Perry on Fox News Sunday

As First Read wrote earlier this week, Perry's goal translates into about 52,000 new jobs per month over a four-year term -- a pace that current President Barack Obama currently matches. And it wouldn't likely be enough to make a dent in the unemployment rate, considering 14 million remain unemployed.

So you've got the jobs governor pledging to match Obama's job creation numbers. Impressive.

He's not for gay marriage? I thought he was at one point.

Are you saying your boy is gay?

Perry is not "my boi". Sorry.
If he were gay you'd be supporting him, I'm sure.

Not a chance. I like candidates who don't want to give 12 year olds dangerous injections to prevent STDs even when they are not sexually active. PS: Boy is spelled with a "y". Mix in a spell check.

So you are against life-saving vaccines. Got it.

As First Read wrote earlier this week, Perry's goal translates into about 52,000 new jobs per month over a four-year term -- a pace that current President Barack Obama currently matches. And it wouldn't likely be enough to make a dent in the unemployment rate, considering 14 million remain unemployed.

So you've got the jobs governor pledging to match Obama's job creation numbers. Impressive.

That's at a minimum. And it's actually better than Obama's numbers.
What did Obama promise if we passed his stimulus? Seven percent, wasn't it?

It looks that way. I'm sure he'll "clarify" his statements. I'd like to be the guy who does that on his campaign--"clarifies" what Perry says; that son-of-a-bitch is making some serious overtime. :clap2:

Thats probably Perry's most impressive job creation.

If he were gay you'd be supporting him, I'm sure.

Not a chance. I like candidates who don't want to give 12 year olds dangerous injections to prevent STDs even when they are not sexually active. PS: Boy is spelled with a "y". Mix in a spell check.

So you are against life-saving vaccines. Got it.

Actually something like 30 people died this year from the "life saving vaccine" you tout. Additionally, the vaccine is for STD's which are controlled by behavior by and large when you're talking about 12 year old girls. Maybe you're more promiscuous than others. I don't know.

It looks that way. I'm sure he'll "clarify" his statements. I'd like to be the guy who does that on his campaign--"clarifies" what Perry says; that son-of-a-bitch is making some serious overtime. :clap2:

Maybe he learned it from Joe Biden's guy?
Biden Clarifies Travel Comments : NPR

That's at a minimum. And it's actually better than Obama's numbers.
What did Obama promise if we passed his stimulus? Seven percent, wasn't it?

Your boy isn't pledging to do any better than Obama? Wow.

Maybe, but it feels like we might be getting past the point where anybody cares what Perry says anymore. He's entering Bachmann territory.

Maybe he learned it from Joe Biden's guy?
Biden Clarifies Travel Comments : NPR

Sad comeback; even for you.

Way to defend your boy.

It was a 5:43 clip.
Anyway, Perry is excellent and his points very good. Yes, most people will opt for the simple plan, even if they pay more in taxes that way.

So, we've gone from right-wingers saying less or no taxes, to right-wingers saying people will want to pay more taxes. :lol::lol::lol: Are you serious? People will opt to pay more in taxes?

The fact that this dumbass (Perry) said “no one else on that stage puts up a plan” when Ron Paul's plan fucking destroys Perry’s is just lol, the man is a fucking worthless lying scumbag.

Well, there was one passage about federal energy subsidies where Perry said that we need to stop subsidizing energy.

Wallace referenced a letter Perry wrote endorsing the subsidies from 2 years ago.

Perry said he didn't recall.

Wallace called up the graphic for the viewers to see, highlighting his quotes.

Perry then gave this rambling answer where he had to capitulate that he has "changed his views" (what a shock).

He went from not remembering the event to remembering his position then and now; well "now" is Sunday. By Tuesday he may have totally flip flopped into Nationalizing the Industry. Stay tuned.

It was a rhetorical bitch slapping.

Or at the very least a textbook example of flip-flopping.

Then what’s the avatar, a suggestion?

Maybe, but it feels like we might be getting past the point where anybody cares what Perry says anymore. He's entering Bachmann territory.

With a Bachmann-esque performance like today, yes.

It's not a matter of hating Perry. He's simply a disaster of a candidate. He's now gone so far as to concede that Obama's job creation record is respectable and, indeed, roughly what Perry's aiming for--those job numbers were supposed to be the GOP's (and particularly Perry's) primary point of attack on Obama. Honestly, what the hell is this guy doing?

That said, I'm behind his candidacy 100%.

The fact that this dumbass (Perry) said “no one else on that stage puts up a plan” when Ron Paul's plan fucking destroys Perry’s is just lol, the man is a fucking worthless lying scumbag.

When he said "No one" he meant Paul. Ron Paul is no one.

Ron Paul, the guy that polls better than Perry after he opened his mouth? If you're gonna talk shit make sure you know wtf you're talking about or you just look stupid.

Ron Paul, the guy that polls better than Perry after he opened his mouth? If you're gonna talk shit make sure you know wtf you're talking about or you just look stupid.

Please show me where Ron Paul polls better than Perry. And no, internet polls on libertarian sites don't count.
RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - 2012 Republican Presidential Nomination

Forum List

Back