Peo's Place (Refugees Unite!)

thanks for the welcome Samson. Are you the real samson or Sams' son?

I'm the real Samson.

Delilah has destroyed all my strength, and I now live among the Philistines.:(

We have ways of restoring destroyed strength, Sampson. In fact, Jeannie can do it with just a twitch of her nose.

I can tell.

And how come it's always the woman who's to blame? You must have done SOMETHING to make her so mad.

She just didn't like my hair.

Influences??? what influenses??? Every hottie that gets near ends up having an accident. uh..they ARE accidents aren't they? look at me when I'm talking young lady! I KNOW that look.

Well. All I know is they sure didn't jump on purpose, so that makes it an accident, right? That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

What look?

This one? :funnyface:

If you didn't look at all those cheerleaders bouncing up and down, I wouldn't have to watch them have accidents?

oh,I stand corrected. I hardly ever look very much plus you know damn well I'm almost continually faithful when the mood hits me and you're always going to practically be my favorite woman in the whole world.

If you didn't look at all those cheerleaders bouncing up and down, I wouldn't have to watch them have accidents?

oh,I stand corrected. I hardly ever look very much plus you know damn well I'm almost continually faithful when the mood hits me and you're always going to practically be my favorite woman in the whole world.

LOL!! I'm almost convinced!!

Forum List

Back