People who live in Caravans should not throw stones....

Hell I'm surprised the Mexican police haven't fired on these idiots already.

These dipshits have thrown rocks and injured Mexican police already.

I read Mexico offered them asylum and they refused. They are headed to our border and I hope no one of them steps one foot inside our country.

The exquisite timing is suspicious. Where is the freaking CIA? My guess is that the Agency created this mess to embarrass the President.
Trump made this crisis all by himself, dumbass dupe. Nobody would have cared.

Crisis, opportunity. potayto potahto

This certainly is a good opportunity ...especially in the Rahm Emmanuel definition thereof no?

You never want a serious crisis to go to waste. … This crisis provides the opportunity for us to do things that you could not before.

Yup. That's the one.

Trump has got me terrified that someone from the caravan is going to throw a rock at me. Granted, that person would have to have a pretty strong arm, and excellent aim, but I am terrified, nonetheless. I am going to hide under my bed until after the election. After that, I am sure that the whole threat will disappear.

Wrong type of emotion. Trump is not trying to make you fear the migrants caravan.

He simply wants you concerned enough about our ridiculous immigration laws to support Congresscritters who want to fix them instead of having Open Borders.

With Open Borders we cannot keep out criminals, disease bearing sick people or dependent people who merely want to live off the dole.

We should control our immigration to bring in the best and only the most truly desperate, like the Bibi family in Pakistan.

Bottle Rockets?

Black-Cat-Bottle-Rocket_grande.jpg

He needs to adjust for windage...

Trump has got me terrified that someone from the caravan is going to throw a rock at me. Granted, that person would have to have a pretty strong arm, and excellent aim, but I am terrified, nonetheless. I am going to hide under my bed until after the election. After that, I am sure that the whole threat will disappear.

Wrong type of emotion. Trump is not trying to make you fear the migrants caravan.

He simply wants you concerned enough about our ridiculous immigration laws to support Congresscritters who want to fix them instead of having Open Borders.

With Open Borders we cannot keep out criminals, disease bearing sick people or dependent people who merely want to live off the dole.

We should control our immigration to bring in the best and only the most truly desperate, like the Bibi family in Pakistan.

Hear! hear!

Bravo!

JO

Nah just put your money where your mouth is and give up your spare bedroom. Oh... And now your kids will have to sleep with you because paedophilia is rampant in Central America... It's possible your new guests simply won't understand that it's improper. Oh yeah and probably get them updated on their immunizations too.

Jo

Am I supposed to be afraid of Latinos or Muslims this week? I need Trump to clear this up for me.

The exquisite timing is suspicious. Where is the freaking CIA? My guess is that the Agency created this mess to embarrass the President.
Trump made this crisis all by himself, dumbass dupe. Nobody would have cared.

Crisis, opportunity. potayto potahto
A phony crisis for dupes only... That would be bigots. Legalize pot and extend NAFTA 2 Central America. Thanks to the GOP, these places are a mess.

Hear! hear!

Bravo!

JO

I read Mexico offered them asylum and they refused. They are headed to our border and I hope no one of them steps one foot inside our country.
They are going to a port of entry and applying for Asylum, the whole thing is a big phony scandal, dumbass dupes...

Hear! hear!

Bravo!

JO

They are going to a port of entry and applying for Asylum, the whole thing is a big phony scandal, dumbass dupes...

Oh yeah? Where do you live jackass? Let them move into your town and rape your kids..... Asylum is first port btw...... You don't get to walk through three countries for it.

Jo

Mexico is cracking down.

Jo
Other than creating havoc for the United States, WHY would a country allow tens of thousands of foreigners to just walk thru their country???

Imagine 10,000 foreigners walking up I-75 claiming their walking to Canada and just passing thru. Would the USA allow an army of foreigners to march up our interstate?

Oh yeah? Where do you live jackass? Let them move into your town and rape your kids..... Asylum is first port btw...... You don't get to walk through three countries for it.
They can also apply in their own country. Tards is clueless.

Mexico is cracking down.

Jo
Other than creating havoc for the United States, WHY would a country allow tens of thousands of foreigners to just walk thru their country???

Imagine 10,000 foreigners walking up I-75 claiming their walking to Canada and just passing thru. Would the USA allow an army of foreigners to march up our interstate?
you do know they are coming from shitholes caused by the GOP War on Drugs and their corrupt economic meltdown of 2008, right?That includes Mexico and Central America, But Central America doesn't get our help. Mexico has a lot of sympathy for these people, and Mexicans.

Hear! hear!

Bravo!

JO

Jo
They are much less likely to be criminals than citizens are, super dupe. They are all over the place here, out of town, they called migrants. The Republican Farmers love them and they cause no crime LOL. Time for more tinfoil for you....

Hear! hear!

Bravo!

JO

Jo
They are much less likely to be criminals than citizens are, super dupe. They are all over the place here, out of town, they called migrants. The Republican Farmers love them and they cause no crime LOL. Time for more tinfoil for you....

What a crock of shit....

Your numbers may have some relevance to
Normal migrants but the groups coming in
Now are laden with gang members Mediterranean Nationals and cartel members. Even your so called agri-workers supplement their slave wages with drug muling.

Like I said.... Let them move in with you!

The rest of the country wants standard migration procedure including background checks, fingerprints and immunizations.

Wake up spunky... There's an immigrant
Screwing your 9 year old daughter while you're sleeping in your sanctimonious coma.

Jo

Last edited:
The president doesn`t need any help in that regard. He had the most of the planet laughing at him at the UN.

Hear! hear!

Bravo!

JO

Jo
I don't get it. Even low-life doesn''t want to live among other low-life, so why do you?

Forum List

Back