Pew: 144,000 Muslims in America Say Terrorism Justified

There are 1.8 million Muslims in America. 8% say that suicide bombings and other forms of violence in the name of Islam are "sometimes" or "often" justified.

America needs to wake up.

Muslims and Islam: Key findings in the U.S. and around the world

6.7 million Muslims in America according to this,
Muslim Population in America

5-12 million according to PBS.
Frequently Asked Questions | Muslims | FRONTLINE | PBS

The 1.8 mil figure might be the Jan 2011 estimate.

Last edited:
people%20killing%20civilians.jpg

There are 1.8 million Muslims in America. 8% say that suicide bombings and other forms of violence in the name of Islam are "sometimes" or "often" justified.

LET'S LOOK AT SOME PERTINENT HISTORICAL FACTS

1- In 1949 , in order to grandstand for the powerful zionut lobby, Truman dispossessed or made homeless 1,500,000 Palestinians - who with a stroke of a pen became foreigners in their own land

2- The US has given Israhell over $130 BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBillion dollars which have been used to perpetrate the Palestinian Holocaust

3- In order to continue to grandstand for the zionut lobby in 1990 the US invaded Iraq where it slaughtered millions of women and children - and remained in that Country for 18 years

4- In 2015 Obama invaded Syria where it has completely destroyed that country forcing the Syrians to become international refugees.

What say you?

1- In 1949 , in order to grandstand for the powerful zionut lobby, Truman dispossessed or made homeless 1,500,000 Palestinians - who with a stroke of a pen became foreigners in their own land

2- The US has given Israhell over $130 BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBillion dollars which have been used to perpetrate the Palestinian Holocaust

3- In order to continue to grandstand for the zionut lobby in 1990 the US invaded Iraq where it slaughtered millions of women and children - and remained in that Country for 18 years

4- In 2015 Obama invaded Syria where it has completely destroyed that country forcing the Syrians to become international refugees.

What say you?

REPEATING

What say you?

And how many christians justify or have justified murder for the interpretations of their christ ?
•Lets start with the terror group The Knights Templar
•timothy mcvey-okc
•wingnuts at ruby ridge
•david koresh-waco
•robert dear
Just to name a few.

I think when a christian violates my religious liberty a public jihad of the two parties should be mandatory to resolve the conflict!!

What say you?

REPEATING

What say you?
Must really piss you off knowing you'll always be sub servant to the Jews.

And how many christians justify or have justified murder for the interpretations of their christ ?
•timothy mcvey-okc
•wingnuts at ruby ridge
•david koresh-waco
•robert dear
Just to name a few.

I think when a christian violates my religious liberty a public jihad of the two parties should be mandatory to resolve the conflict!!
Another liar claiming McVey and company were Christians.
They need to lie because they have nothing.

•timothy mcvey-okc
•wingnuts at ruby ridge
•david koresh-waco
•robert dear
Just to name a few.

Timothy McVeigh was an agnostic.

For the love of God, will you idiots stop repeating old Clinton propaganda!!!!:anj_stfu:

What say you?

REPEATING

What say you?
Must really piss you off knowing you'll always be sub servant to the Jews.

I DON'T KNOW IF YOU HAVE NOTICED THAT THOSE FOLKS ARE BECOMING MORE SOPHISTICATED AND AGGRESSIVE IN THEIR RETALIATION. TECHNIQUES.

•timothy mcvey-okc
•wingnuts at ruby ridge
•david koresh-waco
•robert dear
Just to name a few.

That list is weak.
The only one you can connect Christianity to is the lone nut bag at PP.

•timothy mcvey-okc
•wingnuts at ruby ridge
•david koresh-waco
•robert dear
Just to name a few.

McVeigh was a textbook American rightwinger.

•timothy mcvey-okc
•wingnuts at ruby ridge
•david koresh-waco
•robert dear
Just to name a few.

McVeigh was a textbook anti Christian nutcase.

•timothy mcvey-okc
•wingnuts at ruby ridge
•david koresh-waco
•robert dear
Just to name a few.

Even if we took that silly statement as fact it would be irrelevant to this thread.

•timothy mcvey-okc
•wingnuts at ruby ridge
•david koresh-waco
•robert dear
Just to name a few.

Yeah, and the Muslim terrorists in California were obviously left wing liberals.

Forum List

Back