Personal responsibility and bootstraps

BosleyisBack

Rookie
Jun 2, 2015
Republican family member has a spouse that stands to cost them big-time in medical bills. The response to how they will be able to deal with the expense? File bankruptcy. :eusa_doh:

Republican family member has a spouse that stands to cost them big-time in medical bills. The response to how they will be able to deal with the expense? File bankruptcy. :eusa_doh:
If you expect professional level advice for free, you will have to be more explicit than a generality.....

Thank the Muslim In Chief.
Oh brother. It wasn't Obama that make my family member so sick. Is there anything y'all don't blame Obama for? It is a way, however, to avoid taking "personal responsibility", right?

If you expect professional level advice for free, you will have to be more explicit than a generality.....

Don't need "professional level" (lol) advice. It just seems when it comes to Republican voters taking "personal responsibility", they always lack the "bootstraps".

Well, right out the gate and you are already posting bullshit lies.

th

kinda funny though

He's saying he'd let his kin go under instead of lending them a helping hand

but calls out others for being responsible

pile of shit, take care of your family you heartless leftist twunt

This new waking up of a certain few is sometimes herded into one party. We have major problems in America. Just because Miley Cyus acts this way doesn't mean we should be Bias Right Wingers.

Hopefully this translates... The people in power before politics turned into a thing plunged this Country into a total drain. The ones today pointing the finger at one profit driven Corporate Political Drone makes me laugh.

I'm glad sports isn't the only thing today. I'm not glad it was by force.

:link:

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

He said it was a personal perspective and a family member. Crazy how family members don't have links....heh

Why do you all rely on links instead of thoughts?

Forum List

Back