Pete buewhatever, the gay secretary of Transportation and his husband? Can't find baby formula....I would laugh, but I feel bad for the babies

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Biden's Secretary of Transportation is gay, and has two adopted children.....he can't produce milk, his "husband," can't produce milk...........except in the fantasy world of democrat transfascists..............and they don't have milk for their babyies...

I feel bad for the two babies, but this is just too funny.....biden's baby formula mess is now hitting one of his own clowns...

Secretary Buttigieg just hired a couple of midget actors to play the part of he and his bumbuddies' children.

As long as he provides them with scotch and cigars, and their paychecks don't bounce, they'll be happy.

No shortage in those areas right now.

Biden's Secretary of Transportation is gay, and has two adopted children.....he can't produce milk, his "husband," can't produce milk...........except in the fantasy world of democrat transfascists..............and they don't have milk for their babyies...

I feel bad for the two babies, but this is just too funny.....biden's baby formula mess is now hitting one of his own clowns...

You'd prefer con-taminated formula be out there on the shelves, wouldn't you?

You don't get it. The Biden Harris Regime knew about the impending formula shortage, and did nothing to alleviate it in any way. They didn't push and facilitate formula makers to ramp up production after the closing of the plants. They didn't educate the people on what to do if they can't get formula either, or how to make it at home.

That's the problem, not closing the plants. Brandon failed to respond to something he knew was coming up for months and it hit Americans all of a sudden.

You don't get it. The Biden Harris Regime knew about the impending formula shortage, and did nothing to alleviate it in any way. They didn't push and facilitate formula makers to ramp up production after the closing of the plants. They didn't educate the people on what to do if they can't get formula either, or how to make it at home.

That's the problem, not closing the plants. Brandon failed to respond to something he knew was coming up for months and it hit Americans all of a sudden.

You people and the nanny state you want to live in is too damn funny. Is there any part of your life you do not wish to handover to the Feds?

They are not identifying as women, they are just gay. If they identified as women, they could breast-feed.

You really have become quite the hater haven't you. Your continuing support of everything 'GUNS' has to be the influence.

Your disposition has never indicated that you would feel sorry for babies. Some of your fraternity even deny that the massacre of babies by guns didn't even take place.

bodecea said:

it's become very suspicious how long the Biden regime has kept Abbott from startin up again. So NOW, Biden has announce that he's buying formula from other countries.....without the same quality standards of the US but he's sure it will be just fine. You'd have to be a crazy woman to buy that formula and feed it to your babies.

These are contrived situations by a party whose goal is the destruction of this nation in favor of global governance.

He can always breastfeed them since there are multiple genders out there even more than two sexes according to intelligent democrats.

LOLOL fun fact....but you know....conservative/christians don't usually know these subculture terms? The left i'm fairly certain do. How come you think no one mentioned the meaning of his name during his run for the presidency? LOLOLOLOL

More:

These people. Karma, satan OR GOD, take your pick depending, makes these folk look like fools.

You people and the nanny state you want to live in is too damn funny. Is there any part of your life you do not wish to handover to the Feds?
Well, it just means they are idiots. The Prog responses many times seem like old ladies cackling. You told everyone you are the adults and smarter. And we have seen nothing but an administration that relishes special needs ways of governing. Trump would have dealt with this from the beginning. lifetime politicians who have gotten fat off the resources stolen from working taxpayers and are lazy or stupid.

Well, it just means they are idiots. The Prog responses many times seem like old ladies cackling. You told everyone you are the adults and smarter. And we have seen nothing but an administration that relishes special needs ways of governing. Trump would have dealt with this from the beginning. lifetime politicians who have gotten fat off the resources stolen from working taxpayers and are lazy or stupid.

:cheers2:

I feel sorry for any baby that gets used by a gay couple as a means to get attention and show how amazing they think they are to everyone as if the baby was an academy award or something.

I also feel sorry for any baby growing up in a house where one of the dad's actually goes on national tv and says crazy shit like roads are racist.

Lol, have him call me. I can show him how to feed the kid with out formula. Lol yall sure are good at creating crises that are not crises. Christ we survived eons with out baby formula.

Forum List

Back