Peter Strzok public testimony: 10:00 am ET, Thursday, July 12, 2018

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
GettyImages_995589288.0.jpg

WASHINGTON — FBI agent Peter Strzok, whose disparaging text messages about President Donald Trump prompted his removal from the ongoing inquiry into Russia's interference in the 2016 election, is to give public testimony Thursday at a joint meeting of House committees.

The public hearing comes in the wake of an 11-hour, closed session last week with members of the House Judiciary and Oversight committees.

Angered by lawmakers' selective leaks of that meeting, Strzok's lawyer has called for the full transcript of that testimony to be released before Thursday's session. Strzok was subpoenaed earlier this week to testify publicly.

Peter Strzok, FBI agent who wrote anti-Trump texts, to testify publicly before lawmakers

Controversial FBI agent Peter Strzok’s upcoming hearing, explained

This sounds like must-see TV. Rachel Maddow did an extraordinary segment on Strzok a few minutes ago. I'll be watching. Will you...?

Last edited:
Robert Mueller did not need to hear Peter Strzok’s explanations. It was late July 2017, and the special counsel had summoned the F.B.I. counter-intelligence agent into his office. Mueller had recently become aware of text messages between Strzok—who was then one of the top investigators for Mueller’s probe of Russian meddling during the 2016 presidential campaign—and Lisa Page, an F.B.I. lawyer who was also assigned to Mueller’s staff. Some of the exchanges vividly bashed Donald Trump. And Strzok and Page weren’t just text buddies—they were having an extramarital affair.

Mueller swiftly delivered the news that Strzok was being removed from the Russia team. Strzok wanted to try to explain the context of the anti-Trump texts, but Mueller was not interested—not because he didn’t care whether Strzok’s political opinions might have biased the agent’s work, but because Mueller was fiercely determined to maintain both the investigation’s actual integrity and the appearance of its integrity. The existence of the texts was bad enough, no matter what was intended. Strzok, a highly respected 22-year F.B.I. veteran, left Mueller’s office headed for purgatory, a desk in the bureau’s human-resources department.

The Secret Game Behind Peter Strzok’s Public Hearing

More proof that Mueller is an extraordinarily honorable man.

If you libs have an ounce of the concept of right and wrong left in your body ......Don't watch...it will ruin your day....

Robert Mueller did not need to hear Peter Strzok’s explanations. It was late July 2017, and the special counsel had summoned the F.B.I. counter-intelligence agent into his office. Mueller had recently become aware of text messages between Strzok—who was then one of the top investigators for Mueller’s probe of Russian meddling during the 2016 presidential campaign—and Lisa Page, an F.B.I. lawyer who was also assigned to Mueller’s staff. Some of the exchanges vividly bashed Donald Trump. And Strzok and Page weren’t just text buddies—they were having an extramarital affair.

Mueller swiftly delivered the news that Strzok was being removed from the Russia team. Strzok wanted to try to explain the context of the anti-Trump texts, but Mueller was not interested—not because he didn’t care whether Strzok’s political opinions might have biased the agent’s work, but because Mueller was fiercely determined to maintain both the investigation’s actual integrity and the appearance of its integrity. The existence of the texts was bad enough, no matter what was intended. Strzok, a highly respected 22-year F.B.I. veteran, left Mueller’s office headed for purgatory, a desk in the bureau’s human-resources department.

Well, apparently your judgement is flawed and highly dubious.....i.e. being a Hillary supporter.
Knowledge is our friend.
Try reading up on this prick.
He's a nightmare to anyone who is innocent.

If you libs have an ounce of the concept of right and wrong left in your body ......Don't watch...it will ruin your day....
Oh, they’ll eat it up listening to the gushing of their House reps they will be doing to deflect blame, to keep from asking any questions that will lead to any answers.

Are you afraid of facts and truth? I'm not.

His own words (emails) destroyed his credibility

No, they didn't. He's entitled to his personal views. There's no evidence his personal views affected his work. None. The IG investigation proved that.

You live in an alternative universe Shitting Bull. He's a partisan hack....like you.

GettyImages_995589288.0.jpg

WASHINGTON — FBI agent Peter Strzok, whose disparaging text messages about President Donald Trump prompted his removal from the ongoing inquiry into Russia's interference in the 2016 election, is to give public testimony Thursday at a joint meeting of House committees.

The public hearing comes in the wake of an 11-hour, closed session last week with members of the House Judiciary and Oversight committees.

Angered by lawmakers' selective leaks of that meeting, Strzok's lawyer has called for the full transcript of that testimony to be released before Thursday's session. Strzok was subpoenaed earlier this week to testify publicly.

Peter Strzok, FBI agent who wrote anti-Trump texts, to testify publicly before lawmakers

Controversial FBI agent Peter Strzok’s upcoming hearing, explained

This sounds like must-see TV. Rachel Maddow did an extraordinary segment on Strzok a few minutes ago. I'll be watching. Will you...?

I'll watch it on C-SPAN. Wouldn't even watch the second coming on The Madcow Network.

Why didn’t he remove Page?

Why didn’t he remove Page?

She resigned.

Forum List

Back