Peter Strzok public testimony: 10:00 am ET, Thursday, July 12, 2018

If you libs have an ounce of the concept of right and wrong left in your body ......Don't watch...it will ruin your day....

Are you afraid of facts and truth? I'm not.

His own words (emails) destroyed his credibility

No, they didn't. He's entitled to his personal views. There's no evidence his personal views affected his work. None. The IG investigation proved that.

Then, you would admit the same pertains to judges?

Rachel Maddow tells the story of the FBI spying on Russian spies in the U.S., "Donald Heathfield" and "Tracey Foley," and notes the extensive biography of Peter Strzok, who led many of those operations - the same Peter Strzok that Republicans are trying to smear in order to discredit the Mueller investigation.

GOP stunt to smear counter-intel expert Strzok ripe for backfire

The above 28-minute "Ghost Stories" video is worth watching. Seriously. American patriots will appreciate it.

Last edited:
Goudy butchered Strzok already, and Maxine couldn't resist blurting nonsense out of turn.

:auiqs.jpg:

Well while expect there to be no real information forthcoming it will be good to see some Dems showing they have no clue.
I have no doubt he will be using the Hillary defense: I don't remember, I plead the fifth, my lawyers have advised me not to speak about that.

Those filthy Democrats are trying to run cover for this shithead. Disgusting, isn't it?

Democrats are the scum of this country.

Exposing him will expose the illegal hate Trump movement and the Democrats are afraid as hell.

Republicans: “While you were discovered rampant treason in the Trump campaign... HOW DARE YOU TEXT YOUR BOO THAT YOU LIME HILLARY????? WITCH HUNT!!! WIIITCH HUUUUUNT!!!!!”
Are you feeling ok? If so could we get an translation to English of that post?

Shelia Jackson Lee, brain trust of the Democrat Party, spout off her hate filth..

I have doubts about Strzok's cover story that he was having an affair with Page.

I think it was just an excuse drummed up to justify all of the texts, I would hope that there will be some questions on this.

if peter stroke was black, shelia and maxine and that other black liberal would of been calling everyone there a racist,and demand we impeach trump

Forum List

Back