Zone1 Personal Verbal Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do enjoy you people in this thread. You've made me smile at your banters over self patting. Haha I'm patting my own back right now. If you need a pat let me know I can tell you something good about yourself.

Damn..that went downhill fast!

iu

I do enjoy you people in this thread. You've made me smile at your banters over self patting. Haha I'm patting my own back right now. If you need a pat let me know I can tell you something good about yourself.
I need a pat.

who is dead? pat? drat.
Pat Robertson died June 8, 2023 Very nice guy. He hid behind the cloth of Christ to not pay taxes and get this....

Pat Robertson blamed Gay People for 9/11 and Hurricanes. A fine example of a human being.

“I’m a longtime listener but first time caller and I just wanted to call to let you know how great your show is. Even the latest thread. Masterpiece material. Can’t thank you enough. Stay frosty, brah!”
:5_1_12024:

By the way: a technical note.

All words are verbal. If spoke aloud, they are oral. If written down, they are still words and, thus, still verbal.

So, as to the OP complaint, what kind of personal attacks on a message board aren’t “verbal?”
:eusa_clap:

By the way: a technical note.

All words are verbal. If spoke aloud, they are oral. If written down, they are still words and, thus, still verbal.

So, as to the OP complaint, what kind of personal attacks on a message board aren’t “verbal?”
You are keen on being accurate, and conscientious of making things smooth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back