Press Conference. No Evidence. No Victim.

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
That much anticipated press conference about Mueller raping or sexually harassing a woman happened today.

I was surprised that it actually happened.

It did but they didn't present any evidence nor did they present the victim. They didn't even know how to spell her name.

When someone brought up the fact that on the date they claim Mueller did whatever they're accusing him of happened he was serving jury duty in Washington DC which is hundreds of miles from NYC, Wohl accused the paper of reporting the story to discredit the woman. Then said that sometimes when someone is on jury duty they're actually somewhere else. Which is so ridiculous it's bizarre. Which is probably why those there laughed when he said it.

This is just typical republican behavior. They have no problem with pulling dirty tricks like this.

No proof, no victim at press conference alleging Mueller sex assaults

That much anticipated press conference about Mueller raping or sexually harassing a woman happened today.

It did but they didn't present any evidence nor did they present the victim. They didn't even know how to spell her name.

When someone brought up the fact that on the date they claim Mueller did whatever they're accusing him of happened he was serving jury duty in Washington DC which is hundreds of miles from NYC, Wohl accused the paper of reporting the story to discredit the woman. Then said that sometimes when someone is on jury duty they're actually somewhere else. Which is so ridiculous it's bizarre. Which is probably why those there laughed when he said it.

This is just typical republican behavior. They have no problem with pulling dirty tricks like this.

Republicans have no problem lying and being dishonest.

Well you had no problem smearing Brett Kavanagh with no proof and no witnesses.

None at all. Democratic dirty tricks perhaps??

As for Mueller I think the whole thing is a crock of shit and whoever is responsible should be in jail.

They also have projection down to an art form.

Notice they are constantly accusing democrats of doing what republicans do but democrats don't do.

They are projecting their behavior on everyone else expecting them to be just like them.

Now we have republicans trying to bribe women to lie about Mueller.

I hope all involved are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

I loved the last question that was asked by a journalist "are you ready for prison?" LOL.

Notice they are constantly accusing democrats of doing what republicans do but democrats don't do.

They are projecting their behavior on everyone else expecting them to be just like them.

I loved the last question that was asked by a journalist "are you ready for prison?" LOL.
You sound like you listen to Stinky Air on NPR too often. You already forgot what Democrats did to Kavanaugh?

Look who's talking about projection!

You moonbats are the least self-aware people on the planet! :laughing0301:

Maybe it calls for a special prosecutor.
Wouldn't they have to get in line behind that Special Counselor we've been waiting for to investigate H. Clinton since almost 18 months ago? (There was a very important thread on that called Ruh Roooooh! started by Westwall back in last July, but it seems to have been disappeared.)

Forum List

Back