People who live in Caravans should not throw stones....

The DHS confirms that there are North Koreans in the caravan and they`re carrying little backpack nukes and wearing glued on bandito mustaches. Be afraid, Very afraid! Don`t say you weren`t warned. :) :)

The exquisite timing is suspicious. Where is the freaking CIA? My guess is that the Agency created this mess to embarrass the President.
Trump made this crisis all by himself, dumbass dupe. Nobody would have cared.
link sausage.jpg

The DHS confirms that there are North Koreans in the caravan and they`re carrying little backpack nukes and wearing glued on bandito mustaches. Be afraid, Very afraid! Don`t say you weren`t warned. :) :)

I'll tell you what they are all carrying funny boy.....non immunized contagion for one. Also....why are there Mediterranean men and Somali men in the group? Here's a clue...

They are being paid a total of 6K a piece to make it to the American Border....for one.
For another the Somali's have a high rate of radical Islamist in their midst. This group is not your normal census count dummkopf.

No matter....the biological implications alone are enough to hold them out until they are processed....court heard...and then sent back to where they belong.

Oh and don't try that bleeding heart America ruined their countries bullshit here....those places have governments and they have bullets....people don't behave ... off them! You'd be surprised how fast that would straighten things out.... Nah... on second thought after reading trough your MBTU's I don't think you're bright enough to get it.

They need to borrow this guy for six months....
225px-President_Rodrigo_Roa_Duterte_2017.jpg

Last edited:
The exquisite timing is suspicious. Where is the freaking CIA? My guess is that the Agency created this mess to embarrass the President.

Well it sure is working for him in that case....but then again what crisis are you talking about? There are a few thousand disease ridden Criminals marching up the continent being paid 6K a piece by the open society foundation....there are currently a total of 30,000 soldiers, HLS, regular army and border patrol waiting for them.

I don't see any crisis do you?

JO

Well it sure is working for him in that case....but then again what crisis are you talking about? There are a few thousand disease ridden Criminals marching up the continent being paid 6K a piece by the open society foundation....there are currently a total of 30,000 soldiers, HLS, regular army and border patrol waiting for them.

I don't see any crisis do you? Perhaps the crisis lies in the reduction of the cash flow business that is now being restricted. I wonder how many elected officials are feeling the pinch on the other side eh?

Hmmm.......interesting thread.

I thought the legalized pot was supposed to fix everything, But I guess Central America just can't be successful until we have cocaine and meth vending machines in our K-12 grade schools.

I don't see any crisis do you? Perhaps the crisis lies in the reduction of the cash flow business that is now being restricted. I wonder how many elected officials are feeling the pinch on the other side eh?
They're paid $6,000 each? You are terminally brainwashed with total BS, you ridiculous ignoramus...

I thought the legalized pot was supposed to fix everything, But I guess Central America just can't be successful until we have cocaine and meth vending machines in our K-12 grade schools.
First we have to Legalize It. It is 60% of their business supposedly.

And yet somehow we are to blame for trying to cut it off at the source..that's amazing.

First we have to Legalize It. It is 60% of their business supposedly.

First we have to legalize lobotomies...that way you can get paid retroactively for the one you suffer from. Oh wait Mr overusing smiley face ding bat .... Why don't we just legalize pedophilia? That is a sure way to make it go away right?

OMG what a Stupendorf!

JO

Trump has got me terrified that someone from the caravan is going to throw a rock at me. Granted, that person would have to have a pretty strong arm, and excellent aim, but I am terrified, nonetheless. I am going to hide under my bed until after the election. After that, I am sure that the whole threat will disappear.
Nah just put your money where your mouth is and give up your spare bedroom. Oh... And now your kids will have to sleep with you because paedophilia is rampant in Central America... It's possible your new guests simply won't understand that it's improper. Oh yeah and probably get them updated on their immunizations too.

Jo

Am I supposed to be afraid of Latinos or Muslims this week? I need Trump to clear this up for me.
Pay attention, white men are the biggest threat in this country, we have it from an expert:
Don Lemon: "The Biggest Terror Threat In This Country Is White Men"

Oh yeah? Where do you live jackass? Let them move into your town and rape your kids..... Asylum is first port btw...... You don't get to walk through three countries for it.
They can also apply in their own country. Tards is clueless.
And I'd bet the US Consulates in their respective countries are a lot shorter walk, too!

Mexico is cracking down.

Jo
Other than creating havoc for the United States, WHY would a country allow tens of thousands of foreigners to just walk thru their country???

Imagine 10,000 foreigners walking up I-75 claiming their walking to Canada and just passing thru. Would the USA allow an army of foreigners to march up our interstate?
you do know they are coming from shitholes caused by the GOP War on Drugs and their corrupt economic meltdown of 2008, right?That includes Mexico and Central America, But Central America doesn't get our help. Mexico has a lot of sympathy for these people, and Mexicans.

The shit holes are cause by corrupt governments who take the foreign aid sent to them and buy mansions with it for their Politicians...You simply cannot fix that kind of stupid.....but even worse are those who want to blame America for their plight....completely dumb.

JO

Trump has got me terrified that someone from the caravan is going to throw a rock at me. Granted, that person would have to have a pretty strong arm, and excellent aim, but I am terrified, nonetheless. I am going to hide under my bed until after the election. After that, I am sure that the whole threat will disappear.
Nah just put your money where your mouth is and give up your spare bedroom. Oh... And now your kids will have to sleep with you because paedophilia is rampant in Central America... It's possible your new guests simply won't understand that it's improper. Oh yeah and probably get them updated on their immunizations too.

Jo

Am I supposed to be afraid of Latinos or Muslims this week? I need Trump to clear this up for me.
Pay attention, white men are the biggest threat in this country, we have it from an expert:
Don Lemon: "The Biggest Terror Threat In This Country Is White Men"

I know...what a ding bat....BUT...BUT..... " WE HAVE TO STOP DEMONIZING PEOPLE "..... OMG...
I can't believe he is that much of a mush mind that he can say those two things within tend seconds of each other. That light loafered overgrown toadstool!

JO

And yet somehow we are to blame for trying to cut it off at the source..that's amazing.

Losers gotta blame somebody.:04:

Losers gotta blame somebody.:04:
I'm sure the NeverEnding GOP War on Drugs and their corrupt World depression of 2008 had nothing to do with Central America's crap economies and drug wars over who gets to sell to Americans...

They're paid $6,000 each? You are terminally brainwashed with total BS, you ridiculous ignoramus...

JO's radio is permanently set for AM only....

Mexico is cracking down.

Jo
Other than creating havoc for the United States, WHY would a country allow tens of thousands of foreigners to just walk thru their country???

Imagine 10,000 foreigners walking up I-75 claiming their walking to Canada and just passing thru. Would the USA allow an army of foreigners to march up our interstate?
you do know they are coming from shitholes caused by the GOP War on Drugs and their corrupt economic meltdown of 2008, right?That includes Mexico and Central America, But Central America doesn't get our help. Mexico has a lot of sympathy for these people, and Mexicans.

The shit holes are cause by corrupt governments who take the foreign aid sent to them and buy mansions with it for their Politicians...You simply cannot fix that kind of stupid.....but even worse are those who want to blame America for their plight....completely dumb.

JO
unless you know some history and listen to respected media instead of b******* propaganda, dumbass ignoramus dupe.

Forum List

Back