Perfect example of racial bias... or your tax dollars at work! What about David Duke?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
U.S. Pays Black Comedian to Deliver Anti-White Racist Tirade at Fed Agency
The Census Bureau paid (Dick) Gregory $1,400 to “share a wealth of history as a Civil Rights Activist,” according to the records obtained by JW under the federal public records law known as the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA). Instead, American taxpayers funded a disgusting stand-up routine filled with the “N word” and replete with conspiracy theories about whites and the U.S. government targeting prominent blacks—including Martin Luther King and Malcom X—for assassination or career destruction (golfer Tiger Woods and beleaguered comedian Bill Cosby).
Had I been elected to be the President, listen good White folks, none of y’all would be in my cabinet,” he says. “Now don’t worry about Black folks who be saying ‘oh, he didn’t mean it.’ So, I’ll say it ten times, non of y’all be in my cabinet, none of y’all be in my cabinet, none of y’all be in my cabinet.”

U.S. Pays Black Comedian to Deliver Anti-White Racist Tirade at Fed Agency - Judicial Watch

David Duke, the former Grand Wizard of the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan,

How many FFOs would be screaming and yelling if this had been the performer paid for with TAX dollars at the Census party???
Screen Shot 2015-08-04 at 5.16.45 PM.png

Forum List

Back