Percentage of Young People Who Vote Democrat is Shrinking Precipitously

What are you, stuck in a 2004 time warp?

No Republican is trying to make gay marriage illegal, and polls consistently show that over half of GOP voters are A-OK with it.

As for what you can do with YOUR body, if you're talking about killing babies - it's not really just YOUR body now, is it?

And in this day and age there are so many easily obtained remedies to terminate a pregnancy immediately, or even prevent it from happening - that there's no excuse for folks who think abortion should be legal 6-9 months.

It's the Left that has become more extreme on the issue, not the Right. The standard position from a 2023 Republican politician is "Except in the case of rape, incest, or risk to the mother."

Ya know, pretty close to Bill Clinton's "Safe Legal And Rare".

Or at least closer than where the current Democrat Party is today.

P.S. I noticed you didn't attempt to defend any of the Dems' Orwellian moves cited in my initial response. Your deflection is noted.
You were talking about lockdowns and vaccine mandates. How far back are we allowed to go and RvW was just struck down. so WTF?!?! There’s nothing more Orwellian than telling me what I’m allowed to talk about.

You were talking about lockdowns and vaccine mandates. How far back are we allowed to go and RvW was just struck down. so WTF?!?! There’s nothing more Orwellian than telling me what I’m allowed to talk about.

Nobody is telling you what you can and can't talk about.

You crazy Leftists are only capable of arguing with straw men.

Never specific responses to anything laid out in previous posts.

Such a waste of time.

If it comes down to Biden and Trump. Joey is going to beat him even worse this time.
How so? With no ScamDemic / Democrat Virus, no pathway to circumvent state legislatures and change voting guidelines in the 11th hour, with a SCOTUS ruling preventing Mexicrats from colluding with social networks, no George Floyd choking out, no jungle people riots to rally dogshit voters around?

Young people are a lot of things.
This generation is degenerate dogshit…..PERIOD!
99% of them are Liberal.
“99%” huh….are you sure?
The faggoted, free shit begging immoral filth and foreigners in disgusting over-populated blue shitholes certainly are.
In real America it’s not even close.
AE3BE79F-BD6E-4CF2-B294-161673368681.png

Young people vote on feelings no doubt because they have not gained the actual experience of thinking versus wishes and feelings

Young people will vote Dem when Biden bribes them with free college and free student loan forgiveness. $10,000 to $20,000 for your vote is a pretty good deal.

At Turning Point this weekend, Roger Stone claimed Biden won't be running.

It'll be a Michelle Obama/Newsom ticket.

Scary stuff.

At Turning Point this weekend, Roger Stone claimed Biden won't be running.

It'll be a Michelle Obama/Newsom ticket.

Scary stuff.
….which would be Obama’s 3rd term (if not the 4th) to continue the destruction of America.

And anyone who doesn’t vote for Michelle, or criticizes her in any way, will be called a racist.

How so? With no ScamDemic / Democrat Virus, no pathway to circumvent state legislatures and change voting guidelines in the 11th hour, with a SCOTUS ruling preventing Mexicrats from colluding with social networks, no George Floyd choking out, no jungle people riots to rally dogshit voters around?

This generation is degenerate dogshit…..PERIOD!

“99%” huh….are you sure?
The faggoted, free shit begging immoral filth and foreigners in disgusting over-populated blue shitholes certainly are.
In real America it’s not even close.
View attachment 805359
Trump voters are dying at a higher rate! I guess you can’t blame vaccines for that. :dunno:

Trump voters are dying at a higher rate! I guess you can’t blame vaccines for that. :dunno:
Trump voters are dying at a higher rate because they’re older. The young indoctrinated idiots went more for Biden,

Trump voters are dying at a higher rate because they’re older. The young indoctrinated idiots went more for Biden,
konradv has nothing but disdain for wise voters…he hates those who vote on real politics that matter…on real politics that advance and improve our nation. He, like most Democrats, believe he can build a quality nation around emotional, ignorant, unwise, single issue, social issue voters….For some reason konradv refuses to look at Mexifornia and Loon York as proof that they can’t.

And yet those voters whooped your asses last year.
Didn’t “those voters” whoop your ass?
Weren’t you dblack Golfing Gator pknopp and all the fence-sitters FORCED to take experimental medicine, forced to wear a face diaper, forced to stop your pursuit of happiness and prosperity, weren’t you paying for $6 fuel, for the highest inflation in decades, for sky-high interest rates, for crashing home values, an unstable stock market, 6 million more filthy cockroaches from the thirdworld, billions to Ukraine and an impending war with a world super-power?

I’m thinking you fence-sitters kicked your own asses like nobodys business….no?

Didn’t “those voters” whoop your ass?
Weren’t you dblack Golfing Gator pknopp and all the fence-sitters FORCED to take experimental medicine, forced to wear a face diaper, forced to stop your pursuit of happiness and prosperity, weren’t you paying for $6 fuel, for the highest inflation in decades, for sky-high interest rates, for crashing home values, an unstable stock market, 6 million more filthy cockroaches from the thirdworld, billions to Ukraine and an impending war with a world super-power?

I’m thinking you fence-sitters kicked your own asses like nobodys business….no?

Fatality.

Forum List

Back