Zone1 Personal Verbal Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you don't bother to report the posts, yet you complain about the content of them in this thread. Did you know it would have taken much less effort to hit the "report" button than to complain in an entirely different thread that someone else started that the topic of it happens to be "personal verbal attacks"? If you didn't report the posts, you can't expect a handful of mods to have seen them. Mods don't get paid for doing anything on here.

If your posts have been deleted in the past, chances are very high that you violated one of the forum rules. If you didn't, then start a DM with a few mods and ask what is was deleted for.

I wasn't complaining; I pointed out I don't bother to do that, since the moderation is highly selective and there is no point. Neither is 'dialoguing' with a mod. Been there done that, on several boards. I don't waste my time on that any more.

I wasn't complaining; I pointed out I don't bother to do that, since the moderation is highly selective and there is no point. Neither is 'dialoguing' with a mod. Been there done that, on several boards. I don't waste my time on that any more.
Being a moderator on this site is a challenge and I can empthasize with them. It is like trying to manage a bunch of unruly children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back