Peru is freezing

I would donate my left nut to Peru...however, I don't want to cut into my scrotum to harvest the ball.

So, Peru will just have to shave some alpacas and make some sweaters.

Yep, and there are some places, like Moscow, that are way warmer than normal. Neither, in and of itself, is significant. Now if Peru, and the whole of the South American continent, were to have three solid months of that kind of weather, then it would have some significance.

• Banned
Yep, and there are some places, like Moscow, that are way warmer than normal. Neither, in and of itself, is significant. Now if Peru, and the whole of the South American continent, were to have three solid months of that kind of weather, then it would have some significance.

And of course the same holds for Moscow and the whole of the Asian continent. Three months of warmth while interesting would be really not a big deal either... Now would it old fraud?

Oregon this year has been cold. Moscow has been both extremes this year, they had a really crazy snowfall this winter.

Korea was really cold this year. Coldest its been since japan had been running the place.

Weather is changeable. Who would have thunk it?

Peru is a little differnet though no? I mean with the El Nino being right off shore, it is a leading indicator of our weather to a degree. If you can trust bugs, we are going to have a frost in less than six weeks here in Michigan. Seems pretty early, if correct.

I didn't know about this.

Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Always nice to have still one more thing on my plate that I cannot do a damned thing about.

So why do you fill the the environmental forum with endless links of this glacier melting, that river rising, this warmer climate here, etc. if it means nothing? These things should be happening anyway coming out of an ice age. Can you tell us how much more glacier mass there is suppossed to be, what the temperature is suppossed to be, where the water levels are suppossed to be?

So why do you fill the the environmental forum with endless links of this glacier melting, that river rising, this warmer climate here, etc. if it means nothing? These things should be happening anyway coming out of an ice age. Can you tell us how much more glacier mass there is suppossed to be, what the temperature is suppossed to be, where the water levels are suppossed to be?

Because, you dumb ass, they have been doing so for the last 50 years.

I can tell you that when the agriculeral areas begin to feel the pinch of the lack of water at the end of the growning season, and you are paying double for groceries, people like you will be the first to be crying "why isn't someone doing something about this?".

Because, you dumb ass, they have been doing so for the last 50 years.

I can tell you that when the agriculeral areas begin to feel the pinch of the lack of water at the end of the growning season, and you are paying double for groceries, people like you will be the first to be crying "why isn't someone doing something about this?".

Now now old fraud no reason to hurl insults tlike that. Have some manners. And, more to the point here, the glaciers have been melting since the Little Ice Age, 400 plus years ago.

I think it's a weird form of mass hysteria.

Or perhaps a symptom obsessive/compulsive disorder.

this probably doesn't pertain to this exact post, but i just needed to get something off my chest. so let me get this straight. the earth has been around for a few million years. and it has gone through a few (dozen, hundred, thousand?) periods of warming and cooling, almost all of them before man even existed. all of a sudden, and mind you a mere twenty years after we were led to believe that we were going through a period of global cooling, we are told that in order to save mankind we need (immediately) to drastically cut back on our use of fossil fuels or else. we are supposed to ignore the fact that the same people who are pushing for this climate change legislation also believe in the redistribution of wealth policies that would naturally arise from its enactment (or would profit from them). so for millions of years, something like, oh i dont' know, the sun, has been causing the earth's temperature to fluctuate, but now we are supposed to believe that your toyota corolla and some cow's farting is causing the ice caps to melt? and to deny this is the equivalent of denying the holocaust?

Is La Nina cooling San Diego's weather? - SignOnSanDiego.com

San Diego................coolest July on record!!!

Yo Rocks............................

epic fAiL s0n!!!

Are GHGs going down? If not, warming is INEVITABLE. It's simple logic that actually doesn't depend on there being any appreciable change in temperature. It's like turning on an oven and setting it to 500, checking 5 seconds later and claiming the oven is broken because it isn't 500 yet. That's denier logic in a nutshell.

Forum List

Back