Pew: 144,000 Muslims in America Say Terrorism Justified

There are 1.8 million Muslims in America. 8% say that suicide bombings and other forms of violence in the name of Islam are "sometimes" or "often" justified.

America needs to wake up.

Muslims and Islam: Key findings in the U.S. and around the world
And how many christians justify or have justified murder for the interpretations of their christ ?
•Lets start with the terror group The Knights Templar
•timothy mcvey-okc
•wingnuts at ruby ridge
•david koresh-waco
•robert dear
Just to name a few.

I think when a christian violates my religious liberty a public jihad of the two parties should be mandatory to resolve the conflict!!
Another liar claiming McVey and company were Christians.
They need to lie because they have nothing.

McVeigh was a textbook American rightwinger.

Yeah, and the Muslim terrorists in California were obviously left wing liberals.

Are you trolling or do you have some other equally boring affliction?

There are 1.8 million Muslims in America. 8% say that suicide bombings and other forms of violence in the name of Islam are "sometimes" or "often" justified.

And how many christians justify or have justified murder for the interpretations of their christ ?
•timothy mcvey-okc
•wingnuts at ruby ridge
•david koresh-waco
•robert dear
Just to name a few.

I think when a christian violates my religious liberty a public jihad of the two parties should be mandatory to resolve the conflict!!

McVeigh was a textbook anti Christian nutcase.

He was an 'avenging angel' for Waco and Ruby Ridge. How many liberals do you know who share those sentiments?

•timothy mcvey-okc
•wingnuts at ruby ridge
•david koresh-waco
•robert dear
Just to name a few.

Even if we took that silly statement as fact it would be irrelevant to this thread.

•timothy mcvey-okc
•wingnuts at ruby ridge
•david koresh-waco
•robert dear
Just to name a few.

Even if we took that silly statement as fact it would be irrelevant to this thread.

It is fact.

•timothy mcvey-okc
•wingnuts at ruby ridge
•david koresh-waco
•robert dear
Just to name a few.

He was an 'avenging angel' for Waco and Ruby Ridge. How many liberals do you know who share those sentiments?
All of the worst murderers in history are either Islamic or agnostic/atheist.

•timothy mcvey-okc
•wingnuts at ruby ridge
•david koresh-waco
•robert dear
Just to name a few.

All of the worst murderers in history are either Islamic or agnostic/atheist.

You're an idiot. The Catholic Church murdered tens of thousands. Protestants and Catholics have murdered each other for centuries.
Many pogroms against Jews were committed by Christians.

Forum List

Back