Peo's Place (Refugees Unite!)

That's up to you.

How did your night out go?

Met a friend for drinks after work, and we discussed the entertainment surrounding the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally. I'd planned to go to the Bag Lady Bash, but now I also want to attend the Topless Women Bull Riding Contest in Hewlett, WY, as well as maybe the Motley Crue concert.

Then, after a couple of really good Bloody Marys, the bartendress made an appointment with a tatoo artist to improve my Celtic Shield-Knot Tat (I want it to "stand out" more). She drove me down to the bar where he had set up his studio (for Bikers), and we discussed options. He suggested centering the tat inside a huge cross....no. way.

I'd planned to go to the Bag Lady Bash, but now I also want to attend the Topless Women Bull Riding Contest in Hewlett, WY, as well as maybe the Motley Crue concert.

I understand the Topless Women Bull Riding Contest (ouch) but I have no idea what a Bag Lady Bash is. Whatever it is, it would seem a Motley Crue concert would be anti-climatic after either of those!

Then, after a couple of really good Bloody Marys, the bartendress made an appointment with a tatoo artist to improve my Celtic Shield-Knot Tat (I want it to "stand out" more). She drove me down to the bar where he had set up his studio (for Bikers), and we discussed options. He suggested centering the tat inside a huge cross....no. way.

I like tasteful tats but I think you might be glad you didn't make any big decisions after a couple of Bloody Marys.

I'd planned to go to the Bag Lady Bash, but now I also want to attend the Topless Women Bull Riding Contest in Hewlett, WY, as well as maybe the Motley Crue concert.

I understand the Topless Women Bull Riding Contest (ouch) but I have no idea what a Bag Lady Bash is. Whatever it is, it would seem a Motley Crue concert would be anti-climatic after either of those!

I like tasteful tats but I think you might be glad you didn't make any big decisions after a couple of Bloody Marys.

From what I gather, the Sturgis Bike Rally is a wide flung party of wonton abandon, with or without Topless Bull Riding.

I'm really just wanting to flirt with Tatted Up Biker Babes Wearing Leather Chaps

Anybody up and around this place. I can't do one more day of Mother is JJ/AKA/mmhmm/anybody who Dual doesn't like. It's mindless and I'm getting ready to scream. And my place of work frowns on that.

Anybody up and around this place. I can't do one more day of Mother is JJ/AKA/mmhmm/anybody who Dual doesn't like. It's mindless and I'm getting ready to scream. And my place of work frowns on that.

I'm always up for you Kyleigh.:redface:

Awwwwwww!! How sweet!! Even if I don't do Topless Bull Riding?

I've been busy this morning telling fortunes on another board. How has your morning been?

I've been busy this morning telling fortunes on another board. How has your morning been?

I need to get home and get ready to go under the knife tomorrow.:(

Oh my!! Nothing serious, I hope? I'll sure be keeping you in my thoughts.

There is no "hug" icon, or I'd give you one. Good luck tomorrow.

Nothing too horrible. I oughta be able to drive to The Cheyenne Frontier Days to seem the Greatest Female CW singer of Our Time, Miranda Lambert, in concert Thursday night.

Nothing too horrible. I oughta be able to drive to The Cheyenne Frontier Days to seem the Greatest Female CW singer of Our Time, Miranda Lambert, in concert Thursday night.

I love Miranda. She's in the top five. Right up there with McEntire, Underwood, McBride, and Wynonna.

I love Miranda. She's in the top five. Right up there with McEntire, Underwood, McBride, and Wynonna.

Im on her fanforum:redface:

Reason I like Miranda is that she represents one of the few female "Outlaws." Some of her greatest songs are just to edgy for radio (a la Johnny Cash, Willie Nelson, Merle Haggard, Waylon Jennings).

Forum List

Back