People of the internet!

Behold! HE, has arrived, the Greatness that is The Good Reverend has chosen you, US Messageboard to experience Awesomeness personified.

Rejoice! Rejoice! Rejoice!

congrats, US Messageboard, you will never be the same again.

We welcomest thou oh thy Great one! Behold! Thoust has walkest intoeth the pits of hell and verily I say unto thee that all thoust greatness will be blasteth to shambles.

Behold! HE, has arrived, the Greatness that is The Good Reverend has chosen you, US Messageboard to experience Awesomeness personified.

We welcomest thou oh thy Great one! Behold! Thoust has walkest intoeth the pits of hell and verily I say unto thee that all thoust greatness will be blasteth to shambles.

this one will learn........

this one will learn........

Ohhhhh, I trembleth in fear of thou great wrath :tongue:

I feel rejoiceful. :tongue:

Also, for those of you who don't know/remember me, I posted here a lot in 2008-2009, and I'm back (and I brought a friend). Tremble, o ye mortals.

Is Gunny still posting here regularly?

Sup Catz! Long time no see, good to have you back girlfriend!

Here's to you!

:beer:

Sup Catz! Long time no see, good to have you back girlfriend!

Here's to you!

:beer:

Hey girlie, it's good to be back. I always loved this board.

It's good to have your (you're) humor and wit, and of course, I know you always like the pics I post..........

cowboy.jpg

I feel rejoiceful. :tongue:

Also, for those of you who don't know/remember me, I posted here a lot in 2008-2009, and I'm back (and I brought a friend). Tremble, o ye mortals.

Is Gunny still posting here regularly?

I never forget a pair of legs! Welcome back! :razz:

Forum List

Back