Pets are just animals. They're not people.

They're family members. I would never put a family member on the roof of my car and drive down the highway for 12 hours.

But that's just me.

2iu8cop.jpg

My kind of people.

oohh... russian blues!! I have one of them.!
Russian Blue. Great cats. Very smart. I had one who died of FLV and it was awful to watch him suffer and heartbreaking to euthanize him. He liked catnip and loved to get stoned on marijuana smoke. He would jump up on your lap or on a desk or table to get his head near the exhaled smoke and draw it in. Then he would just lie on his side with his eyes glowing and purr endlessly.

He started out as "Stinky" but my wife changed his name to "Cheech."

I've been thru a lot of animal lives. Rainbow bridge is going to be a party down for me. OMG celebrate just went thru my head

I cried today when I found out this former soap star was driven to put down his beloved pit because some asswipe wouldn't let go that the dog barked on occaision.

he killed himself because he knew it was wrong to have offed his dog.

I want to know who pushed this. I want a lets party down till you die party in the little bastards name.

I will find this out. If any of you can make it quicker by all means let me know.

This man in his pain killed his dog and then took his own life. Bad neighbor.

The man shouldn't have been so quick to put down his dog just because a neighbor complained about barking. In my city there are specific rules about dogs barking. As long as they don't bark longer than 7 consecutive minutes in any given hour, there is no valid complaint. I just make sure my dogs don't violate that rule and everybody can just kiss my ass. I stick up for my dogs. I protect them. I would kill somebody else before I would kill one of my dogs.

I think that guy had problems other than a grouchy neighbor. Seriously.

Last edited:
A coworker and I were talking today about our animals and she made that exact remark..."They're just animals."

She said, I love my cats, but "they're just animals."

What an idiot.

I didn't say it out loud but I thought...my dog and you in a burning building...guess who I'm going to get out first?

But don't worry, I'll try to come back in and get you out too.

And I mean it. About getting my dog out first, that is.

"Just" animals my ass.

I've been thru a lot of animal lives. Rainbow bridge is going to be a party down for me. OMG celebrate just went thru my head

I cried today when I found out this former soap star was driven to put down his beloved pit because some asswipe wouldn't let go that the dog barked on occaision.

I want to know who pushed this. I want a lets party down till you die party in the little bastards name.

I will find this out. If any of you can make it quicker by all means let me know.

I would live in my car rather than put my little girl down. If it was his son or daughter who had complaints would he have put them down? No. He did the wrong thing, the expedient thing to placate a whiner and knew what he did was wrong.

A coworker and I were talking today about our animals and she made that exact remark..."They're just animals."

She said, I love my cats, but "they're just animals."

What an idiot.

I didn't say it out loud but I thought...my dog and you in a burning building...guess who I'm going to get out first?

But don't worry, I'll try to come back in and get you out too.

And I mean it. About getting my dog out first, that is.

"Just" animals my ass.

God forbid my home ever catch fire, but I have my kitties a way out if it does and Im away from home.
I put in a kitty door so they can can come and go when they want to. Hopefully they would run out of it if the worst were to happen. :eusa_pray:

They are as big a part of my family as anyone else. I love them all.

I would live in my car rather than put my little girl down. If it was his son or daughter who had complaints would he have put them down? No. He did the wrong thing, the expedient thing to placate a whiner and knew what he did was wrong.

Sad story... :(

Every now and then I tell myself that about my furrballs. But I don't know how I'd ever be able to break the news to them.

:dunno:

Don't bother.

They know perfectly well their place on the foodchain.

They're at the recieving end of it.

hubby was driving home......he get to the drive way to turn and sees the house covered in smoke....he said his only thoughts were of the animals that he feared were dead inside....luckily it was just the neighbors brush pile and for some reason the smoke was held down in the hollar and just made it look like the house was on fire...but i love him....he knew what was important to me....my mutts and these damned cats

hubby was driving home......he get to the drive way to turn and sees the house covered in smoke....he said his only thoughts were of the animals that he feared were dead inside....luckily it was just the neighbors brush pile and for some reason the smoke was held down in the hollar and just made it look like the house was on fire...but i love him....he knew what was important to me....my mutts and these damned cats

OMG, strollingbones, just the thought of that terrifies me. My main thought would be to get there before the firemen so I could go in because they might not let me try to save my animals and I'd end up getting arrested for kicking and punching a fireman who was trying to restrain me. : ( And I love firemen, but I couldn't stand the thought of my animals terrified and suffering in a burning house. : (

I completely agree with you that pets are only animals and they aren't human.
If we have any pets at home then we should try to understand and face their mistakes.

Forum List

Back