Peo's Place (Refugees Unite!)

well-well. I did find us. Peo drove me down the valley this a.m. just to get rid of some trouble and thought we'd see if we could get some pics of baby elk. No luck. I'm starting to think they are all going to grow up before I get a shot this year. IO did see where a friend hit her buck yereday with her Denali. totally messed her rig up and of course ended the dna line of that particular deer.

You found me!! I knew you would. Sorry about your friend and her rig, but more sorry for the deer.

Get that trouble dropped off?

well-well. I did find us. Peo drove me down the valley this a.m. just to get rid of some trouble and thought we'd see if we could get some pics of baby elk. No luck. I'm starting to think they are all going to grow up before I get a shot this year. IO did see where a friend hit her buck yereday with her Denali. totally messed her rig up and of course ended the dna line of that particular deer.

You found me!! I knew you would. Sorry about your friend and her rig, but more sorry for the deer.

Get that trouble dropped off?

of course I found you! I'm no beginer stalker!!

an AD for another chat/disscussion site? Why? I am happy here, besides I am a moderator, been for years, in 'another very small chat room', maybe 30 members or so all been there for 10 years or more and we discourage those from doing that.

Respectfully,I would rather chat/discuss with you right in here, but that's just me. Don't take this as a reprimand, it's not my site and I have no business in what USMB does, they seem to do just about everything right, so I ain't rockin the boat, just sayin..............:eusa_angel:

If I am out of line I am sure someone will throw spitwads at me! :D

Noooooooo!! You misunderstood. WE are the refugees from another board. We have come here to regroup and chat. I just made a thread where we can meet HERE. We aren't going anywhere else.

And ladies do NOT spit!!

more dipshits I can piss all over?

welcome

bring raincoats

an AD for another chat/disscussion site? Why? I am happy here, besides I am a moderator, been for years, in 'another very small chat room', maybe 30 members or so all been there for 10 years or more and we discourage those from doing that.

Respectfully,I would rather chat/discuss with you right in here, but that's just me. Don't take this as a reprimand, it's not my site and I have no business in what USMB does, they seem to do just about everything right, so I ain't rockin the boat, just sayin..............:eusa_angel:

If I am out of line I am sure someone will throw spitwads at me! :D

Noooooooo!! You misunderstood. WE are the refugees from another board. We have come here to regroup and chat. I just made a thread where we can meet HERE. We aren't going anywhere else.

And ladies do NOT spit!!

more dipshits I can piss all over?

welcome

bring raincoats

We brought them with us, Dante. A little pee never hurt anyone.

Forum List

Back