Zone1 Personal Verbal Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems there are quite a few people at this site trolling and verbally attacking other members. I always try to stay on topic but am continually dealing with people trying to attack my character. I told one person to fuck off after a verbal attack and I got reprimanded for improper behavior.
The staff can't reprimand members for being poofters, so the charge is improper behavior.

:itsok:

It seems there are quite a few people at this site trolling and verbally attacking other members. I always try to stay on topic but am continually dealing with people trying to attack my character. I told one person to fuck off after a verbal attack and I got reprimanded for improper behavior.
I can post here what I like, tart attacks on beloved politicians, misanthropic bs, naughtiest dance videos, even my point of view.
Just realize that on the boards, debates may result in insults and belittling. Learn to not to take them personal and strike back instead. Then you can drink a Bud Light with Quasar44.

I can post here what I like, tart attacks on beloved politicians, misanthropic bs, naughtiest dance videos, even my point of view.
Just realize that on the boards, debates may result in insults and belittling. Learn to not to take them personal and strike back instead. Then you can drink a Bud Light with Quasar44.
When I strike back I get reprimanded by the mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back