Pets are just animals. They're not people.

Amelia

Rookie
Feb 14, 2011
Packerland!
Every now and then I tell myself that about my furrballs. But I don't know how I'd ever be able to break the news to them.

:dunno:

Every now and then I tell myself that about my furrballs. But I don't know how I'd ever be able to break the news to them.

Thanks for that. Never insult an animal by comparing them to humans.:eusa_shhh:
How many animals have you seen bulldoze a rain forest to grow shit for a corporation ?

The Dingo confirms that she is superior to humans. She points out that SHE doesn't go off to work each day to feed and house me... Nor does she come open the door every time I bark.

I'd write more on the subject, but it seems I have a tummy I'm required to rub...

Children and adults are just animals.....i to hate break that fact to them too. They to in some cases are no more then pets.

• Banned
The Dingo confirms that she is superior to humans. She points out that SHE doesn't go off to work each day to feed and house me... Nor does she come open the door every time I bark.

I'd write more on the subject, but it seems I have a tummy I'm required to rub...

hehe, I had one of those while I was typing the OP.

But now he's a couple of feet away from me telling me that I am on ignore.

They sure aren't people.

People lie, steal, cheat and would shoot you for 50 cents or your Nike's

I'll take my four footed wonders anyday. LOL

They sure aren't people.

I agree..... some "people" are only pets and less then animals.

2iu8cop.jpg

My kind of people.

I have yet to meet a human who wakes me up every morning by trying to eat my feet.

My dog would run off with the first human that would call him and give him a pat.

Loyal my ass.

But gosh I love that goober.

They sure aren't people.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Claudette again

I've been thru a lot of animal lives. Rainbow bridge is going to be a party down for me. OMG celebrate just went thru my head

I cried today when I found out this former soap star was driven to put down his beloved pit because some asswipe wouldn't let go that the dog barked on occaision.

he killed himself because he knew it was wrong to have offed his dog.

I want to know who pushed this. I want a lets party down till you die party in the little bastards name.

I will find this out. If any of you can make it quicker by all means let me know.

This man in his pain killed his dog and then took his own life. Bad neighbor.

Forum List

Back