Zone1 Personal Verbal Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaster

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2022
It seems there are quite a few people at this site trolling and verbally attacking other members. I always try to stay on topic but am continually dealing with people trying to attack my character. I told one person to fuck off after a verbal attack and I got reprimanded for improper behavior.

It seems there are quite a few people at this site trolling and verbally attacking other members. I always try to stay on topic but am continually dealing with people trying to attack my character. I told one person to fuck off after a verbal attack and I got reprimanded for improper behavior.
Verbal attack? You got voice communications here? Like Discord..or what?

:itsok:

I have been reprimanded at least 5 times for just defending myself here. Some trolls seem to get a free reign.
I personally think the crybabies get reprimanded more so than others. I've been reprimanded twice I think since I've been here, but I've never reported anyone or ever gone crying to a moderator about someone hurting my feelings.

Someone disagrees with your opinion, then tells you how stupid you are. It's pretty common here.

It's one hell of a rollercoaster, try not to vomit.

I personally think the crybabies get reprimanded more so than others. I've been reprimanded twice I think since I've been here, but I've never reported anyone or ever gone crying to a moderator about someone hurting my feelings.
I have never reported anyone either but now I think I will start. There is a proper way to debate the issues.

I have been reprimanded at least 5 times for just defending myself here. Some trolls seem to get a free reign.

Another reason I never bother with 'reporting' posts; rules don't apply to everybody, like the sick faggot freak who keeps calling me a pedo, lol. I don't even read those silly 'warnings' or 'Infraction' messages. They're all phony and selective.

Many are here for the purpose of belittling others to make themselves feel important. You can also be attacked for having an opinion that offends the other so badly that they lash out. This is especially evident in topics like race and religion.

I usually just wait for the gimps to attack me first. They can't help themselves, they have to try and bully any oppostion to their agendas to silence.

Don't take the bait
I have a well stocked troll dungeon (ignore)

trollskajsdhaskjdh.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back