airing new episodes of Duck Dynasty starting Jan. 15, footage featuring the Robertson patriarch will indeed remain intact. The network also hopes the media and fan furor will cool down over the holidays and that tensions over shooting future episodes can then be resolved.

“There’s no negotiation to have; we’re doing the show,” said an insider close to the situation. “We’ll figure out a solution. It’s just not going to happen overnight. Everybody will take a break for the holidays and regroup afterward. That’s probably the smartest thing for everyone to do. Time heals a lot of wounds.”

The Robertson family hasn’t sounded as optimistic, with a source close to the Louisiana duck call clan telling E!: “They’re an extremely tight-knit family and they’re not going to let this get in the way. [Phil] is the reason for their success—they’re not going to abandon him. They’re also not about to let anyone threaten their religious beliefs.” A representative for the family could not be reached for comment.

Gee, I hope they weren't going to violate their contracts.

• Banned
:lol:

The good thing is that all doubt was removed about this family and their views.

Quite. They probably didn't lose any fans, because their fans agree with them. Heck, they probably gained some.

All's well that ends well. Amd congratulations go out to everybody savvy enough to realize this was just a big old publicity stunt.

Out of ten new episodes, they had 9 in the can. The network could have suspended the show and not had these Duck Dynasty marathons. Incidentally originally scheduled for today, but now extended over Christmas week.

The network had only one alternative. Take the show off the air since there is no way they could reshoot the episodes already filmed.

Fucking liberals sure love to stereotype and complain about stereotyping like the whiney, pig headed, sacks of hypocritical, double talking pieces of shit they are.

Hell, they still think the Tea Party is the same thing as the KKK.

Fucking liberals are nothing but sell outs. Especially the limousine, elitist, poetry reading, chardonnay sipping, pinky raised, artsy fartsy blobs in Hollywood.

Quite. They probably didn't lose any fans, because their fans agree with them. Heck, they probably gained some.

All's well that ends well. Amd congratulations go out to everybody savvy enough to realize this was just a big old publicity stunt.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqNMjZpSbnU]Squeal Like a Pig - Deliverance (3/9) Movie CLIP (1972) HD - YouTube[/ame]

Yeeehaww...

Fucking liberals sure love to stereotype and complain about stereotyping like the whiney, pig headed, sacks of hypocritical, double talking pieces of shit they are.

Hell, they still think the Tea Party is the same thing as the KKK.

Fucking liberals are nothing but sell outs. Especially the limousine, elitist, poetry reading, chardonnay sipping, pinky raised, artsy fartsy blobs in Hollywood.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S38VioxnBaI]TEA PARTY RACISM: What The Media Won't Show You About Teabagger Racism - YouTube[/ame]

You folks have us all fooled..real good like.

There is a growing portion of society who has had a belly full of screaming prancing gays parading down city streets acting out their vulgar lifestyles in front of children no less.
They are hypocrites who have no tolerance for the opinions of others.
Obama and his 'Metro' fan base are going to wake up and find out the histrionics of some will have ironically set the gay movement back years not furthered it.

Of course.

'Duck Dynasty': New episodes will include Phil | Inside TV | EW.com

Regardless of the current controversy and behind-the-scenes tension, A&E has every intention of keeping Phil Robertson on the air.

A source close to the situation confirmed that when the network resumes airing new episodes of Duck Dynasty starting Jan. 15, footage featuring the Robertson patriarch will indeed remain intact. The network also hopes the media and fan furor will cool down over the holidays and that tensions over shooting future episodes can then be resolved.

“There’s no negotiation to have; we’re doing the show,” said an insider close to the situation. “We’ll figure out a solution. It’s just not going to happen overnight. Everybody will take a break for the holidays and regroup afterward. That’s probably the smartest thing for everyone to do. Time heals a lot of wounds.”

The Robertson family hasn’t sounded as optimistic, with a source close to the Louisiana duck call clan telling E!: “They’re an extremely tight-knit family and they’re not going to let this get in the way. [Phil] is the reason for their success—they’re not going to abandon him. They’re also not about to let anyone threaten their religious beliefs.” A representative for the family could not be reached for comment.

Gee, I hope they weren't going to violate their contracts.

Oh the horror........

You people need to realize that the reason Robertson will be in those upcoming episodes in January is because they were already filmed in 2013. He is still suspended and will not be included in any episodes once filming starts in 2014. In other words, A&E is going to milk this for money like they did the marathons the other night.

I said this in other threads - that the old homophobe would be back, that nothing would change.

Thing is, he's also got a new gig on Fox.

The right has no values. They are bereft of christian values, family values.

Out of ten new episodes, they had 9 in the can. The network could have suspended the show and not had these Duck Dynasty marathons. Incidentally originally scheduled for today, but now extended over Christmas week.

The network had only one alternative. Take the show off the air since there is no way they could reshoot the episodes already filmed.
Thanks I think for the first time I'll watch the show.

Uh we already knew their views and values. Have known since the beginning you twit. They weren't fooling anyone so don't ask a stupid question and not get the truth from them.

Thanks I think for the first time I'll watch the show.

You won't regret it.Its a great show even me as an Atheist really enjoy it. Its hilarious as well.

You people need to realize that the reason Robertson will be in those upcoming episodes in January is because they were already filmed in 2013. He is still suspended and will not be included in any episodes once filming starts in 2014. In other words, A&E is going to milk this for money like they did the marathons the other night.

If filming starts in 2014 they will have to get all new people because neither the Robertsons nor any one else connected with that show will appear.

I said this in other threads - that the old homophobe would be back, that nothing would change.

It shows how hypocritical A&E is. Robertson is still suspended and will not be able to film episodes in 2014. They are going to run episodes that were filmed before the GQ interview that haven't been aired yet. People are misinterpreting the headlines and thinking his suspension is over. It is not.

It shows how hypocritical A&E is. Robertson is still suspended and will not be able to film episodes in 2014. They are going to run episodes that were filmed before the GQ interview that haven't been aired yet. People are misinterpreting the headlines and thinking his suspension is over. It is not.

Nothing hypocritical at all. He signed the contract and they own the episodes. Besides, he's ending up where all shamed anti-Americans do - Fox.

I'll bet he obeys the terms of his contract this time.

OTOH, its fox. They're expected to spew lying hate to their viewers and then call it Christianity and family values. You want hypocrisy? Check out Fox. And go look in the mirror.

Oh yeah, and WHO CARES?????????????????????????

You jerks applaud starving children and homeless veterans but you're ready to open your wrists over this disgusting pos being fired for cause. Get a clue.

Nothing hypocritical at all. He signed the contract and they own the episodes. Besides, he's ending up where all shamed anti-Americans do - Fox.

I'll bet he obeys the terms of his contract this time.

OTOH, its fox. They're expected to spew lying hate to their viewers and then call it Christianity and family values. You want hypocrisy? Check out Fox. And go look in the mirror.

Oh yeah, and WHO CARES?????????????????????????

You jerks applaud starving children and homeless veterans but you're ready to open your wrists over this disgusting pos being fired for cause. Get a clue.

Left wing propaganda alert from a brainwashed moron.

Besides, he's ending up where all shamed anti-Americans do - Fox.

Link or admit you've lied

Forum List

Back