FBI Should be Dismantled and Replaced

That's right, a deep state that is so powerful it failed to stop trump to be elected.
FBI conspiracy = 2 low level Agents having an affair and talking politics. I am now to throw the entire institution because of some dodo birds believing in Fox news.

Same thing with far left, I am suppose to support you in abolishing ICE because of what, doing their job.

Be a Patriot. Not a partisan. Truth will set you free.

Criminals of course want to get rid of the FBI.

I'm not a criminal and i agree with him. It needs a top down house cleaning, and the easiest way to do that is to close it down and transfer the lower level agents into the US Marshals service. Do checks on them to make sure they are clean, and then re-institute it and promote the agents who have been found to be good up into the higher levels of management. All upper level types who after investigation are found to have committed crime's, need to be prosecuted.

That's the only way they will restore their reputation.

That's right, a deep state that is so powerful it failed to stop trump to be elected.
FBI conspiracy = 2 low level Agents having an affair and talking politics. I am now to throw the entire institution because of some dodo birds believing in Fox news.

Same thing with far left, I am suppose to support you in abolishing ICE because of what, doing their job.

They weren't low level agents, moron.

No...they were involved in the Hillary pivot and spy on Trump campaign maneuver.

The only thing that holds the FBI together is the fake legacy portrayed by H'wood. It wasn't that long ago when the FBI failed for a decade to uncover a traitor who divulged the identity of foreign informants. He never went to trial and pleaded guilty because the FBI offered him a deal where his family would continue to receive a pension as if he retired honorably. The FBI lab scandal rocked the media for a while a couple of years ago and now we have a freaking coup attempt. Something should be done to reorganize the Bureau

They were not top level officials who can influence the direction of the FBI, moron.

The FBI leadership definitely needs to be reorganized, as they have become hyper politicized.

The NKVD in the old USSR really lost its grip persecuting innocent people under the leadership of Nick Yezhov.

Stalin did not stand for this kind of politicization, and cashiered Yezhov right out of government service. President Trump has been doing some housecleaning, but the FBI definitely needs re- configured into the nonpartisan outfit it was under Director Hoover.

They were not top level officials who can influence the direction of the FBI, moron.
Low level agents don't get to run investigations, moron.

Strzok was very far up the ladder.

The only thing that holds the FBI together is the fake legacy portrayed by H'wood. It wasn't that long ago when the FBI failed for a decade to uncover a traitor who divulged the identity of foreign informants. He never went to trial and pleaded guilty because the FBI offered him a deal where his family would continue to receive a pension as if he retired honorably. The FBI lab scandal rocked the media for a while a couple of years ago and now we have a freaking coup attempt. Something should be done to reorganize the Bureau
It’s just been one disgrace after another. The agency’s patriarch...or should I say matriarch...was a cross dressing fag.

You are correct, they don't "influence" the direction of the agency, they DIRECT the agency. Good of you to figure that one out.

It’s just been one disgrace after another. The agency’s patriarch...or should I say matriarch...was a cross dressing fag.

The Constitution doesn't even authorize the federal government to have a police force.

It amazes me our country is under attack from Russia and all you guys can do is bash our FBI. I don't see any outrage about so many questionable interactions with Russians during the election, no curiosity to know the truth and only partisan bickering. There are thousands of honorable FBI agents doing their job. FBI is just fine.
BTW is DOJ not in charge of prosecution and the pleas ?

The highly politicized secret police force of the Obama administration should be torn down. U.S. Marshals Service can do job in the interim. FBI is no longer a trustworthy organization.
US Marshals served subpoena on FBI lawyer Lisa Page, Goodlatte says, threatening to hold her in contempt
you are fricking nuts!

it is the best intelligence and counter intelligence in the world.

stop wearing your trumputin emotions on your coat sleeve...

it's embarrassing!

The FBI is a joke. It's more of a threat to American citizens than it is to any foreign intelligence agents.

Forum List

Back