Peter Strzok public testimony: 10:00 am ET, Thursday, July 12, 2018

Gawd - Strjok is such a smug arrogant fluck - very punchable in the face.

Republicans: “While you were discovered rampant treason in the Trump campaign... HOW DARE YOU TEXT YOUR BOO THAT YOU LIME HILLARY????? WITCH HUNT!!! WIIITCH HUUUUUNT!!!!!”
Are you feeling ok? If so could we get an translation to English of that post?
No. I’m speaking in unhinged republicanese.

I'm watching this live...interesting indeed...

What I don't understand is why the Democrats are fully demanding accountability and transparency against Trump/Russia but fight tooth and nail to not have any transparency of how the Obama administration went forward/began with said investigation. Even many GOP have said "let the Russian investigation lead where the facts suggest"

They are protecting Obama as far as I can see. Obviously I don't have access to intel etc, but coupled with his text messages and the fact not one Dem is coming out in support of transparency of the Genesis of this investigation, from an uninformed amateurs perspective, it's peculiar.

I know this might be hard to believe... but 100% of the time, an investigation doesn't start until some kind of intelligence information has been gathered to cause a need to start it. For Gowdy to argue that Strzok had no reason to think Trump's campaign colluded with the Russians because the investigation hadn't started yet is about as dumb as it could possibly be.

The Chairman of this hearing a is a joke.

These liberals are all smug assholes.
Congress has no power.
Sessions needs to get off his ass and open up a can of whoopass on these motherfucker.

Indeed. But one positive aspect is that the Dems just continue to put a spotlight on their utter corruption and contempt for America.

Example of the scum in the government that worked against the will of the American people in electing somebody that ran on a platform to make this country great again. The dumbshit wanted that piece of shit Crooked Hillary to win by 100 million votes.

This is magnificent. Best TV entertainment I've seen in a long time.

That the Democrats are blocking for Strzok could not be more obvious. Great fodder for the campaign season.

what is shelia jackson even doing there? she still thinks the emancipation constitution constipation was written 400 years ago

Pretty obvious this hearing is doing EXACTLY what the Republicans wanted it to do... while they ignore how partisan the chairman is being.

So it isn't ok for this guy to say the FBI isn't allowing him to answer questions, but Steve Bannon was allowed to NOT answer questions and NOT get threatened with contempt charges while under a subpoena?

Just another hypocritical move by Conservatives here and in Congress.

"At every step"....we all colluded to overthrow Trump in a coup.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back