Peru is freezing

Is La Nina cooling San Diego's weather? - SignOnSanDiego.com

San Diego................coolest July on record!!!

Yo Rocks............................

epic fAiL s0n!!!

Are GHGs going down? If not, warming is INEVITABLE. It's simple logic that actually doesn't depend on there being any appreciable change in temperature. It's like turning on an oven and setting it to 500, checking 5 seconds later and claiming the oven is broken because it isn't 500 yet. That's denier logic in a nutshell.

Show me in a lab how a 200PPM increase in CO2 does all the things you say it does

Last edited:
You deniers are pathetic and ignorant.....

Don't you know that the following prove Global Warming?

- Higher temps
- Lower Temps
- More rain
- Less rain
- More hurricanes
- Fewer Hurricanes
- Painful urination
- More Snow
- Less Snow
- Glaciers melting
- Glaciers increasing in size
- Angelina Jolie adopting foreign children
- Warmer oceans
- Cooler oceans
- Chaffed scrotums
- Earthquakes

Its an exact science don't ya know!! And clearly proven.

So, it's cold somewhere, therefore Americans should donate money? :rolleyes:

No one in Peru ever prepared for the eventuality of a very cold winter? They need foreign aide because they are incompetent? What's the deal here?

epic fAiL s0n!!!

Are GHGs going down? If not, warming is INEVITABLE. It's simple logic that actually doesn't depend on there being any appreciable change in temperature. It's like turning on an oven and setting it to 500, checking 5 seconds later and claiming the oven is broken because it isn't 500 yet. That's denier logic in a nutshell.

Show me in a lab how a 200PPM increase in CO2 does all the things you say it does

Why would I even try? Firstly, how do you build a whole climate system in a lab? On a computer maybe, but you reject those models. My point is obvious on LOGIC ALONE. It's what Einstein would call a "gedankt" experiment. It worked for him. You just keep tossing out this question as part of your exercise in intellectual dishonesty, because you KNOW it's impossible to construct and, basically, distracting people from the real issues is all you've got!!!

epic fAiL s0n!!!

So sayeth the Borg, so sayeth the konrad. All ye who do not repent prepare to meet thy maker in the burning HELL of GLOBAL WARMING.

You deniers are pathetic and ignorant.....

Don't you know that the following prove Global Warming?

- Higher temps
- Lower Temps
- More rain
- Less rain
- More hurricanes
- Fewer Hurricanes
- Painful urination
- More Snow
- Less Snow
- Glaciers melting
- Glaciers increasing in size
- Angelina Jolie adopting foreign children
- Warmer oceans
- Cooler oceans
- Chaffed scrotums
- Earthquakes

Its an exact science don't ya know!! And clearly proven.

Wow I didn't know STD's were the fault of GW thanks! Now men can tell their girlfriends all over that it was the hot weather! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Why would I even try? Firstly, how do you build a whole climate system in a lab? On a computer maybe, but you reject those models. My point is obvious on LOGIC ALONE. It's what Einstein would call a "gedankt" experiment. It worked for him. You just keep tossing out this question as part of your exercise in intellectual dishonesty, because you KNOW it's impossible to construct and, basically, distracting people from the real issues is all you've got!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back